end of My Expert Opinion Podcast. ( Bigga left, now Champ out too)

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
It's not talking "In Code", muthafucka's just don't wanna snitch! :roflmao:

Talking about he was riding not the backseat, but the backseat of an 850.

The man spent 35 minutes taking us all over New York City, all over the career of his record contracts. A whole circle of things that didn't matter in the story.

When the entire story was just to tell us that there wasn't a studio session for Pac to be on a song with him. :confused:

Exactly, and Math didn't interrupt once to try to get him back on track or clarify things

Math is scared of that man

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
yo check out the first 5 minutes.
i dont know if mecca the one brought shawn in
but shawn was giving mecc props the whole time
basically saying he the mvp and mecc didnt even talk like usaully
then math shits on him with the trump shit wtf???
@OutlawR.O.C. @playahaitian

Yeah dudes an idiot.

What I like is Shawn obviously heard it but ignored that clown shit, didn't react at all and kept going with giving Mecca his respect.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Yo @playahaitian you really do need to watch this.

I can't front his read on Bigga and how he carried himself is spot on.

What I hate is now Math is going to take Shawn's assessment and try to act like he peeped that as well and use it to explain his falling out with Bigga.

Damm it, I watched.

Sean sound so much like me I feel triggered.

Keone need to be the next guest if Cashmere willing to do security because if Math REALLY wants the truth about all this mess? That's the man who gonna give it ya with no trivia.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
He wanted to to proof industry is demonic

That's one thing Shawn was right about, Bigga was wild with his energy and how he tried to sit there high and mighty

He might need to explain his connections to Jimmy Henchman now, because I was wondering why he cared so much over some 30 year old shit from when he was young. I need to go back and watch that again.

Shawn is also wild with his research

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Damm it, I watched.

Keone need to be the next guest if Cashmere willing to do security because if Math REALLY wants the truth about all this mess? That's the man who gonna give it ya with no trivia.
u know how the interview will end :lol:

the bald guy represents math:lol:

keone

International Member
That's one thing Shawn was right about, Bigga was wild with his energy and how he tried to sit there high and mighty

He might need to explain his connections to Jimmy Henchman now, because I was wondering why he cared so much over some 30 year old shit from when he was young. I need to go back and watch that again.

Shawn is also wild with his research
he will say wait for the movie lol

yeah bigga should have never been there
he is to aggressive lol smh
his dr umar interview was wild
he did calm down litte tho got to give him that

keone

International Member
Yo @playahaitian you really do need to watch this.

I can't front his read on Bigga and how he carried himself is spot on.

What I hate is now Math is going to take Shawn's assessment and try to act like he peeped that as well and use it to explain his falling out with Bigga.
and mecca stop talking for like 5 eps now
@playahaitian whats the next move cause he is out

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Damm it, I watched.

Keone's going to step into the barbershop like:

tumblr_ok3q4bWRuk1qa8sljo1_400.gifv

I think he's saying Bigga now needs to explain his relationship with Jimmy.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

Shawn said that Bigga was cool with Jimmy. He was wondering the same thing we were, why was his energy like that. He said he researched him and found out he was friends with Jimmy.

Every time I want to get upset at Pac or Biggie for how the shit turned out with them and some of their actions...I remember they were only 24/25 and look at all these dumb ass rappers doing dumb shit at 30, 40....

Bigga was acting like Pac did something to him personally. JM doesn't have the animosity towards Pac that Bigga has.

I do like that Shawn wasn't disrespectful of Esso and Hynaken...it was more towards Bigga

keone

International Member
Shawn said that Bigga was cool with Jimmy. He was wondering the same thing we were, why was his energy like that. He said he researched him and found out he was friends with Jimmy.

Every time I want to get upset at Pac or Biggie for how the shit turned out with them and some of their actions...I remember they were only 24/25 and look at all these dumb ass rappers doing dumb shit at 30, 40....

Bigga was acting like Pac did something to him personally. JM doesn't have the animosity towards Pac that Bigga has.

I do like that Shawn wasn't disrespectful of Esso and Hynaken...it was more towards Bigga
i see what u saying
it makes sense now
bigga was doing security maybe he was hired by jimmy for some of his clients

yeah and shawn being respectful to hy and esso burns math

keone

International Member
It's funny they're looking at the shit the same way we are

and it was like Shawn was giving Mecca motivation and inspiration like a coach to ensure he sticks around.
shawn was saying to translate

that negro is yo meal ticket u already fkd 3 over if he leaves u done!
math was too busy crackin trump jokes to understand what was going on
lol