Eminem - The Warning (Nick/Mariah Diss)

datruth

Support BGOL
Registered
em went off, but he cant go at rappers, if no one goes at him,:confused:, who was the last rapper to go at em, jah rule, cannibis, and he destroyed them, call it sending the game a message. He aint just going around starting shit with marhiah, plus nick cannon better just punch em's ass in the face when he sees him cause in the booth nick would get killed, nick, if you out there find em and whop his ass, because in the booth, fam, that aint what you want pimp.:smh: em is still the truth fam real talk

DragonXJC

I joke and I know things
BGOL Investor
I don't care if he's white. He ripped it. He's a skilled emcee, and this is what I like to hear, the word play, the flow,......is sick. :yes:

DAYNE

Star
Registered
HE GETS PROPS FOR...DISSING MARIAH CAREY...WOW...THIS SHIT IS WACK...HE ALWAYS BEEFING WITH.. POP ARTIST AND SHIT...I WOULD LOVE FOR HIM TO BATTLE A REAL DOPE EMCEE...SOMEBODY LIKE JAY-Z,NAS,JADAKISS,THE GAME,HE ALWAYS..GOING AFTER PEOPLE LIKE BRITNEY SPEARS,NICK CANNON,NSYNC,JESSICA SIMPSON...AND BENZINO AND JA RULE DONT COUNT..THEM NIGGAS CANT FUCKING RAP...HE STARTED BEEFING WITH THEM NIGGAS AFTER 50 CENT AND GUNIT ALREADY ETHERED THEM NIGGAS FUCK EMINEM:angry::angry::angry:

those rappers arn't going to battle Em because his fanbase is there fanbase, and you know they are going to pick Em over them anyday

oolong tea

Rising Star
Registered
I don't care if he's white. He ripped it. He's a skilled emcee, and this is what I like to hear, the word play, the flow,......is sick. :yes:

That's beside the point. He needs a new hustle. I know he can't rap about similar stuff as other blacks but the Beastie Boys have been on for years dissing no one.

C'mon, dissing Christina, Nsync and the other white boy groups is so old hat. That's junior high to high school nonsense. I rather bump La Coka Nostra or less still Aster Roth FOR THE SAKE OF BETTER CONTENT :eek: and not to hear nigga in every song.

He's lucky no one brings that basement demo he did in the past. Dude gains over 200 pounds and fights a drug addiction. Now that he's fine, he wants to go at a woman over some shit that occured maybe five or six years ago? GTFOH!!

Last edited:

malaki

Star
Registered
if i was nick cannon....i'm gonna call dude out. lets go somewhere and handle this man to man.

Hellfish

Rising Star
Registered
why the fuck didn't his album sound like this:hmm: All that silly voice bullshit almost as annoying as autotune.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
if i was nick cannon....i'm gonna call dude out. lets go somewhere and handle this man to man.
Thats his only hope. If this stays on wax Nick and Mariah will only get further humiliated. They wont win at this game. Nick two options; 1)call Em and beg him to stop or 2)go kick his ass in person and post it on youtube.

sirwoodz

Rising Star
Registered
why the fuck didn't his album sound like this:hmm: All that silly voice bullshit almost as annoying as autotune.

d8fdb623-c3ef-41ea-ab42-cb6105a1b0bf

Golden Child

Potential Star
Registered
Yall niggas swear yall are so high and mighty. If a chick had a number one song, in heavy rotation, in every major city, you would have to respond.

He was in the right and almost had to say something. Any rapper on the planet would have responded.

Plus he killed that shit point blank!

sirwoodz

Rising Star
Registered
Thats his only hope. If this stays on wax Nick and Mariah will only get further humiliated. They wont win at this game. Nick two options; 1)call Em and beg him to stop or 2)go kick his ass in person and post it on youtube.

- man, this is the type of track that can spark a SERIOUS discussion over there at the cannon/carey house....shit, this might break them up!!

oolong tea

Rising Star
Registered

Whites would destroy his "career".:smh: But he'd get everyone's respect.:D

I hope Nick doesn't take the bait, and dismisses it as a foul attempt to regain a buzz. Eminem now merely has fan support but nobody's really "feeling" him. I would need to be doing mixtapes with Royce 59 to start on that fire.

And that dude moved on from dissing folks. He could've stepped on and murdered Wu Tang members for calling out Joe Bizzy.

Last edited:

thereason

Star
Registered
im say this tho i bet no rapper (other than nick if he counts) is gonna diss em now that they now this fool is in that zone again

Makkonnen

The Quizatz Haderach
BGOL Investor
i dont see how anyone who aint white listens to that trash. he fuckin sucks - he's a cornball and his voice is cornier than those wack ass rhymes :smh:

kidmegaii

Medium well
BGOL Investor
I guess the obsessed song struck a nerve. :dunno: Em sounds a little upset.

He going to have to a little better, espeically after your last apperance you had some dudes nuts are on your chin. ooo well

Petergriffen212@gmail.com

Potential Star
Registered
I guess the obsessed song struck a nerve. :dunno: Em sounds a little upset.

He going to have to a little better, espeically after your last apperance you had some dudes nuts are on your chin. ooo well

That shit was funny, let it go. It was white boy humor as I cant see a black dude getting away with it, but it was funny nonetheless...

WhoaIsMe

Star
Registered
Em did murder her

but yea, this an RnB chick and semi-famous actor. But Mariah did play him with that "obsessed" video, especially since Em tried to dead it

oolong tea

Rising Star
Registered
Em did murder her

but yea, this an RnB chick and semi-famous actor. But Mariah did play him with that "obsessed" video, especially since Em tried to dead it

He deserved it. She delivered as well as he did. That Mariah bit is old as dirt. He spoke about doing that shit before Encore. I would've gave him props if he let it be. Since he started that nonsense with Relapse. And everyone supposed to be okay with him poking fun at icons in the limelight. Him and 50 are going down, bruh.

Anthony-Cruz

Star
Registered
:lol::lol::lol: :lol:@ all the e millitant niggas on BGOL. These niggas are still mad cause Em can spit better than most of their favorite rappers.

Em was fucking spitting on that shit. He tore that bitch up. Em is one white boy you don't fuck with in battle raps. Thats how dude came up. He would rip any rapper in a battle. Dude is just a beast on the mic.

SickMyDuck

Rising Star
Registered
Nice drop heat...

Shady went in!!

"After the second week we were dry humpin', that's gotta count for somethin'." :lol:

I'm sure Nick will get Affion to help him with a response.

Last edited:

sirwoodz

Rising Star
Registered
Nice drop heat...

Shady went in!!

"After the second week we were dry humpin', that oughta count for somethin'." :lol:

I'm sure Nick wiil get Affion to help him with a response.

- who wants to bet that "marry poppins" is the same bedroom nickname she uses for nick cannon!?!? :lol::lol::lol:

Nick-Cannon.jpg

oolong tea

Rising Star
Registered
Nick doesn't have to rap well to ether his ass over Mariah.

1. Eminem's sore. had that Mariah diss in the works before Encore

2. The last time he regretted dissing a woman on wax when Benzino
aired him out over using ****** on his basement demo.

3. Him and 50 still using beef to stay float? :confused:

4. Dissing Mariah will not help him. She was going to flop over her Glitter movie and a
severance deal with her album before J Dupree made her relevant. Em's dissed him also.

5. Dude needed Slimfast for a minute. Weighed 200 lbs. Plus fought drugs.

6. Nick should embarrass Em off the mic. Plenty of ammo.

7. In this Recession, plenty of hungry rappers feening to eat off of this one.

Eminem's going left like De La Soul & Beastie Boys soon.

Last edited: