end of My Expert Opinion Podcast. ( Bigga left, now Champ out too)

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor

Ain't he already do this like 5 years ago on a 3 hour drunk champs?

Unless Pac got resurrected and shot again why they keep doing this?

So many real legends never got a moment to shine.

Imagine if they had done a Fatman interview? Artifacts interview? Hurricane G? Boss? Magoo?

I'm sick of these dudes and their "I'm keeping that for my movie" bullshit.

If you're keeping it for your movie then stop doing interviews until the damn movie is ready to be released.

That being said he did drop a couple of jewels in what I watched like the fact that Uptown Records was literally right next door and regularly used by Uptown acts and any associated acts (Bad Boy artists) which goes even further to explain why everyone was there.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member

If you're keeping it for your movie then stop doing interviews until the damn movie is ready to be released.

That being said he did drop a couple of jewels in what I watched like the fact that Uptown Records was literally right next door and regularly used by Uptown acts and any associated acts (Bad Boy artists) which goes even further to explain why everyone was there.
nah let them keep it for tubi vision when they receive 5 dollaz and 2 almondz they shouldnt cry

keone

International Member
Ain't he already do this like 5 years ago on a 3 hour drunk champs?

Unless Pac got resurrected and shot again why they keep doing this?

So many real legends never got a moment to shine.

Imagine if they had done a Fatman interview? Artifacts interview? Hurricane G? Boss? Magoo?
nobody will watch dick champs cause of him

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

He said all this before and i ain't watch the clip

The drink champs interview was pretty much EVERYTHING and I don't think anyone legitimate disputes Shawn version

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
He said all this before and i ain't watch the clip

The drink champs interview was pretty much EVERYTHING and I don't think anyone legitimate disputes Shawn version

True.

I damn sure don't think he's lying but for me if you have more to say that hasn't been spoken on either spill it all or don't.

Also every street dude or rapper/rap crew thinks their life should be made into a movie because of Power, BMF, Straight Out of Compton, etc. but that's not the case.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
True.

I damn sure don't think he's lying but for me if you have more to say that hasn't been spoken on either spill it all or don't.

Also every street dude or rapper/rap crew thinks their life should be made into a movie because of Power, BMF, Straight Out of Compton, etc. but that's not the case.

Oh don't get it twisted

You are 100% right

All these dudes saying they saving it for the book and movie?

Well go do THAT... then come back when you ready.

You wasting my time with theses 30 year old stale recycled thrice warmed over teasers.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Oh don't get it twisted

You are 100% right

All these dudes saying they saving it for the book and movie?

Well go do THAT... then come back when you ready.

You wasting my time with theses 30 year old stale recycled thrice warmed over teasers.

Exactly, these dudes and their stories reminds me the Patrice O'neal Cracker Jack analogy:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Movies have trailers and press runs for a reason. These dudes just doing the same thing. Without the buzz nobody would go or buy it cause they are unaware. Same for a lot of movies.promotion 101

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Math did a shitty job

Flip would have interrupted and made him explain himself and stop with the speaking in code

I have to disagree on this one.

The best thing Math and everyone else did was shut up and let him speak.

I think he was attempting to speak in code but did a shitty job of it.

Pressing him or stopping him would have just resulted in him saying even less.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I have to disagree on this one.

The best thing Math and everyone else did was shut up and let him speak.

I think he was attempting to speak in code but did a shitty job of it.

Pressing him or stopping him would have just resulted in him saying even less.

I'm just sick and tired of all this "code" garbage

They never on Vlad speaking in code

Damn near a ted talk with PowerPoint on every felony.

Just tell your story or DON'T

No one has time for all that especially since you told these stories already

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
I'm just sick in tired of all this "code" garbage

They never in Vlad speaking in code

Exactly.

And stop saying allegedly right before talking about a crime you or someone else commited that everyone already knows about as if that really protects someone from being prosecuted.

Allegedly is becoming the new pause for these fake gangster rap weirdos :angry:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Exactly.

And stop saying allegedly right before talking about a crime you or someone else commited that everyone already knows about as if that really protects someone from being prosecuted.

Allegedly is becoming the new pause for these fake gangster rap weirdos :angry:

Ley me guess

Tupac was allegedly shot

Tupac was allegedly friends with Biggie

Haitian Jack was allegedly the shooter

I'm so happy I ain't watch this

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
I had to cut off a bunch of these podcasts because if all that stuff.

You want to save it?

Good

Go film the movie or write the book

Stop wasting my time.

Same here.

It's become too much to stomach a lot of that bullshit.

The issue is, just as in rap, that everyone wants to be a street nigga and be accepted as that so it translates to their interviews.

So all they know is to interview street dudes or rappers/entertainers fronting like street dudes.

For example, why not interview someone law enforcement occasionally which can include corrupt and law abiding officers to get and give another perspective on the streets.

Or occasionally interview the victims of what happens in our neighborhoods.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Same here.

The issue is, just as in rap, that everyone wants to be a street nigga and be accepted as that so it translates to their interviews.

So all they know is to interview street dudes or rappers/entertainers fronting like street dudes.

For example, why not interview someone law enforcement occasionally which can include corrupt and law abiding officers to get and give another perspective on the streets.

bro?

That's perfect.

keone

International Member
Same here.

to be fair bald head did do that
i posted it for @playahaitian and he didnt watch lol old ass hatian

keone

International Member
Same here.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm just sick and tired of all this "code" garbage

They never on Vlad speaking in code

It's not talking "In Code", muthafucka's just don't wanna snitch! :roflmao:

Talking about he was riding not the backseat, but the backseat of an 850.

The man spent 35 minutes taking us all over New York City, all over the career of his record contracts. A whole circle of things that didn't matter in the story.

When the entire story was just to tell us that there wasn't a studio session for Pac to be on a song with him. :confused:

keone

International Member
It's not talking "In Code", muthafucka's just don't wanna snitch! :roflmao:

Talking about he was riding not the backseat, but the backseat of an 850.

The man spent 35 minutes taking us all over New York City, all over the career of his record contracts. A whole circle of things that didn't matter in the story.

When the entire story was just to tell us that there wasn't a studio session for Pac to be on a song with him. :confused:
its not even snitching that fool wants people to watch his movie
cause he gone put everything in it

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
I ain't watch but I already know Math ain't do it right.

I like Outlaw format

It would be a REAL hip hop journalism show if fact checking perspective context and differing valid perspectives were shown in a positive and informative way.

No doubt.

Without clicking play on any videos I already know Math's podcast ain't Mathing so I save myself time and annoyance by just not clicking.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
its not even snitching that fool wants people to watch his movie
cause he gone put everything in it

Oh it's definitely snitching :lol:

Lil Shawn: So they told Pac to come to the studio to record a track with me, but no track was being recorded.

Math: Oh word?

Lil Shawn: Yeah, then niggas he was beefing with was gonna come through and You'll have to wait to see what happens in my movie.

Math: Where's Champ when you need'em?

Giggles: Giggling