Eminem - The Warning (Nick/Mariah Diss)

mcboob

Star
Registered
Who else can he go at?
There are only like 3 rappers that get radio airplay

Hes going to go at Drake, Blay Eyed Peas or Lil Weezy????

beantowns_finest

Potential Star
Registered
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

the word "hater" is overused and cliche now, but what in the fuck is this!?!

if there is one thing eminem undeniably is, is that he is VERY MUCH SO relevant to american pop music, hip hop, and american culture...

this isn't even debatable....whether he is garbage or whack is, but not his relevance. wow...he got dudes PISSED!!!
It's no hate his music just isn't good to me anymore add this song to the list. I think He has the aboltiy to make good music but this and that last album isn't it.

So that's why I say he's musically irrelevant . The music sucks I don't give a fuck who these rappers are beefing with as ling as the music is good.

PlayerScottFree

Potential Star
Registered
Mariah and Nick had no business getting started with Em. Em has nothing to lose, they have everything. Nick is a joke. He got money but who over the age of 15 respects him? He wrote that letter to Em talking about taking karate and boxing like a straight herb. (for a white boy) Em got my soul in his pinky than Nick does in his entire body. He had no business trying to speak on Em because he felt sensitive about Mariah's past.

Mariah is nuts, we know, everyone knows it, and she should have stayed quiet. What did she think Em was going to do? I guess this is all stunt to get buzz but still it was dumb for the happy couple.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Mariah and Nick had no business getting started with Em. Em has nothing to lose, they have everything. Nick is a joke. He got money but who over the age of 15 respects him? He wrote that letter to Em talking about taking karate and boxing like a straight herb. (for a white boy) Em got my soul in his pinky than Nick does in his entire body. He had no business trying to speak on Em because he felt sensitive about Mariah's past.

Mariah is nuts, we know, everyone knows it, and she should have stayed quiet. What did she think Em was going to do? I guess this is all stunt to get buzz but still it was dumb for the happy couple.

actually eminem started it.........I understood he has too defend his wife but too get bent out of shape over a line was ridiculous...

gman2k4

Star
Registered
WOW Em went in Ive been watching this thread grow so i thought Ill finally listen As others said they might just want to just take the L and keep it moving it can only go south from here

Rick Ronson

Banned
you better off zsharing that shit so niggas dont have to delete it afterwards;)

I luv being corny! It's bought my entire family homes and allows me to put smiles on faces of millions! Corny dont stop til the casket dropabout 6 hours ago from web -nick cannon
at least he knows hes a bitch.......there are many bitch ass niggas that play hard

Shaq06

Support BGOL
Registered
U right about that voice, he sounds like that on his whole fucking CD. If he would of just used his regular voice that shit it would of been a lot hotter to me. He went off on Mariah!:eek::eek::eek:

TRUE buuuuuut.....

Relapse= Slim Shady LP

Relapse2= Marshall Mathers LP

:cool:

sirwoodz

Rising Star
Registered
you better off zsharing that shit so niggas dont have to delete it afterwards;)

at least he knows hes a bitch.......there are many bitch ass niggas that play hard

- that's some emotional mess right there...who called him corny? why did he let it get 2 him like that? twitter is gonna be the downfall of many-a-celebrity :smh:...

Rollie_Fingaz

Rising Star
OG Investor
The song was cool, but I think the recordings of the phone conversations will be the issue...THAT is what people on Mtv will be talking about.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
See EM is a bitch. I will bet anything he would not say that to Nick face one on one. I am all for battle rapping and hiding behind wax but Em crossed the line and needs to man up and see kat one on one.

quick hands

Potential Star
Registered
this is clearly I hate white people post. Rappers talk shit and don't back nothing up and if they do they go to prison.