Dr. Umar with some strong words for his haters and Hoteps (10/20)

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
2 HOURS??????

Whats the time stamp?

Time Stamps

0:01 - talks about Gofundme for FDMG academy

6:00 - talks about promoters exploiting him so he went independent in 2015 and thats when the hate intensifies

28:55 - asks who in the conscious community is "building" and not just giving info aside from him?

37:00 - addresses haters asking "wheres the school"

51:00 - talks about Roland Martin interview and Breakfast Club

1:03:28 - acknowledges he was legally born Jermaine Shoemaker

1:07:00 - tells Meek Mill and State Property to get at him for upcoming documentary hes doing

1:17:00 - talks about Kaep, NFL coons, NBA coons

1:52:00 - speaks on Las Vegas Attack, cointelpro, Feds going after "black identity extremists"

Last edited:

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"The FBI is scrambling my I-Pad..."
:lol2:
Hey Jermaine Umar, why are you now denying you called for brothers to take a cop's gun and blow the cop's brains out...? :rolleyes:

I said it before, I'll say it again:
I can't believe that anybody takes this clown seriously...
Spider-Man-Facepalm.png

(Even Spider-Man is dumbfounded by this...)

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
New Umar vid 10/21/17

21:00
Says he's narrowed the FDMG Academy search down to 6 cities...

Wilmington, Delaware
Cleveland, Ohio
Detroit, Michigan
Gary, Indiana
Baltimore, Maryland
South Florida (Miami/Ft. Lauderdale)

59:50
He claims he will announce where FDMG will be located Jan. 1, 2018 at his Detroit lecture and that the school will be opening very soon.

P.O.P.A. >>>>

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
New Umar vid 10/21/17

21:00
Says he's narrowed the FDMG Academy search down to 6 cities...

Wilmington, Delaware
Cleveland, Ohio
Detroit, Michigan
Gary, Indiana
Baltimore, Maryland
South Florida (Miami/Ft. Lauderdale)

59:50
He claims he will announce where FDMG will be located Jan. 1, 2018 at his Detroit lecture and that the school will be opening very soon.

P.O.P.A. >>>>

How the he'll is the school opening soon and he don't even know where the he'll it's gonna be.located?

Is he wearing a shirt with his picture on it ?

And who said he is the prince of panafficanism ?

Shadow22

Rising Star
Registered
It's kinda funny now considering how much people used to hype this dude up on here lol. Guy is pretty comical.

If bgol hypes someone up u know well enough to stand back and don't buy into what the individual is selling. These court jester ass dudes are like the suckas they speak of except they hang on the word of a scamming breh.

Last edited:

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How the he'll is the school opening soon and he don't even know where the he'll it's gonna be.located?

Is he wearing a shirt with his picture on it ?

And who said he is the prince of panafficanism ?

I was just about to ask the same questions.
Does this narcissistic, egotistical sociopath actually have a picture of himself on his own shirt? o_O

How the fuck can he say his school will be opening soon, and he doesn't have:
- A confirmed school for purchase.
- A location for the school.
- An enrollment plan. (Tuition fee).
- An enrollment date.
- A state approved school curriculum.
- An official staff of approved and legally vetted teachers, educators, administrators, medical personnel, security personnel and maintenance workers.
- Travel arrangements for students.

GTFOHWTBS... :hmm:

May I suggest you cats watch the YouTube video series by the good sister titled "Anti Afro Svengalis".:yes:
This dedicated sister is FULL of real academic and legal knowledge debunking this twisted con man and his fraudulent scams & means...:bravo:

Last edited:

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Yeah...Umar sounding real suspect with the announcement of the city and the opening of the school coming so close together...all while saying he needs more donations....wont say dude is a con man yet...but a lot of con men have the same kind of talk

will_right

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I almost stopped when this mofokr said the FBI is scrambling his IPOD.

and then he wants to do a pofast but unprepared. ...lemme see. Gofundme.com

Okay he aunt say shit.....he started aND went straight to lemme talk about hotepers...
Ok you didn't like that part or parts..but what part/s of his 2hours + video did you LIKE? cuz so far your only talking about what YOU found negative..NOW tell us about what you found Positive bruh and furthermore is there ANY of you haters in here thats doing MORE than he is for your people?:hmm: Boy I tell ya I don't know whats worse..having to deal with Crazy ass Cacs or alot of you bitch ass Haters of your Own people. Sure he has flaws but don't we all? whom in here has a better resume and track record.

2n27pe.jpg

Last edited: