Elon Musk reaches deal to buy Twitter for $44B - Brazil’s Supreme Court orders (X) to be fully suspended in the country immediately

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ain’t shit going to happen… Too much money invested for him to try and reinvent the wheel with the potential to lose millions of accounts to a start up or alternative platform… He will just give the perception like he about to change shit..

Dude straight hustling like he been hustling the cyber truck and Tesla semi truck for the past 5 years.. Them shits still ain’t to the market yet lmaoo

hey he gotta make sure them trucks tight

the competition is coming

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't trust him. There are too many republicans who have wanted to dox users in the past. He also seems petty and vindictive, and with so many people criticizing him and out right disrespecting him, I'd like assurance that privacy is going to be enforced.

Also keep in mind black women influencers and content creators are some of the most mistreated and harassed on that platform with no relief with the rules in place now. I have no confidence the abuse won't get worse.

what sistars are given a hard time on twitter

and who are the dicks doing it

let me at em

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
the mass media spreads misinformation all the time

like if you take the vaccine you won't get covid

then it was u won't get symptoms

then it was the symptoms won't be as bad

if thats acceptable to you

your mind is being raped

That was mostly true with the original strain. Folk couldn't act like they had any sense for 2 seconds together, let alone 6-12 months until a vaccine could be created, tested, and distributed, and we ended up with fiddyleven variants.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
FRMRbc7agAAg7n9
In reality he couldn't buy Amazon without Bezos agreeing, since he holds a majority stake in the company.

DiUyj0YU8AAcn_h

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That was mostly true with the original strain. Folk couldn't act like they had any sense for 2 seconds together, let alone 6-12 months until a vaccine could be created, tested, and distributed, and we ended up with fiddyleven variants.

yea but everyone that ran out and got

the vaccine should sue for being misled

I'm not vaccinated and never been to a hospital.

or so sick I was bed ridden

many vaccinated folks can't say that

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
People get so offended when Trump is mentioned on here. Why is that? Those same people don't get offended when dudes mention Obama in a negative way. If you are not a Trump supporter, then you shouldn't care what others say about him. Just like someone said if we don't want to see Trumps tweets we can ignore/block them, well you can ignore the negative remarks about Trump on here, right? No one is forcing you to reply to them.

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
The twitter owners sold that shit quicker than I sold my couch!!!
That’s because the platform was already losing money.. investors trying to cash out… Musk dumb ass bought in.. he going to regret that shout when Twitter turn into MySpace

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
That’s because the platform was already losing money.. investors trying to cash out… Musk dumb ass bought in.. he going to regret that shout when Twitter turn into MySpace

If it crashes and burns and ends up being a loss for him, can't he write it off on his taxes? Isn't that what Trump did, reported losses and then didn't have to pay taxes for 10 years or some ridiculous amount of time?

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
I don't trust him. There are too many republicans who have wanted to dox users in the past. He also seems petty and vindictive, and with so many people criticizing him and out right disrespecting him, I'd like assurance that privacy is going to be enforced.

Also keep in mind black women influencers and content creators are some of the most mistreated and harassed on that platform with no relief with the rules in place now. I have no confidence the abuse won't get worse.
I know and that’s why folk looking for alternatives now.. Twitter is finished.. Once the influencers, celebs and corporations leave its over it will just be an echo chamber with no ad money

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
If it crashes and burns and ends up being a loss for him, can't he write it off on his taxes? Isn't that what Trump did, reported losses and then didn't have to pay taxes for 10 years or some ridiculous amount of time?
Trump did that with real property, land, buildings… Twitter is digital not the same

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Twitter a powerful information control tool,

information is power, power is greater than wealth...

twitter is NOT profitable..

Yet BlackRock and Vangaurd throwing mega millions at it,

you have to ask yourself..

WHY??

The power of a well stated tweet or well constructed Meme

In persuading mindsets is well understood

by the waning powers that be

bruh

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Hardacacz is a cracka white bitch Trump loving faggot. That whole Trump been out of office is a joke Right wing tactic considering he controls the party and is running again and it’s only been a little over a year since he been gone you stupid ass honky

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
They feeling themselves way too much . Cacs don’t care about Black Twitter

If black folks left twitter en masse, it would be an issue. Black folks are what gives twitter flavor. The majority of the posts in the Social Media thread are from black folk and other PoC. I think it's too soon to tell if Elon is going to be a problem or not, but like the article says, his companies are known for racist incidents.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
If black folks left twitter en masse, it would be an issue. Black folks are what gives twitter flavor. The majority of the posts in the Social Media thread are from black folk and other PoC. I think it's too soon to tell if Elon is going to be a problem or not, but like the article says, his companies are known for racist incidents.
Do you have data for this? You only see what you want to see on Twitter. I doubt the majority of tweets are from US