end of My Expert Opinion Podcast. ( Bigga left, now Champ out too) BagFuel up next

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
easy book to read smh embarrassing
he doesnt want taht documentary coming out
trap needs to pay him back

unless this was staged?

I honestly thought it was until the big man said "what the f*ck yall even talking about?"

Last edited:

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Math being a Trump supporter :smh:

He needs to feel you can run the country, when he hasn't shown he can even run a podcast

and why do these dumb asses act like Trump isn't going to be sending money to other countries?
Most billionaires are Trump supporters.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was a little worried though

Mecc KEPT SHOUTING - STOP DOING THAT!

Sounded like Math girlfriend.

Them niggas fuckin?!?

forget-about-it.gif

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

It's just embarrassing

I actually had someone send that clip to me and say it was the realest barbershop argument

One dude with the most hair was smart and the loudest one was the bald dumb ass

Both didn't need to be in a damn barbershop that long with the styles they had.

Mecca better understand Math defends culture vultures and Trump and hitting women. Mecca is not leaving this show unscathed

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
So we ALL gonna act like Math the smack rapper who really smacks rappers didn't just smack his girlfriend?

The other so called media, hip hop podcasts etc

Okay.
This was my point. His girl saying it didnt happen. And the so called vid still hasnt been leaked. So at this point if u dont wanna get Tasha kd its smart to leave it alone. Shit Tasha k even now uses the word alledge lol.

This what makes mecca still cool. Cause he looking at it like shit she said it aint true. He smart enough to know it prolly happen. But can always use that as an excuse and out.

The one with receipt is now looked as a thief and a liar champ.

Thats why math is ultra kissing all the asses. Shit CTG did the same with vlad after having issues. Have to kiss white daddy ring lol.

Joe will still sit down with him. But it seems there are other issues between them.

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
You tried to school him

He’s gonna die on that hill known as meo

Mecca is going to continue to rationalize this to be about money opportunity loyalty and the fact he helped build the platform

Ignoring the fact that his sanity hard earned reputation network and ethics are being marginalized in the process.

And also the minute Math goes Math?

Math will be the first to say Mecca ain't sh*t, brought nothing was a traitor and disloyal.

Good luck to that black man.