Diddy Los Angeles and Miami Homes Raided by Federal Law Enforcement

PlayerR

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Indirectly I think he is

because I think he's behind Pac's death

Much less wanting to be out in Cali in the first place

So Pac jumped in a situation that he didn't need to & jumps a known gang member and said gang member went looking for him and somehow Diddy is responsible for that? Now I could see if Pac was just minding his business the whole time & somebody shot him.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
So Pac jumped in a situation that he didn't need to & jumps a known gang member and said gang member went looking for him and somehow Diddy is responsible for that? Now I could see if Pac was just minding his business the whole time & somebody shot him.

Go look at the Keefe D and Von Zip shit

PlayerR

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So why would Suge go back at Biggie and not Puff? Why go at them at all?

I honestly thing Suge had something to do with Pac getting popped. If you saw the documentary on Pac & death row he wanted to leave the label & he was also pressing Suge for the money he thought he was owed.

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah, even if he survives the current and I'm sure, future investigations and whatever charges they may bring.... that tape....:smh:. They can't do anything to spin this shit. Except for the fact that she wasn’t knocked out, this is worse than the Ray Rice thing for him as far as public perception goes (statute of limitations = no charge, so...). I say that cause she does nothing on the video that could even give him a half way plausible heat of the moment excuse. That shit wouldn't work anyway, but he can't even try, cause she was leaving and he chased her down.....
....and pretty much every potential juror for any future trials is gonna see that tape.

This is the death of Diddy

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I honestly thing Suge had something to do with Pac getting popped. If you saw the documentary on Pac & death row he wanted to leave the label & he was also pressing Suge for the money he thought he was owed.
So suge had Tupac shot while sitting next to him ?

last-tupac-shakur-photo-suge-knight-640x398.jpg

joneblaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wow. I can see why he settled that was beyond brutal. I can only imagine what other clear evidence she had against him. Glad she parted ways with him.