Drug sniffing dog checks car full of people & IG baddie with 2 million followers is caught up in the mix & snitches to cops on the driver.

neptunes007

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Proly should have taken an uber... :giggle:

Lets be honest u got on the plane and made it this far.. nothing like having an uber driver pick you up!

giphy.gif

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I watch a lot of youtube videos about traffic stops & 1st amendment audits, etc, etc
Fellas remember what I'm about to say cause it could save you one day
And here is my take on this.....real talk.....

1. The police probably lied about the original nature of the traffic stop
2. The girls more than likely did not "roll through the stop light/sign"
3. Therefore the cops had no probable cause or reasonable articulable suspicion
4. Therefore it was not even a legal traffic stop
5. Always record the police when talking to them
6. The girls should've immediately pulled out their cell phone cameras
7. Never roll down your window all the way
8. Because you give cops easy access to reach into the vehicle & unlock your doors
9. Or you give the cops an easy excuse to say they smell weed
10. By law you only have to crack the window just enough to communicate
11. Never answer any of the cops questions, ever
12. Always say "I don't answer questions"
13. Especially as a passenger, don't say or do anything
14. Unless you've committed a crime (seatbelt violation), cops don't have legal authority over the passengers
15. You don't have to give them any ID or any information at all
16. If a cop brings out a dog, ask them "what was the exact alert" & "where did the dog alert, drivers side, passengers side, back, etc, etc"
17. Then use the cops response against them in court
18. Also whenever cops are using drug dogs, record the dog the whole entire time, b/c cops will lie & create a false alert

If an attorney looked at the cops dashcam & if the traffic stop was deemed to be illegal
All that evidence found might have been inadmissible in court
Under the, fruit of the poisonous tree law
A good lawyer might've been able to get the charges reduced, or completely thrown out
And I don't think being tipped off by an anonymous person would stand up in court
But the dumbass chicks self snitched on themselves
1. You gone get yo azz shot...

2. Them bitches had 112 pounds of meth..them cops knew it before they even pulled them over

3. You gone get yo azz shot lol...
1. No one is getting shot fam, LOL :D
Its just knowing your rights & using it against the cops/courts to get out of a jam

2. But what I'm trying to tell ya'll is.....
If the original cause for the traffic stop (running a stop sign) was bullshit

That's how you beat the case fam.....by knowing your rights :cool:
The whole case could've gotten thrown out, if the girls would've just shut the hell up
Laws don’t work like you think they do in the streets. These pigs ain’t never played fair….and you know like I know a dead black man can’t appear in court.

R.I.P

Philando Castile
I feel what you're saying, but times are changing fam
I've seen quite a few youtube vids of brothas understanding their rights during traffic stops
Always record everything when fuckin with cops
These race soldiers need to be put in jail, or fired, or stripped of their qualified immunity
Or at the very least put on administrative leave with no pay, & no overtime... when they fuck up

Gotta hold these race soldiers accountable.....

Always record everything when it comes to cops
Never say anything to incriminate yourselves
And when they fuck up
Take that shit to court to change the laws in our favor
And sue the shit out of them

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Oh and a quick note:
A few 1st amendment audit youtubers just developed an app for traffic stops, etc, etc
Its sort of like back in the day, with pre-paid legal
Pay a small monthly fee ($10), and have access to an attorney

But the big difference with this
The app lets you immediately contact the attorney & have them talk for you
Its like a video conference call chat, or like Apple Facetime
Its called..... Attorney Shield
Could be a game changer if more people start to use it when dealing with cops
Check it out below.....

Last edited:

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
Oh and a quick note:
A few 1st amendment audit youtubers just developed an app for traffic stops, etc, etc
Its sort of like back in the day, with pre-paid legal
Pay a small monthly fee ($10), and have access to an attorney

But the big difference with this
The app lets you immediately contact the attorney & have them talk for you
Its like a video conference call chat, or like Apple Facetime
Its called..... Attorney Shield
Could be a game changer if more people start to use it when dealing with cops
Check it out below.....

good idea

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Gotta hold these race soldiers accountable.....

Always record everything when it comes to cops
Never say anything to incriminate yourselves
And when they fuck up
Take that shit to court to change the laws in our favor
And sue the shit out of them

He got pulled over by the Vegas Police, he owns a Bentley Truck. He recorded it basically broke his rear glove box. Took his cash and once they seen the phone recording them in the cup holder. Police said hey let me give him his phone. And the police grab the phone. By that time he was already in handcuffs.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I feel what you're saying, but times are changing fam
I've seen quite a few youtube vids of brothas understanding their rights during traffic stops
Always record everything when fuckin with cops
These race soldiers need to be put in jail, or fired, or stripped of their qualified immunity
Or at the very least put on administrative leave with no pay, & no overtime... when they fuck up

Unfortunately they bleed code blue. I don’t think times will ever change, they just know when to slow down.

We already know they on bullshit as soon as they pull us over. I remember one police said I ran the stop sign. In my head I’m like I seen you and I made sure I stopped.

Another time I was on my motorcycle State trooper was doing like 35mph on the Highway in my lane. I slowed down to 30mph, he pulled me over and said I was tailgating him.

When I pulled out my license he noticed I had two different drivers license..Told me I need to go straight to MVA now and turn in my other license. I never stop for police on my motorcycle, but on that day I will never stop again!

They bait you into making you angry with them.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
He got pulled over by the Vegas Police, he owns a Bentley Truck. He recorded it basically broke his rear glove box. Took his cash and once they seen the phone recording them in the cup holder. Police said hey let me give him his phone. And the police grab the phone. By that time he was already in handcuffs.

I get what you're saying, I do
But I think with everyone having cell phone cameras
We are making a little bit of progress
Its very slow progress, but still a little is better than nothing
And also check out that post I just made above
That new attorney shield app

good idea

That new attorney shield app
It records the cops live
Live recording immediately saved to the cloud
And also the app blocks the phone from being turned off
You have to enter a pin number first
So the cops can't just grab your phone & turn it off or try to delete shit

A couple of youtubers helped develop it
1. LackLuster
2. Long Island Audit

Last edited:

PlayerR

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah they said in the video that someone had tipped them off about the drugs so the traffic stop was bs and just used as a reason to stop them. I've watched those shows called "Locked Up Abroad" where people get caught up in different countries trying to smuggle drugs and most times they just have to eat the charges because it's dangerous to be snitching on the big fish

Funny story a guy that I grew up with got caught based off a traffic stop, dude basically just wasn't thinking & did something similar rolled through a stop sign making a turn. Had two ki's on him & to make shit worse one the dudes in the car with him had been smoking. Mind you this was back in the late 80's so they were a lot less tolerant about smelling weed & they were in Southern Md. From what I can remember during the trial, he had made a couple of previous deals with a dude who ended getting caught & flipped making a deal to set him up. Had he not California rolled the stop sign, he thinks they would have been waiting for him when the deal was made anyway.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
NO HONOR AMOUNSGT THEIVES.....LOL

Whatever happened to just shutting the fuck up and talking to your damn lawyer first!!!

These dusty hoes was almost in a race to see who could rat the other ones out first!!!

Like the cops might let them go on the side of the road if they talk. BITCH, you still gon' be locked up w/ all those damn drugs!

You get them some wings or some Subway, they will give up the whole cartel, they momma 'nem......whoever!

FeeZAnzWQAEkYIE.jpg

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Its just knowing your rights & using it against the cops/courts to get out of a jam

The whole case could've gotten thrown out, if the girls would've just shut the hell up

I get it but these bitches are smuggling meth I don’t feel sorry for them lock their asses up :dunno:

Last edited:

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
What makes yall think this stop is unlawful..if you role through a stop sign they can pull you over..
That doesnt warrant being put in cuffs and vehicle search all while telling the passengers they are not being arrested.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
What makes yall think this stop is unlawful..if you role through a stop sign they can pull you over..

Yes correct, they can pull you over
But the important word in that sentence is.....
IF
The girls more than likely DID NOT role through a stop sign
The police just said that bullshit excuse to give them probable cause to stop the vehicle

The cops were already tipped off beforehand
That's why they already had the K9's ready to immediately do a drug snif
And that's why the cops wanted to keep them talking & lying
The questions were meant to self incriminate the girls
Just in case the original nature of the traffic stop gets challenged in court

Last edited:

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
That doesnt warrant being put in cuffs and vehicle search all while telling the passengers they are not being arrested.
You asked was the stop warranted...don't move the goal post

...after the stop they had all kinds of probable cause...plus the fact they were already tipped off...wtf is up with yall capping for these meth dealers..smh

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor

...after the stop they had all kinds of probable cause...plus the fact they were already tipped off...wtf is up with yall capping for these meth dealers..smh
No one denying they had drugs but the cops didn't know that for fact. I guess cops pulling people over for some asinine moving violation and putting them in cuffs and searching their vehicle is legal. :dunno:

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
when you get out breh?

its been this way for about 10 years now....

social media famous is a real thing
them hoes be thinkin that they famous famous tho......
bitches be havin the audacity to say....."don't u know who i am? i have 2 million followers".

stfu and get yo drug trafficking, bout to do 20 years havin ass in the back seat of this police car....lol

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member

No one denying they had drugs but the cops didn't know that for fact. I guess cops pulling people over for some asinine moving violation and putting them in cuffs and searching their vehicle is legal. :dunno:
I was scratching my head like WTF lol even on twitter a lot of the comments are sympathetic towards the drug smugglers lol I feel like I’m taking crazy pills bitch made 7 trips smuggling Meth lol

Yeah I don't think anyone on here is defending these stupid chicks :dunno:
But I was just trying to point out the laws, for future reference, to anyone else that gets hemmed up

The average traffic stop is supposed to be like 20 minutes
The way the law works is, the cops can't extend the length of the typical stop without some other type of reason
Like if they smell weed in the car, that would give them reason to do a K9 search
Or if the passengers make "FURTIVE MOVEMENTS", that can give them reason for a search as well

But I believe the loophole is, if the K9's are already on the scene, before that 20 minute threshold, then its okay
Notice how the cops already had multiple squad cars pull up & had the K9's ready as soon as they pulled the girls over

Look at the timestamp, in the upper right corner of the video
The cop pulled them over at the 13:05:45 mark
Then already had the K9 dog out the car sniffing, at the 13:07:45 mark
It was only like TWO minutes later fam, LOL :D

main-qimg-0f2bf4a589acbcfb8c1668ac095a89ef.webp

Last edited:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
But I was just trying to point out the laws, for future reference, to anyone else that gets hemmed up

The way the law works is, the cops can't extend the length of the typical stop without some other type of reason
Like if they smell weed in the car, that would give them reason to do a K9 search
Or if the passengers make "FURTIVE MOVEMENTS", that can give them reason for a search as well

But I believe the loophole is, if the K9's are already on the scene, before that 20 minute threshold, then its okay
Notice how the cops already had multiple squad cars pull up & had the K9's ready as soon as they pulled the girls over

Probably ain't that deep.

They probably had someone snitch on them and they knew everything already

or they caught on to them at the airport and had been following them

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

they could have at least waited on their lawyer before doin all that snitchin.....
save all that shit for the plea deal............:lol:

either way,.............they gonna live a fucked up life in prison...............or get fucked up by the plug outside of prison..........

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
One thing.....

Can these broads get witsec

Because after the Mexican cartel shit and now everyone knows that all three of them ratted

:itsawrap:

and how does witsec even work these days, because people will tell on themselves with social media. I doubt they can stay off IG, TikTok and Facebook and following people.

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Trust me. The original stop for rolling through the stop sign was not bullshit. I guarantee you 99.9% a motherfucker on this site roll through stop signs. When I’m even a little dirty, I’ll make sure to make a real stop. You won’t believe how many neegrows have weight on them and don’t have enough sense to come to a complete stop. Cops already had intentions of stopping them. All they would have to do is follow them long enough and they will find reason. Because that’s how ignorant motherfuckers love.

madgoose

International
International Member
Fucking amateurs.

What is the point of hiring a car if you do not use it to its full potential.

Me?

I would have had those parcels out of luggage as soon as possible and stashed it in the internal compartments of the car and around the spare wheel. If i get a tug by the boys, shit I don't know shit about what is in this hire car I did not inspect inside the car only the condition of the exterior when I hired it. As long as your prints and DNA ain't on it, AND the cops don't go back to the airport and check the weight of your checked in luggage you might have a chance, but your probably fucked at that point, but you do have a chance of establishing some reasonable doubt if you feel to fight it!

But they all did the other thing... rats jumping off the ship!

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Reminds me of the two influencer chicks who got caught with 200lbs of coke driving from Texas to Atlanta.

"But niggas never learn 'til they end up in the news clip
The irony of selling drugs is sort of like you using it
Guess it's two sides to what substance abuse is."
- Jay Z "Fallin"

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Probably ain't that deep.

They probably had someone snitch on them and they knew everything already

or they caught on to them at the airport and had been following them

Well yeah, in the beginning of the vid, they explained the cops were already tipped off before the traffic stop

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member

There is no set rule as to the length of a stop. If the cops smell weed, there is no need to do a K9 search because that gives them probably to search the entire car and its contents.
The conflicting stories would be enough to extend the stop past the usual time to write a traffic ticket for running a stop sign.