Does anyone understand the shit that BBORN says?

bborn

Rising Star
Registered
peace

Interesting especially as many spelling & gramatical usage errors I read which are made up on here per hour up on here, OP included.
PLEASE point out where I have passed the run ons & expressive, off the hip spit while talkin' shit.

If your Moms, Pops, Grandmother , Grandpops, lil sister, girl, wife or yourself has even tried cocaine, you are much much closer than I have ever been or ever will be to being a crackhead.
Hierogliphics:dunno:
If you cannot understand, it may not be for you.
Bless:cool:

peace

Professor

Rising Star
Registered
I've been on BGOL a loooooong time. At first I didn't understand him cause his threads or post are so riddled with lingo and slang to the point I'm like WTF is this dude talking about. There's no way that's English he's talkin LOL. But after a while u get used to it to the point u can understand what he means or translate what he said into English comprehension.

It's like when u are learning a new slang or language for the first time. U have to hear it over and over and over again to the point u can translate it into comprehension that u can understand.

But from the way he types, I can tell he has New York "born & bread "written all over him.

Yours Truly......Professor

bigred22

Star
Registered
pootie_tang.jpg

Rythm

Rising Star
Platinum Member
peace

Interesting especially as many spelling & gramatical usage errors I read which are made up on here per hour up on here, OP included.
PLEASE point out where I have passed the run ons & expressive, off the hip spit while talkin' shit.

If your Moms, Pops, Grandmother , Grandpops, lil sister, girl, wife or yourself has even tried cocaine, you are much much closer than I have ever been or ever will be to being a crackhead.

peace

Classic bborn:cool:

DaAssWatcher

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think I automatically skip his replies thats why I didn't notice he was speaking a bunch of gibberish.

hussla's paradice

Chubby Chasing Connoisseur
Registered
What hood is he from...Mushmouth ave?

:lol::lol:

peace

peace

Peace God.

Until, we get knowledge of Self & fully master our Cipher, we all are Crackheads.... w/o the Crack.

DUCE DUCE

Support BGOL
Registered
peace

peace

word is bond :lol:

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
B-Born is good people.

I grew up in the projects but when I first came on the board 8 years ago and first saw B-Born post I felt like I was raised in the burbs around nothing but Barry Manillow loving white people.

But after a minute I got used to his style of posting so its nothing at this point.

Cock Head Jones

Rising Star
Registered
cruise is the cat i dont understand.

this muthafucka will smoke a bag of dust and be like...

"so the jury, judge and executioner all agreed to stay the sentence but i've been away from the scene of the crime for months now. the blood is still on my hands but innocence is in the air. just a minute here they come. i will be back with details"

Rossini

Rising Star
Registered
cruise is the cat i dont understand.

this muthafucka will smoke a bag of dust and be like...

"so the jury, judge and executioner all agreed to stay the sentence but i've been away from the scene of the crime for months now. the blood is still on my hands but innocence is in the air. just a minute here they come. i will be back with details"

:roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3:

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor
can somebody Photoshop a job application that Bborn filled out? Fuck all that "he is speaking slang shit". I know slang and this nigga aint speaking it...he doesnt know how to complete a fucking sentence.

cranrab

Star
BGOL Investor
99% of the time, i have NO trouble reading bborn's posts.

but every now and again i'll see one and be like punctuation, damn it!

it's not so much that the ideas or thoughts are disjointed, it's more like the presentation is unusual, like a BGOL e.e. cummings.

UltimateLurker

Star
OG Investor
I am not from NYC but I know NYC lingo when I see it. Just slang with his personal touch nothing more nothing less. If you was from his hood you would relate. It is like that everywhere in any urban environment. I heard it all from my hometown Chicago, NYC, Los Angeles, Detroit, Memphis, Houston, Nola, Stl, Atl, Jackson etc,..........

Not even close

sagelike

Star
Registered
BBorn is good peeps.

But yes when I first got on the board (almost a decade and some change now :eek:) I was confused by how he brought shit across.

Then I met some brothers who talked just like he typed some years ago. I could be wrong, but I believe they were 5%ers. Good people, can get kinda nutty with the things they talk about sometimes, but good people.

Anyway, after spending sometime around them I was able to understand what they were saying. It's unlike "proper" english. You have to listen (or in this case, read it) differently to get what dude is saying.

My $0.02

nimrod-x

Star
Registered
You just not in the cypher so you get left out! Air seperated from solid matter ain't none left to do but scatter.:rolleyes:

bborn

Rising Star
Registered
So its not cool for a 40 year old to wear gym shoes but its cool for him to talk like Boomhaur?
Boomhauer.png
:yawn:
LilBitch, like you've ever heard bborn speak:lol:
Your shit is dumb corny already on some troll shit but keep it poppin if u must.
You may generate a few more chuckles here & there nutriding.
Its already been established that you get great joy out of typing the attribute, making shit up, dickriding & keep bborn on your mind on some he cipher monkey cipher shit.
What does that actually say about whatever alias u are or are trying to be?
Sorry if I hit your Moms & chick
My bad:dunno:
Continue

cozmic33

Star
Registered
i understand everything dude is saying..bborn is cool tho...he drops a lot of knowledge on the board..we need posters like that

Last edited: