MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
459944442_1040696351389646_3752381619098640114_n.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
:bullshit:

he is speculating - most of what he regurgitated is unverified - eg none of actual settlement info is public information... yet
that stuff most likely come out during trial

It seems like ALL these youtube legal experts are doing that.

But people don't care. They don't want the party to die.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The signs of a very weak man. In Prison and isolation is when he will realize he's at his lowest, yet strongest. #WastedTalent
bruh according to his bodyguard...

diddy literally date raped meek mill, had him drink some laced shit,

had meek screamin like a bitch... then was mind fuckin meek as meek tried

to ease the pain in the pool... didigula or pufigula had had the nerve to add furher insult

as to record meek afterwards... diddy was doing the same shit today, they locked cosby up

for doing to hoes, only difference is, diddy was doing that shit to males..

and if it comes out he did it to justin bieber, while he was underaged, diddy can forget it...

that video leaked of bieber and its not a good look fo didigula aka pufigula aka diddy....

nobody gives a fuck about the freak offs, but real kniggas glad a fag recruiter is off the streets....

they seem to be coming after everybody tho, I heard chris brown and birdman next.. and

fbi talkin bout jay z fled the country....

and the year aint even over yet

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

89926795-13874607-image-a-87_1726868155733.jpg

89926851-13874607-image-a-88_1726868217937.jpg

there was a time in nyc.. everybody and their mama wanted to go to a diddy party... but since the late nineties

NY Kniggas were like puffy is the devil and stopped fuckin with him..next thing you know bad boy south was a thing...

and since the late nineties you couldnt pay a straight bruh to go near a diddy party....

flash forward.... twenty five years later.. and he couldnt get anybody to go to his last party, he felt so bad,

he started reading off all their names online as if to say..

I got something on all of yalll.. he read names for Arod to Gabrielle Union .. but the shit is the names he says he cant say.... and we KNOW

he was talkin about the clive davis's and up... I hope yall got your popcorn or movie treats ready because

its about to get crazy between this case, and the election...

smoovejazz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Trump shared a fake image to smear Harris with the shocking allegations against Diddy

Trump’s repost of the doctored image on Truth Social is in line with his reckless embrace of AI-generated disinformation on social media.

By Clarissa-Jan Lim
Sep. 21, 2024

Original With Montell Williams

A.I. Fake

4dcea3cd1df19a4ba2fbe16dee5d7923

Damn, Kamala was looking nice here. Much better than her younger years. As I've said before, she got better looking as she got older.

Montel's daughter...well, it goes without saying she's cute.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Sooo what's he gonna do with all that? I'm sure he'd probably never bought this much baby oil before this. Maybe he'll use it all at once, because he's a fool if he makes more skits from this.

All jokes aside, a little info for the fam...baby oil is overrated. It can cause infections in some women because it is hard to completely wash it off, especially in the folds and crevices of women's genitals. Also, the fragrance in baby oil can cause allergic reactions in some women. Baby oil is not the greatest lube to use for men either, because it's not water soluble. Also, baby oils are not good for condoms.

Now, a water-based lubricant is better, because it can be washed off easier, and most of them don't cause skin irritation problems because of this. Also, it won't eat through toys, unlike oils, which when combined with toys, can create materials that may be unsafe for humans externally and internally.

Just a PSA. It's best to stay informed. Be safe, fam.

The more you know bars

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sooo what's he gonna do with all that? I'm sure he'd probably never bought this much baby oil before this. Maybe he'll use it all at once, because he's a fool if he makes more skits from this.

All jokes aside, a little info for the fam...baby oil is overrated. It can cause infections in some women because it is hard to completely wash it off, especially in the folds and crevices of women's genitals. Also, the fragrance in baby oil can cause allergic reactions in some women. Baby oil is not the greatest lube to use for men either, because it's not water soluble. Also, baby oils are not good for condoms.

Now, a water-based lubricant is better, because it can be washed off easier, and most of them don't cause skin irritation problems because of this. Also, it won't eat through toys, unlike oils, which when combined with toys, can create materials that may be unsafe for humans externally and internally.

Just a PSA. It's best to stay informed. Be safe, fam.
You’re right which is why I was curious to know why he had so much and used so much baby oil?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
You’re right which is why I was curious to know why he had so much and used so much baby oil?

Hmmmm...

Could all the NEGATIVES AND RISKS of the baby oil be part of the allure?

Did Diddy WANT accidental condom breaks and vaginal infections?

Because high school sex ed in the late 80s taught us about all this especially when AIDS HIV dropped.

So why SPECIFICALLY BABY OIL?

FETISH?

Or weapon?

@Duece could we find out all this baby oil stuff should never have been the source of jokes but of a serious dangerous kink or fetish?