Drug sniffing dog checks car full of people & IG baddie with 2 million followers is caught up in the mix & snitches to cops on the driver.

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
Firstly
..who?

Secondly
Singing like a fuckin canary! [/Italian voice]

Thirdly
Fuckin with crystal meth? Kinda explains why this mumble gen so retarded

Fourthly
Mule for just a grand? You dumb bishes!

50 Cently
They did that shit, they going to prison!

Skydove

Rising Star
Registered
And all of them had drugs in their bags
Yeahb
Firstly
..who?

Secondly
Singing like a fuckin canary! [/Italian voice]

Thirdly
Fuckin with crystal meth? Kinda explains why this mumble gen so retarded

Fourthly
Mule for just a grand? You dumb bishes!

50 Cently
They did that shit, they going to prison!
they got charged for more then 10 grams when they had at least 10 pounds minimum in just one of those giant bags.

There are 453 grams in a pound. Less than 50 grams is light for a charge is very light sentence. They had to have snitched on someone else to get charged with 10 grams but less than 50.
That’s about 1-4 years
Edit *

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I watch a lot of youtube videos about traffic stops & 1st amendment audits, etc, etc
Fellas remember what I'm about to say cause it could save you one day
And here is my take on this.....real talk.....

1. The police probably lied about the original nature of the traffic stop
2. The girls more than likely did not "roll through the stop light/sign"
3. Therefore the cops had no probable cause or reasonable articulable suspicion
4. Therefore it was not even a legal traffic stop
5. Always record the police when talking to them
6. The girls should've immediately pulled out their cell phone cameras
7. Never roll down your window all the way
8. Because you give cops easy access to reach into the vehicle & unlock your doors
9. Or you give the cops an easy excuse to say they smell weed, etc, etc
10. By law you only have to crack the window just enough to communicate
11. Never answer any of the cops questions, ever
12. Always say "I don't answer questions"
13. Especially as a passenger, don't say or do anything
14. Unless you've committed a crime (seatbelt violation), cops don't have legal authority over the passengers
15. You don't have to give them any ID or any information at all
16. If a cop brings out a dog, ask them "what was the exact alert" & "where did the dog alert, drivers side, passengers side, back, etc, etc"
17. Then use the cops response against them in court
18. Also whenever cops are using drug dogs, record the dog the whole entire time, b/c cops will lie & create a false alert

If an attorney looked at the cops dashcam & if the traffic stop was deemed to be illegal
All that evidence found might have been inadmissible in court
Under the, fruit of the poisonous tree law
A good lawyer might've been able to get the charges reduced, or completely thrown out
And I don't think being tipped off by an anonymous person would stand up in court
But the dumbass chicks self snitched on themselves

Last edited:

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
I watch a lot of youtube videos about traffic stops & 1st amendment audits, etc, etc

8. Because you give cops easy access to reach into the vehicle & unlock your doors
9. Or you give the cops an easy excuse to say they smell weed
14. Unless you've committed a crime (seatbelt violation), cops don't have legal authority over the passengers
16. If a cop brings out a dog, ask them "what was the exact alert" & "where did the dog alert, drivers side, passengers side, back, etc, etc"
18. Also whenever cops are using drug dogs, record the dog the whole entire time, b/c cops will lie & create a false alert

If an attorney looked at the cops dashcam & If the traffic stop was deemed to be illegal
A good lawyer might've been able to get the charges reduced

1. You gone get yo azz shot...

2. Them bitches had 112 pounds of meth..them cops knew it before they even pulled them over

3. You gone get yo azz shot lol...

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

If an attorney looked at the cops dashcam & if the traffic stop was deemed to be illegal
And I don't think being tipped off by an anonymous person would stand up in court

:lol:Bitches were carrying 100 pounds of crystal meth from Mexican cartels and had the feds watching….they were DOA

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
"Be out by Christmas!"
She had to have have known that her knowing all that inside information was letting the cops know she was apart of it and not being dropped off at her AirBnB..lol

Yeah man I've watched a lot of YouTube videos too and that whole "my drug dog was alerted" be bullshit, if the dog doesn't smell anything the dog handler will pretend like it did. At the end when they read the charges I be like so what happened with the drugs the dog smelled

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
1. You gone get yo azz shot...

2. Them bitches had 112 pounds of meth..them cops knew it before they even pulled them over

3. You gone get yo azz shot lol...
:lol:Bitches were carrying 100 pounds of crystal meth from Mexican cartels and had the feds watching….they were DOA

1. No one is getting shot fam, LOL :D
Its just knowing your rights & using it against the cops/courts to get out of a jam

2. But what I'm trying to tell ya'll is.....
If the original cause for the traffic stop (running a stop sign) was bullshit

That's how you beat the case fam.....by knowing your rights :cool:
The whole case could've gotten thrown out, if the girls would've just shut the hell up

Last edited:

Skydove

Rising Star
Registered
Damn, those raggedy bitches were throwing each other under the bus left and right! :lol:
That’s the reason why you DONT DO DIRT by your lonely when selling drugs. She could have transported all that by herself she didn’t need other people with her. But if you get caught it is good to have someone with you so you can tell on and possibly blame them and act like you didn’t know anything.

I don’t know why the driver would have drugs in her luggage name too if she was gonna use drug mules. She should have just told the others to do it, and you getting paid to take on the risk

Skydove

Rising Star
Registered
She had to have have known that her knowing all that inside information was letting the cops know she was apart of it and not being dropped off at her AirBnB..lol

Yeah man I've watched a lot of YouTube videos too and that whole "my drug dog was alerted" be bullshit, if the dog doesn't smell anything the dog handler will pretend like it did. At the end when they read the charges I be like so what happened with the drugs the dog smelled
Never ever over estimate someone intelligence. You would be surprised how dumb people really are when they think they out smarting authorities or other people. I have played dumb plenty of times while someone tried to scam me over the phone and asked questions and they sold me some crazy dumb stories that I had to hold in my laugh to keep playing dumb

PlayerR

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If you ever watch To Catch a Smuggler, they show more than a few situations like this where they cops already know what's going on & follow the drugs to catch the folks. So more than likely they knew they picked up the drugs, let them get the bags, hop in the car etc. They also more than likely knew the chicks would end up snitching leading them to the bigger fish in the equation.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
If you ever watch To Catch a Smuggler, they show more than a few situations like this where they cops already know what's going on & follow the drugs to catch the folks. So more than likely they knew they picked up the drugs, let them get the bags, hop in the car etc. They also more than likely knew the chicks would end up snitching leading them to the bigger fish in the equation.
Yeah they said in the video that someone had tipped them off about the drugs so the traffic stop was bs and just used as a reason to stop them. I've watched those shows called "Locked Up Abroad" where people get caught up in different countries trying to smuggle drugs and most times they just have to eat the charges because it's dangerous to be snitching on the big fish

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yeah they said in the video that someone had tipped them off about the drugs so the traffic stop was bs and just used as a reason to stop them. I've watched those shows called "Locked Up Abroad" where people get caught up in different countries trying to smuggle drugs and most times they just have to eat the charges because it's dangerous to be snitching on the big fish

One of the chicks was willing to snitch on the bigger fish off body cam. She may talk herself into a ditch.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Body cam, but didn't know about the camera in the car

Can I be home by Christmas...Christmas of 2044 :lol:

Christina didn't look bad, oh well

They didn't even wait for the lawyers and to try and get a deal before talking :smh:

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

A good lawyer might've been able to get the charges reduced, or completely thrown out

Laws don’t work like you think they do in the streets. These pigs ain’t never played fair….and you know like I know a dead black man can’t appear in court.

R.I.P

Philando Castile

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Yeah, in the first 15 fucking seconds! :roflmao:

bxclark

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Which one was the supposed IG baddie?? Surprised no one posted anything if that is the case.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Laws don’t work like you think they do in the streets. These pigs ain’t never played fair….and you know like I know a dead black man can’t appear in court.

R.I.P

Philando Castile

I feel what you're saying, but times are changing fam
I've seen quite a few youtube vids of brothas understanding their rights during traffic stops
Always record everything when fuckin with cops
These race soldiers need to be put in jail, or fired, or stripped of their qualified immunity
Or at the very least put on administrative leave with no pay, & no overtime... when they fuck up