Diddy has been arrested.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i fail to see the humor in all this.....

1. the people he was coercing....drugging...beating....etc
  2. his fam...especially his children....are humiliated....the daughters now dont have a mother OR a father...
  3. hate him or not...dude was a pillar in hip hop for 3 decades....

sad all around
Well the humor for some comes from the years of abuse and victims. He been doing this shit for 30 years….nobody worrying about his kids feelings when he’s ruined lives got 30 years. Ain’t no sympathy for this nigga or his kids cruel world but he ain’t have any sympathy for his own kids or he would’ve stopped.

If anything from what I’m reading the best thing for his kids is to get away from him.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sounds like Freddie P didn’t have the courage to say it back then. "It wasn’t enough money for him to leave his couch." Fuck this fake bitch ass nigga!
Fred been talking recklesss about Puff before now. He talked out how he threatened to kill him…..He’s a victim of this nigga too.

Imagine someone who look like you tell you they gonna fuck your block up and they got the power to do it? Yall need to give Puff hoe ass this energy lol.

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
The Porter memoir claimed Combs first hit her after she refused to use a strap-on on him.

I just can’t stop thinking about that night. It was amazing. Can you screw me one more time. Please?!’ Diddy said according to the book.

‘I became infuriated,’ the book said, adding that Porter told Diddy to instead have sex with a male music executive she believed he was having an affair with.

‘Then Sean hit me. This was the first time, but he slapped me hard. Before I could form words, he began to beg, “I’m… I’m sorry.”

'Holding my cheek where he hit me, I turned and ran off. That should have been it. But I guess I am a glutton for punishment.'

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
The Porter memoir claimed Combs first hit her after she refused to use a strap-on on him.

I just can’t stop thinking about that night. It was amazing. Can you screw me one more time. Please?!’ Diddy said according to the book.

‘I became infuriated,’ the book said, adding that Porter told Diddy to instead have sex with a male music executive she believed he was having an affair with.

‘Then Sean hit me. This was the first time, but he slapped me hard. Before I could form words, he began to beg, “I’m… I’m sorry.”

'Holding my cheek where he hit me, I turned and ran off. That should have been it. But I guess I am a glutton for punishment.'
take that take that
puff was on some other shit damn pause!

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
i think after andere harrel died something change puff.
he suddenly started with all this pro black shit
almost like he knew one day he could die and he wanted to get rid of his sins
cause aint no way a mofo that was making 100 mill a year suddenly wanted ownership and
start suing some powerful people
he knew what life he lived its almost self sabotage
they put the green light on puff and he is done

BlackRock doesnt play they put the greenlight on him

deputy dawg

~wait a cotton pickin' minute...
BGOL Investor
All that baby oil...

They gonna ask him, "So much - where did all that baby oil come from? You making it or something?"

They gonna get him for killing babies too!

making-baby-oil.gif

Last edited:

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor

Yo! That Kim Porter shit is wild!!! Apparently, she had tapes, and the author said they know for a fact that one of those tapes was shopped to Hollywood.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Yo! That Kim Porter shit is wild!!! Apparently, she had tapes, and the author said they know for a fact that one of those tapes was shopped to Hollywood.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

smoovejazz

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Sooo what's he gonna do with all that? I'm sure he'd probably never bought this much baby oil before this. Maybe he'll use it all at once, because he's a fool if he makes more skits from this.

All jokes aside, a little info for the fam...baby oil is overrated. It can cause infections in some women because it is hard to completely wash it off, especially in the folds and crevices of women's genitals. Also, the fragrance in baby oil can cause allergic reactions in some women. Baby oil is not the greatest lube to use for men either, because it's not water soluble. Also, baby oils are not good for condoms.

Now, a water-based lubricant is better, because it can be washed off easier, and most of them don't cause skin irritation problems because of this. Also, it won't eat through toys, unlike oils, which when combined with toys, can create materials that may be unsafe for humans externally and internally.

Just a PSA. It's best to stay informed. Be safe, fam.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

They got diddy sounding like this

smoovejazz

Rising Star
Platinum Member

I remember when Shyne was interviewed in prison, and he was asked several times about the situation with Diddy that landed him in jail. He repeatedly said that he's "not gonna snitch" on Diddy, and refused to talk about what happened. Now he's talking? He wasted 10 years of his life behind bars to take the fall for someone who didn't give a shit about him? What a dumbass.

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
I remember when Shyne was interviewed in prison, and he was asked several times about the situation with Diddy that landed him in jail. He repeatedly said that he's "not gonna snitch" on Diddy, and refused to talk about what happened. Now he's talking? He wasted 10 years of his life behind bars to take the fall for someone who didn't give a shit about him? What a dumbass.
And kept yelling, "Respect my gangster!"

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Trump shared a fake image to smear Harris with the shocking allegations against Diddy

Trump’s repost of the doctored image on Truth Social is in line with his reckless embrace of AI-generated disinformation on social media.

By Clarissa-Jan Lim
Sep. 21, 2024

Original With Montell Williams

A.I. Fake

4dcea3cd1df19a4ba2fbe16dee5d7923

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
Trump shared a fake image to smear Harris with the shocking allegations against Diddy

Trump’s repost of the doctored image on Truth Social is in line with his reckless embrace of AI-generated disinformation on social media.

By Clarissa-Jan Lim
Sep. 21, 2024

Original With Montell Williams

A.I. Fake

4dcea3cd1df19a4ba2fbe16dee5d7923
This dude is stone stupid.