Dr Dre, Congratulations! You just played yourself

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...ori-Loughlins-college-admissions-scandal.html

11379522-0-image-m-24_1553397533262.jpg

11379860-0-image-a-26_1553398377740.jpg

11379866-6843837-image-a-28_1553399386215.jpg

Another black celebrity who's colors will get drained out. SMFH.

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
The point is he donated 70 million. My niece got in USC for chemical engineering on her own and the entire family is pitching in to pay for it. We don't have our thumbs on the scale at all, straight hard work and grades.

He should of just said he was proud of his daughter and kept it pushing cause he's looking just like them CAC'S right now.

55th View

Rising Star
Registered
Dude went from the hood to being a successful businessman and proud father.

What's wrong w/ him donating to a school and being proud of his kid for being admitted? She has ambition, no tats, no kids and is looking forward to her future.

Props to Dre and his kid!

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Dude went from the hood to being a successful businessman and proud father.

What's wrong w/ him donating to a school and being proud of his kid for being admitted? She has ambition, no tats, no kids and is looking forward to her future.

Props to Dre and his kid!
nothing is wrong with that, so why bring up the no jail time when you donated 70 mil? It's simply not a good look, just like Trump and no collusion. We all know he donated so leave that shit out.

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
The point is he donated 70 million. My niece got in USC for chemical engineering on her own and the entire family is pitching in to pay for it. We don't have our thumbs on the scale at all, straight hard work and grades.

He should of just said he was proud of his daughter and kept it pushing cause he's looking just like them CAC'S right now.

Cubes son got in and he just kept it moving. Let him live like a normal student and didn’t put the spotlight on him

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I disagree TEN, I don't think they are being salty, I think they have the mentality that Dre should shut the hell up and just let his daughter go about her business and go to school before the spotlight get's put on him and her and fall out is worse.

Pretty much

Why was all this needed to be discussed

It was for ATTENTION

Period.

So now you VOLUNTARILY exposed yourself to criticism from ALL SIDES.

Just stfu.

trstar

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Attention whoring is a bitch. :smh: He had the overwhelming need to shit on others and now made his own situation look suspect as hell.

I dont agree. I agree who cares if he donated his daughter into school. But he def played himself by acting like thats not why she got into the school publicly. I do think a public play yuself is alright to call out.

For him not to see, is just plain dumb.

theart0f69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol:Reminds me of when I got my 80% from the VA but was getting paid at 100%. Dude told me I cant tell you what to do but if I were you Id chill don't make waves. Don't go back to try and get a straight 100 bec after 20 you'll be there anyway. Shit I'm doing just that. :giggle:
I'd like 2 hear more about this seeing as though I'm only collecting a paltry 20%.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
Just for the record I’m not mad at his bank account I’m proud of him but with the scandal that is going on with Paying colleges or universities to accept your daughter or son he should have kept his mouth close because he was mighty suspicious right now.

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
Congrats to Dr Dre and his daughter. I don't doubt she's more than smart enough to have passed whatever exams or test given for acceptance. He invested 70 million in the school. Like many others I expect every child he has to get accepted to that school. Anything else would be ridiculous to me. If it was me I would never have said a word because I expect the worst from people & wouldn't like to bring attention to my child.

kirkout

DCPG
Registered
I mean I am a big fan of Dr. Dre but it’s funny how dudes pick and choose which seeds they want to be a parent to. Dude has other children that from the looks of it he wasn’t there for them. Bamas be getting it right on their third try with their third family. Smh. Other than that congratulations to the young lady I wish her much success in this life.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
I mean I am a big fan of Dr. Dre but it’s funny how dudes pick and choose which seeds they want to be a parent to. Dude has other children that from the looks of it he wasn’t there for them. Bamas be getting it right on their third try with their third family. Smh. Other than that congratulations to the young lady I wish her much success in this life.

This daughter is legitimate with the women he's still married to. The others were illegitimate children he fathered with Compton hoodrats.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Naa... I think your forgetting about his wife, certain women isn’t buying that shit. I believe his wife probably giving him hell on her seed. Or else Dre would’ve been in all his kids life.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think you thinking of a different group of white people at a different college. This is a private college with a $5 billion dollar yearly budget with only 20,000 kids. Only 17% are first generation college students. Only 15% of applicants get in.

USC is not a private school

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
His daughter must look like her mom instead of Dr. Dre. His son looks like him

Right and he has more children out there and I'm sure this one isn't the only one to do big things or achieve something that they work hard for,so why celebrate this and post pictures which is something he rarely does.Don't be one of those fathers and be choosy because you will be disappointed as hell the way they turn out.

He gives them a money every month to keep them quit but it's funny he told his song that looks like him to use the name wisely....ain't that a bitch.

prose00

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wait! isnt UCLA the premier school in Southern Cal??
I'm suprised at these celebs tryna get their kids into USC instead..
wats so great about USC :confused::confused:

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
USC is not a private school

The University of Southern California is one of the world’s leading private research universities. An anchor institution in Los Angeles, a global center for arts, technology and international business, USC’s diverse curricular offerings provide extensive opportunities for interdisciplinary study and collaboration with leading researchers in highly advanced learning environments.

https://about.usc.edu/