Divorce thread: Thinking about it, Been there done that or Never will I Ever?

cold-n-cocky

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
Close friend of mine had moved halfway across the country for a new job when his (now ex) wife told him she wasn't coming out with him (they'd previously agreed to both move; she had six-figure gigs before but could never stay at a company past a year or two so she was the "kept" bride for a large chunk of the marriage). No prenup; she basically told him either he gave her the proceeds from the sale of the crib, the contents and some cash or she was going after his retirement accounts and pension. After a few months of working out the details between them and having the court reject a few of the agreements (they both had lawyers but not FT bc they'd agreed to an "amicable" divorce) this bitch showed at the final two hearing with three lawyers.

To make shit worse; my man's divorce was finalized, and he was laid off from his gig (which he'd came BACK to after quitting the new gig after a week to get his old job back trying to save the marriage)...on his birthday. AND, to wrap it all up, after 8 years of telling him she didn't want to have kids, 7 months later she shows up on social media pregnant by some nigga from back in her HS days, who after some sleuthing I found out was a convicted felon. My man has been mentally fucked up for a few years behind this shit.

Lessons learned? Hire counsel IMMEDIATELY so that assets and bank accounts and stuff can be order inaccessible. ALWAYS keep some of your own cash in YOUR personal account; enough for a few months of rents and expenses. And DON'T try to talk them out of it if they file; when the shit is over; it's OVER and it's a business deal at that point; let the bitch go.

Last edited:

Better

Support BGOL
Registered
I’m 99% sure you’re not aware that the woman has to say yes, which it’s makes it 100% impossible for you. :dunno:[/QUOTE

Do I know you?

Normally only niggas I've beefed with would take time out of their day to send me a stupid comment like this.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
caught her cheating......and the nigga she cheated on me with, was the nigga she broke up with because he cheated on her (and burned her).
go figure.
Damn she stupid. Glad you moved on homie.

LOaHO4.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
that’s another thing too I’m way too attracted to foul chics and see how they’ve got down to ever trust them in a serious relationship
The reality of it is all these chicks capable of getting it in the ass and the mouth at the same time. Nobody's fully trustworthy.

EnTJfA.jpg

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
Worst thing in the world other than death and poor health.

Really, I can’t imagine it being that bad.

I think most times the divorce isn't mutual. One spouse THINKS they are in a loving relationship, everything going great/maybe just going thru a rough patch and then the other spouse either starts acting like they are miserable and then start talking about wanting a divorce or just comes to them one day out if the blue talking about they want a divorce. For the spouse that's still in love that sudden loss can feel like you've died inside

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I think most times the divorce isn't mutual. One spouse THINKS they are in a loving relationship, everything going great/maybe just going thru a rough patch and then the other spouse either starts acting like they are miserable and then start talking about wanting a divorce or just comes to them one day out if the blue talking about they want a divorce. For the spouse that's still in love that sudden loss can feel like you've died inside
Yes I can imagine it being heavy on the mind.

Better

Support BGOL
Registered
It’s hard to engage someone who can’t even do the most rudimentary of board commands such as quoting someone correctly. :smh:

I don't understand.

I'm thinking, MAYBE I fucked your bitch, but that suggests I would even consider touching a bitch that fucked you.

Hey, look ... I'm gon' just put you on block and act like I wasn't insulted by a man on his period.

Sampson

Rising Star
Registered
I don't understand.

I'm thinking, MAYBE I fucked your bitch, but that suggests I would even consider touching a bitch that fucked you.

Hey, look ... I'm gon' just put you on block and act like I wasn't insulted by a man on his period.
Aww, I’m getting blocked but I’m the one on his period. Hilarious. Real bitch move. :lol:

Gully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Don't do it!!!!! I would be well on my way to being a millionaire if it was not for that marriage shit. Set me back a good 5 to 10 years all because my dumb ass fell in love. Never again. Shit is the ultimate trap.