BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"1,000 bottles of baby oil and lubricant"

giphy.gif

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
I do not feel sorry for Diddy as I told you guys a long time ago dude was doing some shady shit ever since the 90s. Everything just caught up with him now because he got careless. Also, he fucked with some of the wrong people. I knew his time was going to be up when he gave Elon Musk money to help him by Twitter. He was on the wrong people radar at that time. Sean Combs you did this to yourself

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
What’s gone be crazy is if some female names her and says she was right there with diddy doing foul shit too

She's been cooperating with them so even if true she'd have secured immunity I'm sure.

People don't realize 50 Cent is saving face and on the low I'm sure is embarrassed to have been in a relationship with and having a kid by a female who was allegedly prostituting for Puff.

Remember that's the same thing he clowned Rick Ross for that ended up getting him sued.

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Truthfully it is a scare tactic that should be fixed in how they prosecute cases. You should not be penalized for standing before your peers
What the hell are you talking about? Federal criminal law is mostly codified and simple. All you have to do is break that law, and you are done. For example, you do some fraudulent shit which might not be a federal crime, but if you move the money got from that stupid shit by wire, you're fucked for wire fraud. So, when people see how easy it is for the feds to get them and they have no defense, they give up and take a plea.