DL HUGHLEY: Come on down!! It's Your Turn to Get Shit on By MONIQUE......SMH

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
Registered
I don't know who is the worst when it comes to coons. Is it the coons for the republicans or is it the coons for the democrats. At least the coons on the republican side get a bag. I wonder how much money DL is getting to coon for the democrats.

Last edited:

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I understand him not necessarily wanting to do Shannon's show because Monique was on there.. ....

But to say that Club Shay Shay "relies on Celebrity beef, petty jealous and other negative tools,"

Then to turn around and say you're doing Vlads show because you fuck with Vlad, considering his history of beefs leading to violence, all forms of jealous and being a supremely negative tool used to get ppl incarcerated........

Is disingenuous and hypocritical.

I do believe Vlad does pay him, either directly or indirectly.....

This was a bad response

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
He also clarified that it wasn't a grown man or one if his friends but instead was a young man about his daughters age who was close with their family.

No disrespect to him but why would anyone feel the need to discuss this with him considering how little success he's had outside of Sanford and Son and hasn't been active in the business for decades for the most part?

His opinion is only slightly more credible than us posting ours in this board.
He did have a million dollar deal with CBS for "Baby, I'm Back." And he does have knowledge of how others nogotiated their tv show and movie deals in Hollywood. I think ultimately he walked away from the game on his own. He could have gotten more if he wanted too. He said some good things in the interview that made sense.

2R6fA7.jpg

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He did have a million dollar deal with CBS for "Baby, I'm Back." And he does have knowledge of how others nogotiated their tv show and movie deals in Hollywood. I think ultimately he walked away from the game on his own. He could have gotten more if he wanted too. He said some good things in the interview that made sense.

He also clarified that it wasn't a grown man or one if his friends but instead was a young man about his daughters age who was close with their family.

No disrespect to him but why would anyone feel the need to discuss this with him considering how little success he's had outside of Sanford and Son and hasn't been active in the business for decades for the most part?

His opinion is only slightly more credible than us posting ours in here

I'll say this, dude on one hand says what he used to do, "I'd say no and walk away."

And talked about his management/agents
"we know the budget and that you can afford to pay him more.".

So you'd think he would be more sympathetic towards those women.......

He had good agents and knew his worth.

Just speaking on Taraji, because I know slightly more about her situation.....she knew her worth, but her agents were terrible.

She's right, when Empire was killing it she should have had endorsements flooding her desk.....but she didn't, she should've been renegotiating her deal to get more per episode, closer to what "mainstream" TV stars get, but her agents were pretty much collecting her checks and sitting back relaxing...... telling her don't rock the boat and take what they were offering.
(Man once product placement/ blatant brand endorsement was put into the show and then hearing the $$ for the ads during the show......Empire had it)

Maybe they were naive to the industry or just didn't know any better...... but if you have the knowledge, you have the power.

It is a bad look to be on 5 different shows crying and complaining about not getting paid justly....

Hopefully he or someone else has reached out to those women and helped them.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I'll say this, dude on one hand says what he used to do, "I'd say no and walk away."

And talked about his management/agents
"we know the budget and that you can afford to pay him more.".

So you'd think he would be more sympathetic towards those women.......

He had good agents and knew his worth.

Just speaking on Taraji, because I know slightly more about her situation.....she knew her worth, but her agents were terrible.

She's right, when Empire was killing it she should have had endorsements flooding her desk.....but she didn't, she should've been renegotiating her deal to get more per episode, closer to what "mainstream" TV stars get, but her agents were pretty much collecting her checks and sitting back relaxing...... telling her don't rock the boat and take what they were offering.
(Man once product placement/ blatant brand endorsement was put into the show and then hearing the $$ for the ads during the show......Empire had it)

Maybe they were naive to the industry or just didn't know any better...... but if you have the knowledge, you have the power.

It is a bad look to be on 5 different shows crying and complaining about not getting paid justly....

Hopefully he or someone else has reached out to those women and helped them.
Excellent points

PRg0Gv.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I understand him not necessarily wanting to do Shannon's show because Monique was on there.. ....

But to say that Club Shay Shay "relies on Celebrity beef, petty jealous and other negative tools,"

Then to turn around and say you're doing Vlads show because you fuck with Vlad, considering his history of beefs leading to violence, all forms of jealous and being a supremely negative tool used to get ppl incarcerated........

Is disingenuous and hypocritical.

I do believe Vlad does pay him, either directly or indirectly.....

This was a bad response

^^^^