end of My Expert Opinion Podcast. ( Bigga left, now Champ out too)

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
The giggler was silenced?

8526747d40b9a829a73f2d7a062ef5c4.gif
im still confused he didnt laugh at all
confused-white-persian-guardian.gif

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
To be fair, a tall thick young redbone dyke from uptown can be very enthusiastic especially during the... "I'm just doing this to shut you up boy" phase.

Ummm I heard from a friend.
They use their mouths a lot.. if she can flick her tongue around for a longtime, hit specific areas with that tongue, and has great suction on pussy, she can probably do wonders on a dick and balls… so I heard

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
They use their mouths a lot.. if she can flick your tongue around for a longtime, hit specific areas with that tongue, and has great suction on pussy, she can probably do wonders on a dick and balls… so I heard

Yes I uh heard the same... around.

And the RUMOR is that once penetrated by a real living breathing male the reaction is... explosive.

Allegedly.

O.J PIMPSON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hope n8ggas ain't surprised by Math behavior. All thru his battle career when he did some fuck shit, it was never his fault according to him. Dose, oh he was too close to me, Serius, I was hungry and had a few drinks. Shit just translated to this. They phased his ass out the game because of his fucked up behavior and inability to take responsibility and correct himself. Its why muthafuckas laughed and enjoyed when Dizaster and them jumped him. Karma. Now that he found lightning in a bottle and success it has to be all his. Nobody else has anything to do with the shows rise. Anybody looking to capitalize financially other than him, he paints a narrative of them. Money just empowered dude more to do more fucked up shit.

keone

International Member
I hope n8ggas ain't surprised by Math behavior. All thru his battle career when he did some fuck shit, it was never his fault according to him. Dose, oh he was too close to me, Serius, I was hungry and had a few drinks. Shit just translated to this. They phased his ass out the game because of his fucked up behavior and inability to take responsibility and correct himself. Its why muthafuckas laughed and enjoyed when Dizaster and them jumped him. Karma. Now that he found lightning in a bottle and success it has to be all his. Nobody else has anything to do with the shows rise. Anybody looking to capitalize financially other than him, he paints a narrative of them. Money just empowered dude more to do more fucked up shit.
Oh we covered everything in this thread lol. People just thought he would take this second chance and finally change his behavior.

Fact that he had on his former team and is also basically taking meccas shit shows u he knows he fkd up. He just got lucky with Champ situation again.

keone

International Member
Math hates that Esso and Hynaken are flourishing without mentioning him
Even joe and flip mentioning them more often. And even want to do business together. Joe was looking out for math but stubborn hoffa messed that up. Fact that he did bagfuel not single episode of meo is strange. Q

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Even joe and flip mentioning them more often. And even want to do business together. Joe was looking out for math but stubborn hoffa messed that up. Fact that he did bagfuel not single episode of meo is strange. Q

Joe been Math show more than once. Remember black and white episode with flip?

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

You can tell, because Math steady brings them up. You have beef with Champ and Hassan, why are you bringing them into it? They left over a year ago and are doing their own thing. You shouldn't want to bring them up to give them any light. You're just promoting for them.

You know he's stalking their views and guest.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Oh we covered everything in this thread lol. People just thought he would take this second chance and finally change his behavior.

Fact that he had on his former team and is also basically taking meccas shit shows u he knows he fkd up. He just got lucky with Champ situation again.

^^^^ that part

Champ will never fully understand how that video SAVED MATH whole career.

For that? it's Chump from now on.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
You can tell, because Math steady brings them up. You have beef with Champ and Hassan, why are you bringing them into it? They left over a year ago and are doing their own thing. You shouldn't want to bring them up to give them any light. You're just promoting for them.

^^^^^

Kaboom

keone

International Member
Joe been Math show more than once. Remember black and white episode with flip?
Yeah and they were talking about doing at least monthly show together. But something happened after joe didnt air the last episode they did together. Cause math was talking about gay people. After that Math was throwing some shots at joe then it just became silent. They havent done anything else. Which is weird. Then joe pops up on bagfuel. It might also be math relationship with vlad. Bit its weird. I mean joe was just on Lil yachts lol show

keone

International Member

This.

And u can see that nobody has a problem with them but math.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Yeah and they were talking about doing at least monthly show together. But something happened after joe didnt air the last episode they did together. Cause math was talking about gay people. After that Math was throwing some shots at joe then it just became silent. They havent done anything else. Which is weird. Then joe pops up on bagfuel. It might also be math relationship with vlad. Bit its weird. I mean joe was just on Lil yachts lol show

You right on that part.

I thought you were saying Joe NEVER been on Math show.

Math is a sucker. If I remember correctly even Vlad agreed with his enemy Joe and explained how Math shouldn't be mad. That Joe was actually looking out by not airing the gay bash episode.

Math too fake smart to understand Joe saved his career with that move and could have easily wiped Math off the board by leaving it in. And Math would have no one to blame.

Of course Math would find someone else to blame.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Yeah man fact that he hasnt said anything up to now is telling. Even if he was to be innocent. Lol

Wouldn't it be CRAZY if somehow someway Chump was innocent?

I mean he is not.

But I'm trying to think if there is anyway possible Chump could either recover from this OR exonerate himself?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
This.

And u can see that nobody has a problem with them but math.

I think it was a mistake for the former co hosts to go on the show and even try to discuss the other hosts.

Sidebar... I noticed Smart didn't come back? Or Rockness?

keone

International Member
You right on that part.

I thought you were saying Joe NEVER been on Math show.

Math is a sucker. If I remember correctly even Vlad agreed with his enemy Joe and explained how Math shouldn't be mad. That Joe was actually looking out by not airing the gay bash episode.

Math too fake smart to understand Joe saved his career with that move and could have easily wiped Math off the board by leaving it in. And Math would have no one to blame.

Of course Math would find someone else to blame.
Right and instead of charging it to the game. He got in his feelings. He thinks he the next one up. Was he even in the complex 25 list lol

keone

International Member
Wouldn't it be CRAZY if somehow someway Chump was innocent?

I mean he is not.

But I'm trying to think if there is anyway possible Chump could either recover from this OR exonerate himself?
He said the shit was pieced up. Ok cool but dude ur name is being done dirty. And u are a talent coming up. He better do something more KFC chickens or pig feet something

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Right and instead of charging it to the game. He got in his feelings. He thinks he the next one up. Was he even in the complex 25 list lol

Math just HAD to share his LGBTQ take with world...

On JOE BUDDEN POSCAST

But not on his own?

Math is delusional

I don't miss that show at all.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
He said the shit was pieced up. Ok cool but dude ur name is being done dirty. And u are a talent coming up. He better do something more KFC chickens or pig feet something

Even bgol media consultants can't figure out how to save that man...

He done

He REALLY trying to claim it's EDITED???

keone

International Member
I think it was a mistake for the former co hosts to go on the show and even try to discuss the other hosts.

Sidebar... I noticed Smart didn't come back? Or Rockness?
Rock still good. He defended math against champ.

Smart is like a hood version of mecc he will make math look dumb. He was the first that I notice that made math look like a fool. Before that I wasnt really paying attention. And he will debate unlike mecc that lets shit go.

Math had to come in the comments for damage control lolol

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Rock still good. He defended math against champ.

Smart is like a hood version of mecc he will make math look dumb. He was the first that I notice that made math look like a fool. Before that I wasnt really paying attention. And he will debate unlike mecc that lets shit go.

Math had to come in the comments for damage control lolol

You right... I just remembered Rock defended math on his own podcast.

I'm sorry but I do not remember Smart as actually being smart

I could be wrong.

Last edited:

keone

International Member
Math just HAD to share his LGBTQ take with world...

On JOE BUDDEN POSCAST

But not on his own?

Math is delusional

I don't miss that show at all.
He was trying to call Joe gay on his pod. Joe didnt bite pause. He does not know how to keep it proffesional and smart. Thats why the stupid joke about singleton smh

keone

International Member
You right... I just remembered Rock degendec math on his own podcast.

I'm sorry but I do not remember Smart as actually being smart

I could be wrong.
Against Math everybody smart.
I will find that clip math lost bad. Then started to beef how? Lol its a debate smh. But math was hoping on tidal deal lol