Devin Haney vs Ryan Garcia - Devin Haney has now filed a lawsuit against Ryan Garcia

Tom Slick

The Black HHH
BGOL Investor
Definitely don't think Ryan racist but he needs to be punished but not expelled

I left the bar to head back to the telly with shorty to watch the main event thought dude was winning easily this is a foul decision I really feel for dude losing his title like that smh
Whew. You listen and read all of that and your takeaway is you don't think he's racist?

Tom Slick

The Black HHH
BGOL Investor
This was another pretty bad night for boxing.
That Abdullah kid was kinda nice, but Foster and Shakur were boring, and I'm a big Floyd fan.

Boxing should be seen as 100% fixed until they have a system where judges turn in their scorecards at the end of the round. Just like we get the announcers or press scores, there's no reason we shouldn't have judge's scores in real time.

No other sport keeps the score a secret until the end. Fighters need to know for a fact when they need a knockout.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This was another pretty bad night for boxing.
That Abdullah kid was kinda nice, but Foster and Shakur were boring, and I'm a big Floyd fan.

Boxing should be seen as 100% fixed until they have a system where judges turn in their scorecards at the end of the round. Just like we get the announcers or press scores, there's no reason we shouldn't have judge's scores in real time.

No other sport keeps the score a secret until the end. Fighters need to know for a fact when they need a knockout.

Man, those judges had to be on someone's payroll with that Foster "decision." That shit made no damn sense.