Diddy Los Angeles and Miami Homes Raided by Federal Law Enforcement

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

:roflmao3: :roflmao3: Draw four/!!! Nah.....

d9236ccc5fdd4667c845b1083c240ed6.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You can apologize for 2016 calling it rock bottom, dark times, went to therapy yada yada yada. What's the excuse for 2024 lying, saying all the allegations are false knowing damn well it happened and it was on tape.

Totally tried to discredit her because you thought you were in control enough the evidence would never come out. Now here we are.

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Help a brother out here, so if it's past a certain year they can't act?
Statute of Limitations. Differs for most crimes or category of crimes and also applies in civil cases. Most people know there is no limitations on a murder case. But within recent years that has been included in some states to include certain sexual assault cases, especially those involving a child.

For instance, before Cos, the limitations of rape was 10 years, after Cos there is NO statute of limitations.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Fuck him and this lame, weak as apology. He's been trash from the beginning and I hope they find something to charge him with or just beat the fuck out of him. Kick, stomp, spit, piss and beat his ass with an aluminum bat, then stick it up his ass when they finish.

Yall and I meant every word. He has always given me the creeps, just reconfirms when I felt he wasn't shit, he really wasn't.