Diddy has been arrested.

skypeking

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
only thing i cant figure out is why all this shit is coming out within the last 2 years; hes been doing fuck shit to people for years!! like why now though? its interesting...
His pride fucked him up. If he paid her and put up an NDA none of this would have happened. He let her file then paid her.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
only thing i cant figure out is why all this shit is coming out within the last 2 years; hes been doing fuck shit to people for years!! like why now though? its interesting...

It aint mystery I mentioned this before

A bunch of statutes of limitations were up

A lot of OTHER rich folk were getting hemmed up in #metoo lately.

This is post R. Kelly Michael Prince Nickelodeon etc documentaries

Kim Porter death effected a LOT OF LONG TIME INDUSTRY PEOPLE

The constant podcast reopening old war wounds about biggie pac bad boy

Puff issues with some BIG COMPANIES

one if not all would be enough of a spark. And also once you see who submitted testimony? That may answer your questions too. I don't think there is anything special about the time-line

You could do that for everything.

Liles stepped down during all this
Dame looks like he finally gave up about Reasonable Doubt

if any of them get indicted in few months would you say the same?

I think ALL these industry people black white male female got SOME type of file sitting on a desk just waiting...

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Dude is in a 5 x 10 cell right now wondering what the fuck happened. From a 40 million home and private jet to that! I wouldn't be surprised if he kills his self.
Russ been trying to get him to Bali. Oh well, not all his parties were faggotry orgies. Some were really crackin

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
I am still dumb founded that everyone involved with that song co signed it.

Also remember 50 Cent immediately said boy you really gonna regret this.

And it also proved that Diddy kingdom was in shambles and would crumble.

I ain't rich I ain't famous but my kids WOULD NEVER.
50 knew cause he had intel

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
Nah he got too much pride for that.

He still thinks he can beat this
I see him wearing the bedsheet necktie after he loses. In college I interviewed people that did time for a research paper, and they said they cried themselves to sleep for the first week. These were just regular 9 to 5'ers. This dude has hundreds of millions. Crying himself to sleep ain't gon' cut it. Plus, only 3 showers a week?!

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It aint mystery I mentioned this before

A bunch of statutes of limitations were up

A lot of OTHER rich folk were getting hemmed up in #metoo lately.

This is post R. Kelly Michael Prince Nickelodeon etc documentaries

Kim Porter death effected a LOT OF LONG TIME INDUSTRY PEOPLE

The constant podcast reopening old war wounds about biggie pac bad boy

Puff issues with some BIG COMPANIES

one if not all would be enough of a spark. And also once you see who submitted testimony? That may answer your questions too. I don't think there is anything special about the time-line

You could do that for everything.

Liles stepped down during all this
Dame looks like he finally gave up about Reasonable Doubt

if any of them get indicted in few months would you say the same?

I think ALL these industry people black white male female got SOME type of file sitting on a desk just waiting...
Makes sense!!

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
His pride fucked him up. If he paid her and put up an NDA none of this would have happened. He let her file then paid her.
Disagree! I don’t think any of this has to do with her specifically; his shit with her may be small piece of the pie; but they had to been looking at him already; for him to get racketeering charges…

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
MEW1CRS_o.jpg