Elon Musk reaches deal to buy Twitter for $44B - Brazil’s Supreme Court orders (X) to be fully suspended in the country immediately

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
If you don't like Trump you can block him, just like anyone else you don't like.

The man has been out of office for over a year and the though of him still make yall sound like children. Yall give him WAY too much power.

Are you going to ignore the fact he has a great influence over the republican party? They wont even admit on camera that there was no election fraud.

theoriginalgreatone

MOAR
BGOL Investor
Nothing, because it still wasn't making money. It's closing the gap but still is a ways from it.

A popular theory is that he thinks his "freedom of speech" moves will endear him to conservatives, and eventually that will lead to them embracing Electric vehicles, thus a Tesla sale. Personally I don't think he understands that it doesn't matter what he does they won't change their minds over climate change and will probably be the last holdouts 30-40 years from now over converting be it Electric or Hydrogen or whatever.
Gotcha... I was wondering what the benefits were, it's such a waste of money, couldn't he start up a brand new "twitter" company...? To do the same thing...

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
2080647485-2-russian-oligarchs-found-dead-one-day-apart-alongside-their-wives-and-children.jpg

His security needs just went up 10x if this ends up messing with elections or causing chaos. If they can get to Russian oligarchs, they can get to anyone. I find many of the black people on these platforms with a sizeable audience are garbage and attack me constantly. Many of them get tossed from their MSM outlets like Fox, CNN, or MSNBC and end up on these platforms to hide their association with white supremacists.

Last edited:

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Dorsey "legitimatizes" Elon and his antics........ppl are quick to brush off Elon as a troll and whatever else...... but Jack has a tried and tested history succe$$, now the market and ppl in the know are paying close attention
Am I the only one that remembers when Jack donated $1 billion to solve racial inequity?

Thegooch

The Devil killed Heist & giggled about it @ brunch
Registered
Nothing, because it still wasn't making money. It's closing the gap but still is a ways from it.

A popular theory is that he thinks his "freedom of speech" moves will endear him to conservatives, and eventually that will lead to them embracing Electric vehicles, thus a Tesla sale. Personally I don't think he understands that it doesn't matter what he does they won't change their minds over climate change and will probably be the last holdouts 30-40 years from now over converting be it Electric or Hydrogen or whatever.

Its already worth more because he bought it. His investment fan club is a cult. LOL

@EliMusk if you want BGOL heat then we aint doing it for free.

Come with that bread we maaaaybe can make something happen. Otherwise we gon' shit on it and it wont be shit.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Man, fuck any weak ass cat worried about tweets. They been hanging around weirdo, hipster, gender fluid cacs too long. Delusional bitches don't know the people they siding with would ban BGOL. If one of these bootlickers uses the term fascists in relation to this buyout, :roflmao:
BGOL when the cacs they love does terrible shit
:sleep:

BgOL whenthe cheeto man does a mean tweet:
:gun03::curse:

bdquest9

To teach the truth to the young black youth
BGOL Investor
Musk will let Trump back on......

I highly doubt that. I’m sure his lawyers will tell him if he lets Trump and his deplorables incite another insurrection and disinformation he will be personally be held liable. The days of spreading misinformation on social media are over, him and Zuckerberg and their investors have too much to lose. He has started the PR campaign already to boost himself and companies via a social media he owns and controls.

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
Ain’t shit going to happen… Too much money invested for him to try and reinvent the wheel with the potential to lose millions of accounts to a start up or alternative platform… He will just give the perception like he about to change shit..

Dude straight hustling like he been hustling the cyber truck and Tesla semi truck for the past 5 years.. Them shits still ain’t to the market yet lmaoo

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I highly doubt that. I’m sure his lawyers will tell him if he lets Trump and his deplorables incite another insurrection and disinformation he will be personally be held liable. The days of spreading misinformation on social media are over, him and Zuckerberg and their investors have too much to lose. He has started the PR campaign already to boost himself and companies via a social media he owns and controls.

the mass media spreads misinformation all the time

like if you take the vaccine you won't get covid

then it was u won't get symptoms

then it was the symptoms won't be as bad

if thats acceptable to you

your mind is being raped

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Ain’t shit going to happen… Too much money invested for him to try and reinvent the wheel with the potential to lose millions of accounts to a start up or alternative platform… He will just give the perception like he about to change shit..

Dude straight hustling like he been hustling the cyber truck and Tesla semi truck for the past 5 years.. Them shits still ain’t to the market yet lmaoo

I don't trust him. There are too many republicans who have wanted to dox users in the past. He also seems petty and vindictive, and with so many people criticizing him and out right disrespecting him, I'd like assurance that privacy is going to be enforced.

Also keep in mind black women influencers and content creators are some of the most mistreated and harassed on that platform with no relief with the rules in place now. I have no confidence the abuse won't get worse.