Diddy has been arrested.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
^^^

but there is also the train of thought that addressing someone personally & directly who is obviously mentally in crisis is a waste of time and effort.

BUT destroying any platform that supports her is much more beneficial fruitful and advantageous in the long term.
d5fba98d-b0ab-45b5-bf30-d10cb2db7bb1_text.gif

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
you missed the time stamp. Go to @2:00
First off, my fault because the still video showed the NY Jets which i thought that is was about the team.

Seondly FUCK PIERS MORGAN and his apology because dude likes to get a clickbait and stay getting people who have no credentials to support their claims but yet he still has a job. If a black man did the same thing, he would be FIRED.

Jaguar wright should be canceled but there's a lot of feminist out there who take whatever she says as gospel even though she has nothing to back up what she be talking about.

People forget Jay-z and beyonce got a great team and long money to get the best lawyers in the game for their protection.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Jay was fucking a 15 year old Foxy Brown

We need to a full breakdown...

No more selective sh*t

Because we KNOW for a fake Jay wasn't the only one if true.

I wonder how fans going to react when we do a full honest breakdown

And I mean from Afrika, KRS, Shan, BDK, NWA, all the rappers ftom the Bay, Wu Tang, Bad Boy, Roc, DefJam, etc etc

Just saying.

Let's do this for the culture.

Right?