Dr Dre, Congratulations! You just played yourself

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ive-rowers-speak-college-bribery-scandal.html

https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ucla-admissions-soccer-recruit-20190319-story.html

la-1552949772-rg36cdjvhz-snap-image

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Seventy milly tho...

Her scores must've been really sub par....

If he didnt get caught they were gonna probably have a hip hop hall named after him...

Seventy milly..

He could have just given it to her to start a business or some shit..
He got so much cash

Seventy milly is nothing for his daughter

Whom it appears he really cares about...

Yea he got played but I aint mad at him

I hear she is taking up music so she can finish
Detox

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
70 million is a larger sum then the endowment of both HBCUs I attended: Winston Salem State and NC A&T. And these are really good black universities.

If that’s what HBCUs are up against, then they don’t stand a chance.
Shitttt for 70 mill that Nig Couldve started his own university... Call that s hit university by dre... Created the ultimate tech/ music school... All of you get headphones, pills, and Mac book pros

dade305

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Seventy milly tho...

Her scores must've been really sub par....

If he didnt get caught they were gonna probably have a hip hop hall named after him...

Seventy milly..

He could have just given it to her to start a business or some shit..
He got so much cash

Seventy milly is nothing for his daughter

Whom it appears he really cares about...

Yea he got played but I aint mad at him

I hear she is taking up music so she can finish
Detox
LMAO!!! ADOS will get reparations before Detox is released.

dade305

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
BWAHAHAHAH!!!! Look at this guy. How could one of his kids not get accepted into USC?

Played himself again. Dre the long-life street dude is in a business suit, while Jimmy the long-life business man is in street clothes.

First and foremost props the Dre and all he has done and accomplished. I respect him to the fullest....
BUT... my whole point of starting this thread was to point out the fact that he should have kept his mouth shut, knowing how much he has donated to that school, while in this current climate of the college scandal.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
it looks like there is a serious push back, letting these rich folks KNOW..

they can afford to pay for affirmative action... and they need to stop frontin like they dont need it, buy it and take advantage of it...

and everyone else is just lazy...

nice to see the truth slowly seeping out...

and I fuckin mean SLOWLY
:itsawrap::itsawrap::itsawrap::itsawrap::itsawrap:

2Klub

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’ll say it, yes I’m a bit salty that Dre didn’t donate a sizeable amount to an HBCU. I do think he has every right to donate his money how he chooses. Furthermore, at this point, I feel like his donation most likely served more as an immediate tax break from the Beats purchase by Apple with the side effect of helping to get his daughter admitted. You don’t need to spend 70M to make admission easier.