Eminem - The Warning (Nick/Mariah Diss)

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well Supa Ugly didn't work for Jayz and I don't think this will work for Em..

He might get his azz beat over this and I hope he don't think dre will help him LOL

And he only hit once in 6 months ?? Damn playa

Ming Fei Hong

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yawning.jpg

FOSHOO45

Star
Registered
Man if you had a chick coming out with a track call Obsessed you would put her on blast too.Em fucks with all POP Singers so you know when she fucked him and it was over he was coming after her too

ill_1der

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
I'm glad to hear Eminem can still rap, but sadly it took a whole album and another Mariah Carey dis for him to figure it out.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Dam.

I was prepared to come in here and trash Em and call him washed up and lame.

But... Dam, he went hard on homeboy wife.:smh:

Damn Right

Rising Star
Registered
This cracka is washed up

so washed up that dude already went multi-platinum with that relapse cd. and i don't even LIKE tha cd but u can't take nuthin away from dude's skills. beefin with a corny azzed actor and mariah carey ain't the business, but dude definitley has lyrical skill. sheit, compared to the stuff on radio NOW he's the goat.

and him sampling those mariah phone calls at the end of the song kinda put a nail in the entire 'beef' anyway. sheit, u know her hubby sittin at home :angry: over that 'i nutted on your stomach' verse

Warrior 7

Star
Registered
I don't support cac
but I have to give it up when it comes to the mechanics of rhyming dude pretty much is top five all time

it hurts my heart to say it but its true

Perplex

Star
Registered
HOLLLLLY SHITTTTTT

EMINEM WENT IN!

Now see this is the OLD EM battlin, damn he snapped on the track lol

mariah def hit a sore spot, but Em just killed this shit to smitherines

Gadgetman

Support BGOL
Registered
Well that was interesting but if he really wanted to hurt her I think that stuff he mentioned would have leaked on the internet already.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
and him sampling those mariah phone calls at the end of the song kinda put a nail in the entire 'beef' anyway. sheit, u know her hubby sittin at home :angry: over that 'i nutted on your stomach' verse
Those were really clips of her?? I thought it was a sound-a-like.

Dam Nick.