Diddy has been arrested.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Sidebar...

I am alone on this.

But if we get DEFINITIVE PROOF Puff was involved in any way with Tupac and or Biggie death?

Hip Hop as whole is gonna crack.
People really wanted answers about biggie and tupac death which was decades of rumors with both of their murders being unsolved but maybe once and for all, we finally get the truth since Diddy is locked up.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
People really wanted answers about pac and tupac death which was decades of rumors with both of their murders being unsolved but maybe once and for all, we finally get the truth since Diddy is locked up.

I'm saying if that truth is proven?

Hip hop will not be the same

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I get what u are saying but people have linked puff with this shit for decades.

If the big one is true he has a problem. Pac not so much.

I disagree RUMOR is one thing

these fools who were always co signing Gene and dem aint matter

But if its TRUE Puff did that to EITHER ONE?

And I mean PROVEN?

that aint the same as some UK dork with glasses making tik toks and 20 minutes you tube bulsh*t docs.

This is REAL.

Ms. Wallace STILL alive Pac brother still alive Kim and Cease still alive. Snoop suge still here

And more importantly? ALL THEIR FANS are STILL here.

Imagine we learn for the UPTEENTH TIME that this East West beef was completely fabricated.

Yeah yeah we all SAY we know that already but just look at any hip hop time line these bots and algorithms exist for a reason

People seem to WANT the evil and believe the East West beef was REAL.

But imagine w learn it was ALWAS just Puff?

Hip Hop gonna HURT from that.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I understand that and I'm sayibg people wanted and was thirsty for that truth for years. Hopefully it's proven because there's been a lot of rumors that Diddy had something to do with Tupac and biggie deaths.

that's what I'm saying they are RUMORS. I'm saying when its revealed to be TRUTH?

Woo boy

Sidebar... And bro these dudes all hypocrites. We heard rumors about Cassie but those same dudes called her a liar and attention whore and just wanted money. Till the tape dropped. And THEN tried to flip it to Diddy being targeted. Its f**king embarrassing.

Like you always say though we gon see.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
I disagree RUMOR is one thing

these fools who were always co signing Gene and dem aint matter

But if its TRUE Puff did that to EITHER ONE?

And I mean PROVEN?

that aint the same as some UK dork with glasses making tik toks and 20 minutes you tube bulsh*t docs.

This is REAL.

Ms. Wallace STILL alive Pac brother still alive Kim and Cease still alive. Snoop suge still here

And more importantly? ALL THEIR FANS are STILL here.

Imagine we learn for the UPTEENTH TIME that this East West beef was completely fabricated.

Yeah yeah we all SAY we know that already but just look at any hip hop time line these bots and algorithms exist for a reason

People seem to WANT the evil and believe the East West beef was REAL.

But imagine w learn it was ALWAS just Puff?

Hip Hop gonna HURT from that.
Why u gotta hate the dorks tho lol
We shall see tho

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Why u gotta hate the dorks tho lol
We shall see tho

Bro... I really don't think I could hear that Puff REALLY caused Biggie and/or Pac death and feel the same about my favorite era of hip hop.

I already don't trust these rap dudes, but THAT?

Is a whole OTHER LEVEL.

Then Puff is the personification of evil

I do not have the words to describe how I would feel or how hip hop would be effected.