Did anyone see this pink toe Break Dancing at the Olympics?

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor

Hanky-Feature.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

They treat her like a 2 yr old.. some lil kids just starting to catch rythm and be trying to dance but hasn’t got the coordination yet cause they still a baby.. this is how they treat her, problem is she’s 36 and has no chance in hell in improving, so she’s stuck in that 2 yr old skillset forever and the problem is no one says hey bitch this isn’t Apollo kids everyone isn’t a winner , we grown now so it’s safe to say you suck

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Holeup...........Hollllllllllllllleup. Welll, it wasn't THAT bad....matter fact, I am starting to think it was a swell routine...really bonkers...golly gee willikers guys.....she just needs some coaching.

Give her about 20 - 24 years of practice, and she'll be competitive with her competition.

Summer Games 2044 or 2048 here she comes ...

:roflmao3:
:cheers:

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Raygun can make up all of the excuses she wants, she was wack, she contributed to that event being turned into a joke and gave racists a platform to shit on it.

I'm glad the event is a one-time event and I welcome the return of baseball, softball and flag football.

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
Culture vulture bull, goofy folks thinking it's clever need to look in the mirror. This is the most disrespectful so called sport in the Olympics, might as well add Spain's running of the bulls to the Olympics. :smh:

Jmo