*****************Dricus Du Plessis VS Israel Adesanya UFC 305 PPV****************

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
I was disappointed with Izzy. His legacy, while secure, will be tarnished racking up losses while out of your prime. Dricus could never beat prime Izzy.

If he doesn't need the money.. he should've put his gloves down after this fight. I don't think the hunger is there anymore. I think he's fueling his ego at this point. Great legacy and career though.
I think Izzy has hit his limit in middle weights, he should probably class down

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
I think Izzy has hit his limit in middle weights, he should probably class down

He's in a bit of a tough spot in regards to weight classes too. At 185 he seemingly has the right build. Though he's too big to cut down to 170lbs, and too small to move up to 205lbs. He tried it a few years ago for double-champ status against Jan B' and lost, and weighed in a few pounds underweight, if I remember correctly.

There definitely needs to be more weight classes in the sport. The 10lb jumps in the lower weight classes is ok. But the 155 - 170 - 185 - 205 - 205 plus (up to 265) is too much.

They would serve themselves well to incorporate 165, 175, and 195lb divisions in the future. The in-betweens.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I think Adensanya needs to wrap it up.
I don't believe he will, dude loves the money. I also wonder what he's fighting for because it sure isn't for the belt.

Let's not forget Drake being a jinx betting which these fighters be losing these matches.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I was almost like Izzy wanted to punish DDP and he was just playing with him trying to pick him apart.

Who knows.... I think his time is over. He had a great run though!
His time might be over to you, but not to him until he decides to hang up those gloves.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
For those who aren't as familiar with him, keep an eye out for Carlos Prates. He's one of the more exciting guys in the sport ...

Carlos-Prates-def.-Li-Jingliang-UFC-305-KO-tight-teaser-crop.jpg

Carlos-Prates-def.-Li-Jingliang-UFC-305-596.jpg

Carlos-Prates-def.-Li-Jingliang-UFC-305-825.jpg

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
His time might be over to you, but not to him until he decides to hang up those gloves.
I mean, of course. He's not checkin' for Deezz's opinion on whether he should fight again.

Just hate that dude let two uncoordinated cacs beat him!! Izzy has a hard time with constant forward pressure.

Hey, I hope he makes the greatest comeback of all times!

We will see.....

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I mean, of course. He's not checkin' for Deezz's opinion on whether he should fight again.

Just hate that dude let two uncoordinated cacs beat him!! Izzy has a hard time with constant forward pressure.

Hey, I hope he makes the greatest comeback of all times!

We will see.....
I doubt he will, Izzy isn't like BONES to make the greatest comeback of all time.

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just know our ancestors aren't proud.

He definitely let us down.

Drake didn't make it no better betting on him..
Usman is now calling them the 4 horsemen.
:lol:

When mawfuckas take Ls they say some silly shit.

Strickland is the only one that got it right, he calling Du Plessis a Dutch man.

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was almost like Izzy wanted to punish DDP and he was just playing with him trying to pick him apart.

Who knows.... I think his time is over. He had a great run though!
I did see a different Izzy, he wasn’t doing just calf kicks, he was throwing punches to the body. He was still down on all the cards but it was refreshing to see him do something different. Two out of the three judges had it 30-26 and 30-27 going into the 4th.

I don’t see any intriguing fights for Izzy right now, I think he’ll be out for a minute.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend