Drug sniffing dog checks car full of people & IG baddie with 2 million followers is caught up in the mix & snitches to cops on the driver.

Texas Catdaddy

the omnipotent one .....
Platinum Member
Firstly
..who?

Secondly
Singing like a fuckin canary! [/Italian voice]

Thirdly
Fuckin with crystal meth? Kinda explains why this mumble gen so retarded

Fourthly
Mule for just a grand? You dumb bishes!

50 Cently
They did that shit, they going to prison!
numba fo .....

Reactions: TEN

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Fucking amateurs.

What is the point of hiring a car if you do not use it to its full potential.

Me?

I would have had those parcels out of luggage as soon as possible and stashed it in the internal compartments of the car and around the spare wheel. If i get a tug by the boys, shit I don't know shit about what is in this hire car I did not inspect inside the car only the condition of the exterior when I hired it. As long as your prints and DNA ain't on it, AND the cops don't go back to the airport and check the weight of your checked in luggage you might have a chance, but your probably fucked at that point, but you do have a chance of establishing some reasonable doubt if you feel to fight it!

But they all did the other thing... rats jumping off the ship!

Convincing a jury that someone else just accidentally forgot 50 keys of meth and left it in the trunk of the car AND the rental agency didn't find it when cleaning the car and preparing it for the next customer (you) won't fly buddy.

Texas Catdaddy

the omnipotent one .....
Platinum Member
I watch a lot of youtube videos about traffic stops & 1st amendment audits, etc, etc
Fellas remember what I'm about to say cause it could save you one day
And here is my take on this.....real talk.....

1. The police probably lied about the original nature of the traffic stop
2. The girls more than likely did not "roll through the stop light/sign"
3. Therefore the cops had no probable cause or reasonable articulable suspicion
4. Therefore it was not even a legal traffic stop
5. Always record the police when talking to them
6. The girls should've immediately pulled out their cell phone cameras
7. Never roll down your window all the way
8. Because you give cops easy access to reach into the vehicle & unlock your doors
9. Or you give the cops an easy excuse to say they smell weed
10. By law you only have to crack the window just enough to communicate
11. Never answer any of the cops questions, ever
12. Always say "I don't answer questions"
13. Especially as a passenger, don't say or do anything
14. Unless you've committed a crime (seatbelt violation), cops don't have legal authority over the passengers
15. You don't have to give them any ID or any information at all
16. If a cop brings out a dog, ask them "what was the exact alert" & "where did the dog alert, drivers side, passengers side, back, etc, etc"
17. Then use the cops response against them in court
18. Also whenever cops are using drug dogs, record the dog the whole entire time, b/c cops will lie & create a false alert

If an attorney looked at the cops dashcam & if the traffic stop was deemed to be illegal
All that evidence found might have been inadmissible in court
Under the, fruit of the poisonous tree law
A good lawyer might've been able to get the charges reduced, or completely thrown out
And I don't think being tipped off by an anonymous person would stand up in court
But the dumbass chicks self snitched on themselves
11, 12 and lucky 13 .....

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I
I get what you're saying, I do
But I think with everyone having cell phone cameras
We are making a little bit of progress
Its very slow progress, but still a little is better than nothing
And also check out that post I just made above
That new attorney shield app

That new attorney shield app
It records the cops live
Live recording immediately saved to the cloud
And also the app blocks the phone from being turned off
You have to enter a pin number first
So the cops can't just grab your phone & turn it off or try to delete shit

A couple of youtubers helped develop it
1. LackLuster
2. Long Island Audit
If you can download the “Discreet” app it secretly records and gives your phone a black screen. So it looks like your phone is off. So the cop won’t know they being recorded…But of course I used the app for the wrong devilish reasons!

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I

If you can download the “Discreet” app it secretly records and gives your phone a black screen. So it looks like your phone is off. So the cop won’t know they being recorded…But of course I used the app for the wrong devilish reasons!

I just did a quick search
And it looks like its only available for Apple :(
But thanks for the heads up though

Last edited:

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
11, 12 and lucky 13 .....
Fuck all of that. Here are the magic words: I want a lawyer present before answering any questions. You MUST invoke your sixth amendment right to counsel.
if you got knowledge of these 3, that shyt is auto .....

Yeah I think in some situations.....

You have to explicitly say (invoke) your 4th or 5th or 6th amendment rights
I remember seeing a youtube video about this
Where the dude kept silent during interrogations
But did not explicitly invoke his rights to the cop
So the cops & judge used it against him to say, his silence assumes guilt

I can't remember word for word, but it was some foolishness like that :dunno:

Last edited:

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yeah I think in some situations.....

You have to explicitly say (invoke) your 4th or 5th or 6th amendment rights
I remember seeing a youtube video about this
Where the dude kept silent during interrogations
But did not explicitly invoke his rights to the cop
So the cops & judge used it against him to say, his silence assumes guilt

I can't remember word for word, but it was some foolishness like that :dunno:
You have to explicitly invoke the sixth amendment.
Saying, "i think I need a lawyer" or "maybe i need a lawyer" or "do I need a lawyer" does not invoke the right.
It must be explicit....at which point all questioning must cease. Silence can't be inferred as guilt.

Also keep in mind volunteered information can be used, even after invoking the right.

chefken012

Still Cooking Dem Thangs in Da Kitchen est... 68
Registered
1. You gone get yo azz shot...

2. Them bitches had 112 pounds of meth..them cops knew it before they even pulled them over

3. You gone get yo azz shot lol...
Plus .... The Feds tagged the bags and targeted the broads BEFORE the airport...

madgoose

International
International Member
Talking of flying I'll give you a quote by Douglas Badder a WW2 Spitfire pilot who lost both legs after being shot down in his plane, that I live by,
"The rules are written for the obedience of fools and the guidelines for wisemen",

Convincing a jury that someone else just accidentally forgot 50 keys of meth and left it in the trunk of the car AND the rental agency didn't find it when cleaning the car and preparing it for the next customer (you) won't fly buddy.

now if you lived that life you would realise that you need your team to go drop the right amount of zeros with the correct number in front of it on the manager of the rental estaablisent to give a statement saying that the car MAY not have been cleaned, thus checked in accordance with company policy on this rare occasion. Failing that show him a picture of his kids at school and his wife visiting her parents home.

There my friend, you have reasonable doubt once the manager has deleted the CCtV of said vehicle being cleaned and disappearance of any corroborating documentation.

If your that deep in the game there are no innocent bystanders or civilians coming between you and your safety. Remember those "C" people are still going to want there money, they don't give a fuck if you in jail. You know fighting for the survival of your family! At least you can start robbing banks, other dealers etc if your out on the roads.

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
They were being watched, the police just waited for them to commit a traffic infraction.

If you drive for 30 minutes, you're going to do SOMETHING that would warrant pulling you over.

The police had the K-9 ready and that dog got within 10 feet of the car and smelled everything.

They were done as soon as someone at the airport tipped off the police.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
They were being watched, the police just waited for them to commit a traffic infraction.

If you drive for 30 minutes, you're going to do SOMETHING that would warrant pulling you over.

The police had the K-9 ready and that dog got within 10 feet of the car and smelled everything.

They were done as soon as someone at the airport tipped off the police.
Yeah people are skipping over that very key part.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Fucking amateurs.

What is the point of hiring a car if you do not use it to its full potential.

Me?

I would have had those parcels out of luggage as soon as possible and stashed it in the internal compartments of the car and around the spare wheel. If i get a tug by the boys, shit I don't know shit about what is in this hire car I did not inspect inside the car only the condition of the exterior when I hired it. As long as your prints and DNA ain't on it, AND the cops don't go back to the airport and check the weight of your checked in luggage you might have a chance, but your probably fucked at that point, but you do have a chance of establishing some reasonable doubt if you feel to fight it!

But they all did the other thing... rats jumping off the ship!
:hmm:

carsun1000

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
A few points:
- Driver looks like she could be Fani Willis' twin sister.
- The snitching baddie has a nice body. Name? IG? Pics?
- The real mule had me fooled...being all quiet in the car. I truly thought she was innocent.
She looks more like Kym Whitley than Fanni…
Also, wearing a hoody that says “Queen” but not having any queenly attributes is an atrocity.

carsun1000

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Quick money will always get yo ass in trouble….these women with probably kids at home out there playing mules. I understand you gotta eat but I’m also sure you get legit money without worrying about whether you’d be home by Xmas.

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
Reminds me of an episode of Trapped Abroad. Black chick got caught with drugs in her luggage in Cuba. And ended having to serve several years in a Cuban prison. Had a young daughter back home in the states. The girl was a teenager by the time she got released from prison.