Derrick Rose Traded To The Knicks

Chitownheadbusa

♏|God|♏
BGOL Investor
nicks fans a so fucking pathetic that its equally sad and hilarious.

Yep.

The fact that they think theyre heading in the right direction is amusing me.
Theyre just as fucked as my Bulls; when it pertains to beating LBJ and coming out the East.'

You go to New York for that "Big Apple spotlight money"; to be a Fashion model in magazines, billboards or jumbotrons or something...you dont go there to win Championships in the NBA. FACTS!

Baldhead_Digital

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
SO we'll be seeing the next 2 -3 seasons are "rebuilding" years in Chicago... Rose has so much promise, and was such a disapointment

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You go to New York for that "Big Apple spotlight money"; to be a Fashion model in magazines, billboards or jumbotrons or something...you dont go there to win Championships in the NBA. FACTS!
Exactly. They say Rose was upset about being traded but requested the nicks over everyone else... Exactly for the reasons you state.. Dam sure not to win shit.

Chitownheadbusa

♏|God|♏
BGOL Investor
Exactly. They say Rose was upset about being traded but requested the nicks over everyone else... Exactly for the reasons you state.. Dam sure not to win shit.

Melo aint worried about winning either. Which is the reason he went to the Knicks instead of going to a team that actually had a chance of winning. When Amare wasnt injured, he went there and didnt try hard either. I can name more, but i wont. Bottom line is theres too much to do in NY during the times when all the good teams are playing in the playoffs. So the laziness from their players is understandable.

As for Rose, he stated a few times that he's only worried about the money (after next year) and making sure shit is set for when he retires. I dont blame him actually. Last time he pushed his body hard, he suffered.

Rose will probably put on a show next year because he'll be working for that final big contract. But once he signs that check....I guarantee you he goes into chill mode. Knicks better be careful; if theyre actually interested in breaking their 43 year curse.

As for my Bulls. Im in sit a watch mode. I dont know what the fuck theyre doing. Getting Lopez is understandable. He's a true center w/ good defense and soft hands. But im still lost.....

Last edited:

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He was never right after that knee injury, who knows what might of been....:smh:

Good luck young brotha!

shamone

Rising Star
OG Investor
Melo aint worried about winning either. Which is the reason he went to the Knicks instead of going to a team that actually had a chance of winning. When Amare wasnt injured, he went there and didnt try hard either. I can name more, but i wont. Bottom line is theres too much to do in NY during the times when all the good teams are playing in the playoffs. So the laziness from their players is understandable.

As for Rose, he stated a few times that he's only worried about the money (after next year) and making sure shit is set for when he retires. I dont blame him actually. Last time he pushed his body hard, he suffered.

Rose will probably put on a show next year because he'll be working for that final big contract. But once he signs that check....I guarantee you he goes into chill mode. Knicks better be careful; if theyre actually interested in breaking their 43 year curse.

As for my Bulls. Im in sit a watch mode. I dont know what the fuck theyre doing. Getting Lopez is understandable. He's a true center w/ good defense and soft hands. But im still lost.....
when amare came to the knicks , they was actually putting in work. dolan did the dick head move and traded half the team for melo, because he seen more money to be made. after melo came , tickets prices increased by 200%. knicks have a habit of getting good players and trading them off and those players excels elswhere. the knicks also like getting over the hill players for name sake purposes. rose might have a good year since it's a one year contract. we'll see.

Reactions: LSN

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Howard is finally healthy but if I'm not mistaken the rose trade puts them over the cap.
Nah they still have PLENTY of money to spend...

And Howard being healthy physically don't mean shit when he's still mentally unhealthy....

That boy ain't right

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
knicks will sign howard @ the very least just to fill up seats w/ 3 marquee names

vandamation

Rising Star
Registered
ALL that and he put the Knicks on an epic streak without their big money players!!!
An epic streak which lead them to the playoffs... what happened AFTER he left?
Nothing. A bunch of money being spent:smh::angry:
What happened after Lin left was we went on to win our division and have a 54 win season with a guy who cost the Knicks almost a 3rd of Lin contract.... While Lin became a 30 million dollar part time starter...Jeremy Lin is the reason why Patrick Beverly has a job in the NBA. The Knicks got more out of Lin than anybody else and they let him go at the right time. Not signing him was one of the ONLY good moves the Knicks made. What has Jeremy Lin done since he left... He got his job taken in Houston... He was invisible in L.A... Last time I checked, I think he's backing up Kemba until somebody comes and takes his job again...Bottom line... He was never worth the money.

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No risk trade for the Knicks. Draft a point in the second round and go after a center and shooting guard in free agency. Resign Lil Cosby aka Langston Galloway and Derrick Williams and you got yourself a 42-48 game win team

vandamation

Rising Star
Registered
This thread is hilarious. Niggas got Rose already signing an extension... Porzingis is gonna regress playing with Melo and Rose. The Knick should get rid of Melo in favor of Porzingis even though Melo and Porzingis play well together.Amare never played hard for the Knicks. Jeremy Lin... I love Knicks threads... Pure comedy...

:cheers:

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
You a knick fan my nigga? Respect!

I had hopes for 2015, lets see. Either way I'll be at the game as close as my lil 600 gets me :dunno: (that's 300 for my ticket and my daughter's)
Hell yea

Welcome us with open arms

Madison Rose Garden :cool:

And he's wearing 25

He taking it back to his Simeon days

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
This thread is hilarious. Niggas got Rose already signing an extension... Porzingis is gonna regress playing with Melo and Rose. The Knick should get rid of Melo in favor of Porzingis even though Melo and Porzingis play well together.Amare never played hard for the Knicks. Jeremy Lin... I love Knicks threads... Pure comedy...

Who's posting the official NYK thread?

D-TOWN REP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Respect us niggu

former-nba-star-steve-francis-looking-to-play-in-china.jpg

Ass niggas

Indelible_01

Support BGOL
Registered

Exactly. There's so many kats in here who are lightweight upset because we(the knicks) just made a power move. They liked it better when it was just one way. But they gonna really cry if we get KD! lol