Elon Musk reaches deal to buy Twitter for $44B - Brazil has lifted its ban on Twitter/X

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member

Tesla hits a new 52-week low 104.65

sysfD95.gif

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

When the government uses technical bureaucratic jargon like this, you are being put in a disposition matrix. They have changed your disposition code to K based on unapproved activity. This is the language I use with fools, they think I am talking about their EBT or Medicare card decision on their benefits.

It looks harmless, but the decision is being implemented to assassinate you.

FWCb_stWQAALM1_

n_joy_russianbots_191208_1920x1080.jpg

Linking you to hostile foreign agent activities, National Security, classified intel, CIA, election interference, public health, Twitter is becoming a more dangerous platform if you are not careful. Big Tech was stepping in to protect you from the jackals taking you out. They did the same to MLK suggesting Communist involvement. Bayard Rustin may have been setting up MLK due to his links with the Communist Party.

Last edited:

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

This is why no one takes these fools seriously. Won't even admit that Twitter was favoring one political narrative. Then point to the current owner troll like that discredits the old fuckery. :lol:

If Elon can figure out how to make money off all the people coming to the platform to 'own' him and get cool points, he going to be the richest man again. :smh:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is why no one takes these fools seriously. Won't even admit that Twitter was favoring one political narrative. Then point to the current owner troll like that discredits the old fuckery. :lol:

If Elon can figure out how to make money off all the people coming to the platform to 'own' him and get cool points, he going to be the richest man again. :smh:
show me the instances where normal non crazy republicans voices were silenced ? or when JAck said to vote democrat ,,.....:rolleyes:

this act is tiresome :rolleyes:

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
I won't say who, but it's clear to me (and everyone else on this board) that when we're all laughing at Elon, this one dude in here acts like he's been laughing at Elon, but he's really just mad because his idol is getting roasted again and again.

522x0

Last edited:

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor

But you claim you’re not a Republikkklan Lmao this fucking Male Diamond and Silk rooster headed coon