Does anyone understand the shit that BBORN says?

bborn

Rising Star
Registered
peace

i understand everything dude is saying..bborn is cool tho...he drops a lot of knowledge on the board..we need posters like that

LilBitch is DYING for my attention, Fams, so I gave it to him finally.
lLt's kick back & watch the monkey turn the handle on the box.
Maybe esco from back in the day misses & yearns for the verbal asswhippings & attention from back in the day & had to reinvent herself.:lol:
Can't call it.
Lesson To All Conscious & Real, doing 'Them'
{As it already has been countlessly pointed out}
If a bitch type, insecure funnystyle nikka aint hating on u,
something's wrong......

peace

Last edited:

tuckdog

Rising Star
Registered
bborn,

First of all PEACE fam.

I've been waiting for this thread since 2007. It always takes me about 5 minutes to decipher your posts. I wondered if I was the only one struggling but no one else said shit. After awhile I said fuck it, thought I was the only one!
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :cool:

DreDee

Star
Registered
So its not cool for a 40 year old to wear gym shoes but its cool for him to talk like Boomhaur?
Boomhauer.png

Not cool according to whom? You? who gives a shit what you think beeeitch!

reverend+x.jpg

:lol::lol:

tuckdog

Rising Star
Registered
99% of the time, i have NO trouble reading bborn's posts.

but every now and again i'll see one and be like punctuation, damn it!

it's not so much that the ideas or thoughts are disjointed, it's more like the presentation is unusual, like a BGOL e.e. cummings.

As usual, the professor breaks it down perfectly. :yes::yes::yes:

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor
:yawn:
LilBitch, like you've ever heard bborn speak:lol:
Your shit is dumb corny already on some troll shit but keep it poppin if u must.
You may generate a few more chuckles here & there nutriding.
Its already been established that you get great joy out of typing the attribute, making shit up, dickriding & keep bborn on your mind on some he cipher monkey cipher shit.
What does that actually say about whatever alias u are or are trying to be?
Sorry if I hit your Moms & chick
My bad:dunno:
Continue
What grown man speaks in the third person?
Get a job bum and stop holding on to the new jack city days.

bborn

Rising Star
Registered
Re: A likkle Geechie swirled with patois stirred w/ not giving a fuck from where I Be

peace
bborn,

First of all PEACE fam.

I've been waiting for this thread since 2007. It always takes me about 5 minutes to decipher your posts. I wondered if I was the only one struggling but no one else said shit. After awhile I said fuck it, thought I was the only one!

PEACE TO You, Fam!
yeah, ya man comes off of the hip, truly not giving a fuck about punctuation @ times (less spelling & grammer usage errors - just yesterday or on any given day, on the front page, there are so many, its not even funny; coupled with NBA players, rappers, moguls & the like which many of these dudes happen to look up to kicking that "We WAS" shit so much, some may have subconsciously found that acceptable).
I've overlooked as well as quietly corrected more than my share without contempt nor thinking twice about it so don't you, as a thinking man, find it peculiar that a post like this popped up, Fam?
Again, please point out any spelling or usage errors & will man up & accept faults which have caused any inconvenience on the 'tender brains' of the consortium.
But truthfully, Fam, do u honestly believe its JUST That by a troll who states no diss then litters disses (one of a dude who makes words up & another of a mumbling hick) throughout the post for lulz:rolleyes:
C'mon, thuun, you've been here much too long for that & have seen it time & time again.
But its BGOL so it is what its going to be;):cool:
& PEACE To ALL THE POSITIVE Brothers up on here doing their thing & Adding on to make this spot one of the best & most bugged out on the net.
Bless Up & Guiddance Fi Real!

peace

freshnclean

Rising Star
Registered

Peace,

Born is cool ppls...Im sure he deals with the divine science, hence the name born and opening with "peace".....

Lemme stop there, before I get in to a whole different conversation....It would probably go over many of heads..

Last edited:

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

BGOL Investor
bborn,

First of all PEACE fam.

The funny shit is this lame nigga thinks its cool. We always clown on 30+ rappers and old niggas wearing young nigga clothes but this nigga trys to talk like e-40 and gets a pass:lol:
He even responded in this post but I skipped them cause I didnt wanna feel like I was illiterate reading that mumble jumble.:smh:

tuckdog

Rising Star
Registered
Re: A likkle Geechie swirled with patois stirred w/ not giving a fuck from where I Be

peace

PEACE TO You, Fam!
yeah, ya man comes off of the hip, truly not giving a fuck about punctuation @ times (less spelling & grammer usage errors - just yesterday or on any given day, on the front page, there are so many, its not even funny; coupled with NBA players, rappers, moguls & the like which many of these dudes happen to look up to kicking that "We WAS" shit so much, some may have subconsciously found that acceptable).
I've overlooked as well as quietly corrected more than my share without contempt nor thinking twice about it so don't you, as a thinking man, find it peculiar that a post like this popped up, Fam?
Again, please point out any spelling or usage errors & will man up & accept faults which have caused any inconvenience on the 'tender brains' of the consortium.
But truthfully, Fam, do u honestly believe its JUST That by a troll who states no diss then litters disses (one of a dude who makes words up & another of a mumbling hick) throughout the post for lulz:rolleyes:
C'mon, thuun, you've been here much too long for that & have seen it time & time again.
But its BGOL so it is what its going to be;):cool:
& PEACE To ALL THE POSITIVE Brothers up on here doing their thing & Adding on to make this spot one of the best & most bugged out on the net.
Bless Up & Guiddance Fi Real!

peace

peace,

I didn't see all the clowning he did until after I made that first post. Fuck that clown. Keep doing you and I will continue to take 5 minutes to decipher your posts, because I give a fuck what you got to say.

peace :cool:

tuckdog

Rising Star
Registered
The funny shit is this lame nigga thinks its cool. We always clown on 30+ rappers and old niggas wearing young nigga clothes but this nigga trys to talk like e-40 and gets a pass:lol:
He even responded in this post but I skipped them cause I didnt wanna feel like I was illiterate reading that mumble jumble.:smh:

Nah fam, you violated. I thought the thread was all in good fun when I read the thread title but you were trying to disrespect fam. That wasn't cool.

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

BGOL Investor

peace,

I didn't see all the clowning he did until after I made that first post. Fuck that clown. Keep doing you and I will continue to take 5 minutes to decipher your posts, because I give a fuck what you got to say.

peace :cool:
nigga fuck you and hop off this mush mouth niggas dick! Who the fuck wants to take 5 minutes to read one sentence :lol: This nigga aint Malcom X! He just lacks education and covers it up with all that "encrypted" "5 percenter" slang..fuck outta here!

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

BGOL Investor
Nah fam, you violated. I thought the thread was all in good fun when I read the thread title but you were trying to disrespect fam. That wasn't cool.
disrespect? Nigga is you serious? Everything I said was truth..I dont give a shit if you like dude or not. A grown man that cannot write a complete sentence is in the same boat ass Gucci mane or Waka flocka to me.

tuckdog

Rising Star
Registered

nigga fuck you and hop off this mush mouth niggas dick! Who the fuck wants to take 5 minutes to read one sentence :lol: This nigga aint Malcom X! He just lacks education and covers it up with all that "encrypted" "5 percenter" slang..fuck outta here!

It's cool to clown but you are being disrespectful to a member of the fam that i've never seen disrespect a soul. He doesn't even participate in the ock threads.

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

BGOL Investor

It's cool to clown but you are being disrespectful to a member of the fam that i've never seen disrespect a soul. He doesn't even participate in the ock threads.
I did not disrespect him fam until He came with that bitch word out his mouth joe! I made this thread because I really cant understand what this dude be saying and obviously not too many people can either. He took that shit to heart and called me a bitch. He could have had a chuckle and kept it moving.

bborn

Rising Star
Registered

EAT A dick, ho assed nikka U went from dickriding to trying to crawl into pockets from the croch which is ho shit.

Aint nobody gives a fuck about who you THINK U are when u sign on the interwebs.

Make yourself useful & post them receipts of them statements u Claim to be paying rent with every month off of your blog ho.

U lucky I dont go UngaBunga, kicking some jive turkey shit for real to get your panties more into a bunch.

You Always Have Been NOBODY so keep typing dumbshit & maybe you may fool & convince yourself u are one day; I'm tellin u, anonymity & the interwebs consistently makes Superheros out of superhomothugs:hmm: as if motherfuckas aint see this coming
Fuck outta here
Somebody take this $5 ho up out of here b4 he's made into change.

The shit has already backfired 10fold but keep it up.
Kats have BEEN had their eye on ya lil bitch ass
You STAY Sounding al vexed & shit:lol: typing all hard & sweating.
Bitch shit:lol::lol::lol:
& Ho, YOU Set it with "Whatis this nigga talking about?" inmore than one occasion.
Did you PM me?
Did you question those who said they understand?
Did you actually take time & READ The words or did you see bborn, get all aggy:angry: & go on a BITCH Rant?
ASsk yourself those questions as its been obvious.
Stay off my dick, it aint for u

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

BGOL Investor
EAT A dick, ho assed nikka U went from dickriding to trying to crawl into pockets from the croch which is ho shit.

Aint nobody gives a fuck about who you THINK U are when u sign on the interwebs.

Make yourself useful & post them receipts of them statements u Claim to be paying rent with every month off of your blog ho.

U lucky I dont go UngaBunga, kicking some jive turkey shit for real to get your panties more into a bunch.

You Always Have Been NOBODY so keep typing dumbshit & maybe you may fool & convince yourself u are one day; I'm tellin u, anonymity & the interwebs consistently makes Superheros out of superhomothugs:hmm: as if motherfuckas aint see this coming
Fuck outta here
Somebody take this $5 ho up out of here b4 he's made into change.

The shit has already backfired 10fold but keep it up.
Kats have BEEN had their eye on ya lil bitch ass
You STAY Sounding al vexed & shit:lol: typing all hard & sweating.
Bitch shit:lol::lol::lol:
& Ho, YOU Set it with "Whatis this nigga talking about?" inmore than one occasion.
Did you PM me?
Did you question those who said they understand?
Did you actually take time & READ The words or did you see bborn, get all aggy:angry: & go on a BITCH Rant?
ASsk yourself those questions as its been obvious.
Stay off my dick, it aint for u
what the fuck did you just say nigga? (seriously)
Thats how I know you are just a dumb ass old nigga thats trying to hold on to the Zulu nation days! You cant even talk shit in complete sentences! :lol: You a clown fam. Start hitting those language arts books and stop reminensing about Afrikan bambatta and the sugar hill gang! Its over...EVOLVE ignorant nigga.

cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator
:yawn:
LilBitch, like you've ever heard bborn speak:lol:
Your shit is dumb corny already on some troll shit but keep it poppin if u must.
You may generate a few more chuckles here & there nutriding.
Its already been established that you get great joy out of typing the attribute, making shit up, dickriding & keep bborn on your mind on some he cipher monkey cipher shit.
What does that actually say about whatever alias u are or are trying to be?
Sorry if I hit your Moms & chick
My bad:dunno:
Continue

I bet y'all asses wasn't confused on this!!!

Bborn you're aight with me. This board is full of young fools now, and we all know that generation has an ignorance that's new to us.

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

BGOL Investor
I bet y'all asses wasn't confused on this!!!

Bborn you're aight with me. This board is full of young fools now, and we all know that generation has an ignorance that's new to us.
Shut up bitch! Don't cosign ignorance. I am not young. I just keep it real.
Motherfucka will slay Baby when he talks but this nigga doesn't know shit about Punctuation and complete sentences and he is dropping jewels? GTFOH:lol:

cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Shut up bitch! Don't cosign ignorance. I am not young. I just keep it real.
Motherfucka will slay Baby when he talks but this nigga doesn't know shit about Punctuation and complete sentences and he is dropping jewels? GTFOH:lol:

Wow a hit dog will holler every time. Put a bandaid on it and keep it moving, you've made your point, you may not be young, but you've proven to be quite ignorant.

Good day Hun!

tuckdog

Rising Star
Registered

I did not disrespect him fam until He came with that bitch word out his mouth joe!

Come on fam, this is all before he said a word in the thread...

naw fam, I know a lot of Nyc heads and they dont talk like this pooti-tang mouth nigga! :smh:

Yeah the retarded cats are always cool, you just cant understand what they say sometimes... no harm.

What hood is he from...Mushmouth ave?

kefta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Sir just delete this thread... What is it to you if the man makes sense or not, what is it to you if the man is "educated" or not, what is it to you? What are you trying to prove? What do you want to accomplish? And once you have accomplished whatever you want to accomplish, how is that going to influence your life or the life of those close to you? :smh: :hmm:

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

BGOL Investor
Sir just delete this thread... What is it to you if the man makes sense or not, what is it to you if the man is "educated" or not, what is it to you? What are you trying to prove? What do you want to accomplish? And once you have accomplished whatever you want to accomplish, how is that going to influence your life or the life of those close to you? :smh: :hmm:
Why come in the thread and respond nigga? If you understand what he says then shut the fuck up and keep it moving. I cant read his broken english and wanted to see if other members agreed. Stay in your lane nigga.

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

BGOL Investor
Wow a hit dog will holler every time. Put a bandaid on it and keep it moving, you've made your point, you may not be young, but you've proven to be quite ignorant.

Good day Hun!
Only fat and white bitches say "hun". Go clean some of that mayonaise out your pussy and then report back to this thread. Ol Patrick Ewing look bitch.

kefta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why come in the thread and respond nigga? If you understand what he says then shut the fuck up and keep it moving. I cant read his broken english and wanted to see if other members agreed. Stay in your lane nigga.

Says alot about an "educated" person. Word, I will stay in my lane... Whatever that means. oNe!

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

BGOL Investor

Come on fam, this is all before he said a word in the thread...
That is not a form of disrespect to me. All types of shit gets said on this board and soon as somebody states the obvious about a nigga that is "cool" then the world gets flipped upside down. That nigga cant write like an intelligent person so I called him out on it.

kefta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol: Now you want to get into the N word debate? Go ahead with nonsense joe. Like I said stay in your lane,

This has nothing to do with the so called N word debate, but alot more to do with an "educated" person that refers to people as "NIGGAS"... Guess we all need to get some "education"... :smh:

Jagi

True Fist of the North Star
OG Investor
:lol::lol::lol:

When I first started on bgol, i couldn't tell if he was agreeing with me or mocking me :lol:

A few times i thought he just got out of jail..

after a while you get it, I understand him and we see each other and chat it up in the hip hop related threads and i understand him fine.

A little hood talk, a little 5 percenter talk, either way BBORN is cool in my book. Never seen him bother nobody...

had to do it though

28a8203.jpg

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

BGOL Investor
This has nothing to do with the so called N word debate, but alot more to do with an "educated" person that refers to people as "NIGGAS"... Guess we all need to get some "education"... :smh:
I know MD's and lawyers who say nigga, so miss me with that dumb shit. That is not the issue. If I typed in "steet slang" in incomplete sentences and didnt say nigga then it would be alright? STAY in your lane dude.