I want my daddy's records!
Platinum Member
16deac98ad263bcaeb01b35f5d98c6a10.gif

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor

She looks like 25 pounds of shit in a 10-pound bag...... :hmm:

Monique, Wack 100 , Faizon Love.
Guess being a bitter-hating ass mofokr is a unisex occupation.
Gotta stay in the conversation in some way I guess.
Monique ain't never been funny, she is a simple stereotype. A one-trick pony
..... that ran out of tricks ages ago......

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
From what I can tell, the promoters booked Mo’Nique as the headliner…

Sounds like they lied to her.

DL is listed as the headliner and either refused to perform before Mo’Nique, or refused to perform at all. That part I’m not sure about.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
From what I can tell, the promoters booked Mo’Nique as the headliner…

Sounds like they lied to her.

DL is listed as the headliner and either refused to perform before Mo’Nique, or refused to perform at all. That part I’m not sure about.

Did she post the contract, seems like the flyer and radio spots would've said who was headlining, I can't see her knowing she was on the same show as DL and thinking SHE should be the headliner even if they had told her that she was

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Did she post the contract, seems like the flyer and radio spots would've said who was headlining, I can't see her knowing she was on the same show as DL and thinking SHE should be the headliner even if they had told her that she was

In the video I posted she complained about the promoters first saying that the contract She signed listed her as the headliner.

So her issue with the promoters sounds legitimate, I’m unsure of exactly what happened with DL.

But it sounds like he was the headliner and there’s issues with that with Mo’Nique based on the contract that she signed.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
Ok I found the flyer and it said Starring DL HUGHLEY AND MONIQUE, there was also another comedian performing and it said LINEUP SUBJECT TO CHANGE :hithead:
:roflmao3: DL ain't gon' let this shit slide. which he shouldn't with that obnoxious bitch. She always trying to air her shit out publicly instead of resolving shit behind closed doors. That bitch is arsenic!!!

In the video I posted she complained about the promoters first saying that the contract She signed listed her as the headliner.

So her issue with the promoters sounds legitimate, I’m unsure of exactly what happened with DL.

But it sounds like he was the headliner and there’s issues with that with Mo’Nique based on the contract that she signed.

I found the flyer, DL name is first and his pic takes up over half the space of the flyer, I still say I way she really thought she was headlining over DL

Last edited: