Derrick Rose Traded To The Knicks

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
they talked about this rumor late last week and now it has officially happen.. the scary part is i juss see noah over the weekend i hope that's not an indication he trying to play here

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
they talked about this rumor late last week and now it has officially happen.. the scary part is i juss see noah over the weekend i hope that's not an indication he trying to play here

Noah was born in NY.

If the injuries are not too bad his energy and leadership would be needed.
He'll be a great mentor for KP

They need somebody to do the dirty work.

cnc

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
Fuck GarPax. Until they both are gone no moves they make are going to do SHIT for this franchise. The window was closed in 2011 when they lost to th Heat in the ECF; that shit happens when you have fucking KEITH BOGANS as your 2.

This move is making me reevaluate my fan loyalty and I'm a lifelong Bulls fan.

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
Ok

It's only really for 1 year

Knicks won the trade so far cause the Bulls got nothing

NOTHING

But they still got Jimmy Butler (UNLESS he FORCES a trade to Minnesota which is unlikely)

AND in comparison D. Rose was nothing but a disappointment for the Bulls overall.

Rose needs the ball so does Melo and so does Killa P

but IF this whole Triangle thing actually works out?

Maybe.

Also I want Rose to have to give back his MVP to Lebron

and if KD goes to the Spurs or Dubs so does he.

Go NY Go NY Go
Hiring Hornacek has a good indication that the triangle won't be the primary offense. He used a guard dominant offense in Phoenix.

domingo

Star
BGOL Investor
Wait and see position for me. I would rather have kept Lopez. Hopefully Rose will be at least 75% of what he used to be. If he can do that....and stay healthy....hopefully we should be ok. Especially if we can sign Gasol or Noah from Chicago to a max two year contract. I do not want Dwight Howard!! Even though you can't teach 7 ft...NY would eat hm alive. He would get all up in his feelings when the media and crowd starts getting on him, and he'll disappear when needed. So...why even go thru all that...just don't put him on the roster. Besides...we do not need to give him a max contract!!!

Last edited:

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
wow that came outta nowhere...
Man they been talking about this deal for a couple weeks now.
Nah chill breh

We got this

What's the best store to get Knicks jerseys from?
Ran his bitch ass out of town. Told you he was fucking done. Bum.
wow...this is a good move for new york....da bulls???? wtf they doing?
Have you watched basketball the last 4 years? Dude is fucking done. Bulls getting anything for that clown is a plus for them.

Reactions: LSN

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Was there no market for D Rose? They got nothing for him... like they couldn't even swindle someone out of a high draft pick?

He didn't want to go anywhere but NY and had to approve the trade..

Plus it's only one year so not a big market for one year..

Mofokrs really waiting to see what kind of moves Boston is gonna make with 8 picks.......they got a lot of space to make their team improved....

Watch for them to use a couple picks to get Love from Cleveland....You know Boston wants a white star

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
He will not be able to pull them bullshit press conferences in NY.

If he's healthy this is a boom.

But if he's anything close to his perpetual EMT status the Knicks are done.