Diddy has been arrested.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
The Feds don’t waste their time unless they know they will win. They been building this shit for decades. I’m not sure why Diddy didn’t flee to North Korea or somewhere. Arrogance

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
The real shit what people are forgetting is what does he know. Depending on that this can go from prison to kill him fast. Epstein shit.

Damn I thought he would never do that.

I remember one of his former partners said he tried this before at one of low points... Maybe after city college or later.
been said this
and no not by his hands

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
The Feds don’t waste their time unless they know they will win. They been building this shit for decades. I’m not sure why Diddy didn’t flee to North Korea or somewhere. Arrogance
Here's what I learned in college. The feds would get a jury together and do a mock trial, to see what the outcome will be before they bring charges. To be fair, the defense does the same thing, especially in high profile cases. Something tells me that they did this a couple of times and got the verdict they were looking for. Again, I'm only a CJ major that had to take law courses in college, so maybe an actual lawyer can speak on this.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Here's what I learned in college. The feds would get a jury together and do a mock trial, to see what the outcome will be before they bring charges. To be fair, the defense does the same thing, especially in high profile cases. Something tells me that they did this a couple of times and got the verdict they were looking for. Again, I'm only a CJ major that had to take law courses in college, so maybe an actual lawyer can speak on this.
Well I just posted Dr Umars thoughts so we can all relax now

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
dre beat women thats back n day shit hard to proof
diddy had tapes
what i will say is jay handeld a lot of shady shit earlier
but i said it here 2016 with cosby they will be next

Bro Dre stuff is not hard to prove at all we all know... folks just don't care.

I'm not for the picking and choosing.

So if we saying Jay the Dre Dame and Lyor and everyone else gotta go to.

You REALLY want to go after EVERYONE who was with underage girls, drugs, se parties, bad deals, extortion, guns, money laundering, etc etc?

Cause we can DO THAT.

But like i said I want them all to be on that summer jam screen.

Especially the white ones.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
This gotta be a joke. Cuz if it ain't I assume one celeb is defending another celeb brederen knowing Diddy is guilty of all that shit. And it's about time Diddy is facing the consequences of his actions.

Like I keep saying

Look who are defending Diddy to the death...

Then look who these SAME fools will try to crucify?

You know Faizon a Vlad disciple.

keone

International Member
Bro Dre stuff is not hard to prove at all we all know... folks just don't care.

I'm not for the picking and choosing.

So if we saying Jay the Dre Dame and Lyor and everyone else gotta go to.

You REALLY want to go after EVERYONE who was with underage girls, drugs, se parties, bad deals, extortion, guns, money laundering, etc etc?

Cause we can DO THAT.

But like i said I want them all to be on that summer jam screen.

Especially the white ones.
every body can go thats the whole point
i said it on this board yall letting cosby get got?
every body is on the clock
also dont mention that devil lyor fk him and he jay partner
so thats ur answer right there

keone

International Member
The timing is amazing that they tried to suppress this and it comes out same year he lands in prison.

All he had to do was pay Cassie smh.
i see u always post some real shit
but they dont hear till its too late
then every body wants to act like they knew
i see u

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

They had R.kelly under suicide watch as well.
Yea but i dont buy it though; because Kelly aint under suicide watch now; he still can kill himself right? he still lost everything so why not do it if he was gonna do it? I just think they throwing things out there; diddy could have been killed himself; hes too narcissist to kill himself...

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Yea but i dont buy it though; because Kelly aint under suicide watch now; he still can kill himself right? he still lost everything so why not do it if he was gonna do it? I just think they throwing things out there; diddy could have been killed himself; hes too narcissist to kill himself...
I mean, when shit really hit the fan, he's losing everything, gonna have to spend the rest of his life in prison and anybody would rather be dead then to be with a bunch of other men not getting no pussy.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I mean, when shit really hit the fan, he's losing everything, gonna have to spend the rest of his life in prison and anybody would rather be dead then to be with a bunch of other men not getting no pussy.
yea but the way hes moving; his dumb ass probably thinks he can beat it or pay off someone to beat it...

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
They dropping that Diddy 27 year anniversary special edition album
459834255_1063115568508703_8919500684870708111_n.jpg

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I'm sure the feds were spying on him.
Well if reports are accurate no doubt with him having police and even a CIA agent in his pocket.

Cassie not just his employee, but other half confessing was/is a key player to proving suspicions. I would not be surprised if Kim gave Cassie her diary too. The timing is impeccable.