Diddy has been arrested.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor

giphy.gif

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
Yeah, the jury isn't gonna believe shit he says when the evidence says otherwise.
Also, like Luciano, he's not going to be used to being questioned firmly, and he can answer only certain questions "yes" or "no", no nuance. When his lawyer said, "It's a gamble.", that means he told Puff, "Bro, don't do this.", but his client overruled him.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Diddy’s Lawyer Suggests Rapper Stockpiled Baby Oil Because ‘There’s a Costco Right Down the Street’

Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs’ attorney Marc Agnifilo told a reporter that the rapper stockpiled baby oil in his home simply because he likes to shop in bulk. “I mean, there’s a Costco right down the street,” he said. “I think Americans buy in bulk, as we know.” “And this is consensual adults doing what consensual adults do,” he added. “We can’t get too puritanical in this country to think that somehow sex is a bad thing, because if it was, there’d be no more people.”

Nothin to see here folks....a reasonable explanation for reasonable behavior....move along now... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :lol:

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
no competent criminal lawyer would allow Diddy to testify w/o threatening to quit the case first
Exactly, shut your damn mouth and let the lawyer do their jobs, I know dudes who beat murder because they didn't say shit, they had good lawyers that got the job done.

But If Diddy wants to be those loose lips sink ships then so be it.