end of My Expert Opinion Podcast. ( Bigga left, now Champ out too) BagFuel up next

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bro. I think there is some monetary benefit for the 10-11 min clips. Math is trying to get ALL the revenue.
I noticed that a lot of youtube videos are exactly 11:14 which is weird as fuck.

This why vlad tv wins.. vlad will be like I’ll interview you.. give you an hr or 2..than chopped that shit up in 10-20 segments

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Bro. I think there is some monetary benefit for the 10-11 min clips. Math is trying to get ALL the revenue.
I noticed that a lot of youtube videos are exactly 11:14 which is weird as fuck.
There’s money in views.. it’s been like that for yrs.. a million views could equal 4-10,000 bucks depending on subscribers and add views.. not including merchandise, side deals they make with companies, etc.. so releasing them in segments equal consistent content and more money chopping it up instead of releasing it whole.. that’s why everybody doing it now as far as cutting them into segments

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
They chop it up for advertising revenue. I think like 10 minutes is the sweet spot where they can monetize and also get people to watch, while being within the YouTube algorithm. .

Most people aren't going to watch 2 or 3 hours at once. They chop it up in to segments while also making them so YouTube can use them for ads, so it can be more digestible....and he more people that watch, the more YouTube will suggest it..

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They chop it up for advertising revenue. I think like 10 minutes is the sweet spot where they can monetize and also get people to watch, while being within the YouTube algorithm. .

Most people aren't going to watch 2 or 3 hours at once. They chop it up in to segments while also making them so YouTube can use them for ads, so it can be more digestible....and he more people that watch, the more YouTube will suggest it..

You're right because I ain't watching muthafucka's talk for 3 hours!:smh:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

It’s easy to understand.. make 4,000 on 1 vid.. or break it up into 6 segments and make 4,000 off of each segment.. that’s literally why they do it.. 24,000 will always be better than 4,000.. 6 segments means you have new content for the whole week.. which means consistent content

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
I didn't know the show already existed
they shouted the show out few times
nobody knew tjat it was a podcast tho
now that i thought about it math speaking with joe
probably the thing that gave him an idea to start a network
i dont think he gave a shit about bagfuel before that

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
It’s easy to understand.. make 4,000 on 1 vid.. or break it up into 6 segments and make 4,000 off of each segment.. that’s literally why they do it.. 24,000 will always be better than 4,000.. 6 segments means you have new content for the whole week.. which means consistent content

Yup

And I hate to admit it but it was vlad that popularized almost ALL of that.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
they shouted the show out few times
nobody knew tjat it was a podcast tho
now that i thought about it math speaking with joe
probably the thing that gave him an idea to start a network
i dont think he gave a shit about bagfuel before that

Its making Math look funny

but I guess things worked out, but I liked Esso and Heineken better than the other dudes besides Mecca

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Its making Math look funny

but I guess things worked out, but I liked Esso and Heineken better than the other dudes besides Mecca
Im with u
Def some shady shit that went down
Math suddenly wanted to be behind the camera instead infront the camera. I know that was all joe.

dik cashmere

Freaky Tah gettin high that's my brother
BGOL Investor
I was just gonna call you.

Yo Cheeks is cool AF

that man just rap like he talk

I forgot how many dope collaborations he had under his belt

I need more info on his relationship with Bink

And if it's really true he could make one album in 24 hours.
There’s a lot to say on this

the timing of this release sucks

RIP Freaky Tah March 28th 1999

hit the pm

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
There’s a lot to say on this

the timing of this release sucks

RIP Freaky Tah March 28th 1999

hit the pm

My sincere condolences fam...

RIP FREAKY TAH

It was crazy seeing the ny nets mascot and dancers doing the signature LB dance during a time out and the crowd went crazy.

That man is and will always be a legend in hip hop

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

My man Mr. Cheeks....

As a kid growing up in the south, Lost Boyz was one of my fav. groups

Come to find out when I went to college in NC, them boyz stayed coming to Rocky Mountain and Greensboro (i think they have family in NC)

RIP Freaky TAH

Damn I think I have to play Legal Drug Money on rotation today

Yeah can't wait to hear this interview....

dik cashmere

Freaky Tah gettin high that's my brother
BGOL Investor
My man Mr. Cheeks....

As a kid growing up in the south, Lost Boyz was one of my fav. groups

Come to find out when I went to college in NC, them boyz stayed coming to Rocky Mountain and Greensboro (i think they have family in NC)

RIP Freaky TAH

Damn I think I have to play Legal Drug Money on rotation today

Yeah can't wait to hear this interview....
Yeah his brother wild Walt lives in nc

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

vQ7YNO.gif

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

This is it that is all

That right there?

Is LB FAM for life.

Not many hip hop dances traveled the world many times and STILL relevant today.

Not many dances between 2 black men showing pure brotherhood celebration and hip hop culture.

No violence gang sh*t

You can't just define that as some dance we did together.

It is much more than that.

And it was Math and Mecca RESPONSIBILITY to dig into that.