Did anyone see this pink toe Break Dancing at the Olympics?

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
I have watched the overseas break dancing competitions before and those breakers had the drive and energy of old school breakers this group they had in the Olympics was straight garbage and just going through the motions.

Duece

Black Caligula
BGOL Investor
(ETA) the breakdancer who scored a zero (and probably killed Breakdancing at the Olympics) is named Rachel "Raygun" Gunn of Australia

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
I've never seen anything so watered down and white washed for the world to see. Her entire performance is an epitome of culture vultures watering down a culture they were never a part of. The shit is so bad the powers that be banned the original video I posted. No doubt in attempts to contain the embarrassment from our demarcation.

That shit was worst than that time I saw a white chick dancing at club 1050. She danced just like Elaine did in Seinfeld. If I didn't see it I wouldn't have believed such awkward gesticulations and posturing would occur without any symmetry what so every to the beats. I was mortified and flabbergasted, to say the least. It was like a National Geographic moment in Manhattan.

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
Twenty or so years ago on these BGOL, streets I saw a video of some folks out in Denmark, break dancing. That shit was amazing to me. They were battling like we did on these Bronx, streets in the early 80's. I was pleased and impressed.

I'll never forget there were two Black Men, who were just fluid with it. The rest of whites and mulattoes were not like us. To say the least. At the time the link referenced, "The Vagabonds". For a minute I followed their videos. Impersonation is the greatest flattery mediocrity can pay to greatness.

I had just got HSI @ 3MBS and all those videos ran smooth. It was so long ago there was a Dogfart thread with many videos to choose from. Back then I didn't know to save those files. Back when Kardon, would drop those links.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
How did she get a zero in 3 rounds.. like the bitch could of scored more points not showing up completely.. they said she’s been doing this professionally for 15 yrs, is the continent of Australia rythmless nation that this cac is considered a professional…she set that continent back 5 centuries
Whatever social media she has,she mustve deleted it all :lol:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Her husband need to take some of the blame too..that was who coached her

Husband lined her up.. he said remember that time you tried to embarrass me in front of my friends by trying to talk out of pocket.. well on this day I’m gonna embarrass you on the world stage by thinking you actually got skill.. husband patiently waiting for this day