end of My Expert Opinion Podcast. ( Bigga left, now Champ out too) BagFuel up next

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

he had to play his wack music prior :smh:

Someone needs to tell him, save your money. Rapping ain't your thing.

He's saying the argument was legit, but someone doctored the recording to add the slap

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member

he had to play his wack music prior :smh:

Someone needs to tell him, save your money. Rapping ain't your thing.

He's saying the argument was legit, but someone doctored the recording to add the slap

This negro can be on cam doing nothing and I will stay find him guilty.
Cause his music is abuse. Enough is enough!

The fight prolly started cause she critique his music smh

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

GvBlvy.gif

keone

International Member
Wait, Bigga had a hair piece?

I recalled he had locs or something when he first got on the show.

He's the one he was buying clothes for? I always thought he dressed like a old man, I was shocked when he said he wasn't 50 yet.

and I used to hate how he used to sit and sulk or go at the guest.
dude dont know what he is talking about bigga has the most bread out of all of them
well between him and esso
u seen the clothing bigga wears lol
this negro makes his own clothes looking like black knight

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
dude dont know what he is talking about bigga has the most bread out of all of them
well between him and esso
u seen the clothing bigga wears lol
this negro makes his own clothes looking like black knight

Yeah, if Math was buying clothes or giving him access to the free shit he got, it was because he wanted to, and not because Bigga didn't have it.

Bigga is one of those dudes who dresses like he's still in the 90's

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Math being a Trump supporter :smh:

He needs to feel you can run the country, when he hasn't shown he can even run a podcast

and why do these dumb asses act like Trump isn't going to be sending money to other countries?

Last edited:

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
this why mecc is mecc
math wanted to drag him into messy shit and he looks at him like u fool
4min

@playahaitain @dik cashmere @DC_Dude @Complex @OutlawR.O.C.

I could tell that at the beginning of the video Math felt a certain way about Gat giggle-cheating on him by laughing at Mecca's jokes. It was on that day that he learned that these gigglers (like hoes) aren't loyal and are for the streets :lol:

Math supporting Trump is also not surprising at all.

Both are constantly the victim, regularly attack people when they don't agree with them and both have allegations of abuse and rape from women (although to be fair Trumps allegations are pretty much verified while Math's accusations were never proven.)

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I could tell that at the beginning of the video Math felt a certain way about Gat giggle-cheating on him by laughing at Mecca's jokes. It was on that day that he learned that these gigglers (like hoes) aren't loyal and are for the streets :lol:

Both are constantly the victim, regularly attack people when they don't agree with them and both have allegations of abuse and rape from women (although to be fair Trumps allegations are pretty much verified while Math's accusations were never proven.)

post of the day

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
this why mecc is mecc
math wanted to drag him into messy shit and he looks at him like u fool
4min

@playahaitain @dik cashmere @DC_Dude @Complex @OutlawR.O.C.

I have to add after skipping through a little more this dude is genuinely an idiot.

His explanation of how inflation works is the dumbest shit I've read all day and keep in mind I work for a company that serves individuals with intellectual disabilities.

keone

International Member

and both are bald

haha giggles crossed the line? im crying :lol: :lol: