end of My Expert Opinion Podcast. ( Bigga left, now Champ out too)

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
He said the show should be based on MEO DNA aka Math so when people leave the show must go on.

Another thing he said is he wants to other things. This makes me believes that he is struggling. With networking. Cause if he claims that he made a lot of money why go do other things? Specially dead music career

To be fair he was ALWAYS on that and to me that was the problem

Everybody who left were trying to HELP him grow the platform. He just seems to be obsessed with this music thing.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
To be fair he was ALWAYS on that and to me that was the problem

Everybody who left were trying to HELP him grow the platform. He just seems to be obsessed with this music thing.
He was but at that point it was not crazy to say. He was gaining popularity again so he thought .maybe my music can be acceptable now. But to think this way still is crazy.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
He was but at that point it was not crazy to say. He was gaining popularity again so he thought .maybe my music can be acceptable now. But to think this way still is crazy.

@tallblacknyc broke that down. Math mentality is not like ours. That's just HOW HE IS. I don't want to say he will never change but I highly doubt out.

He think like a untrusting shady street dude. That's who he is. I ain't even saying he a BAD guy. Cause even his former friends won't completely trash him.

He is who is. And he is still successful (right now). So respect on that part.

But I can't align myself with someone like him who is so quick to cut another black man throat off reflex.

keone

International Member
So I think we need to stop even joking about fake numbers on any of these shows now. There is no REAL accurate way to tell. It's all guesses and maybes and I think so.

If math got the numbers for real?

Fine.

That proves that you don't have to be a nice person, smart or respectful of your staff to succeed in that space.

Congrats Math you proved assholes win

Pause with a giggle on the side.

I mean look at joe budden lol.

But yeah u just have to get the right people and it will work. One thing is for sure math would not be there on his own. Cause people just dont fk with him.

keone

International Member
@tallblacknyc broke that down. Math mentality is not like ours. That's just HOW HE IS. I don't want to say he will never change but I highly doubt out.

He think like a untrusting shady street dude. That's who he is. I ain't even saying he a BAD guy. Cause even his former friends won't completely trash him.

But I can't align myself with someone like him who is so quick to cut another black man throat off reflex.
He will never change. He said in the interview that it was him who made meo hot. Cause he was the one that saw the talent.

That is a lie. He just saw people that had network. And one that had a driving license to roll him around lol.
Thats were the ego comes in he thinks he build it.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I mean look at joe budden lol.

But yeah u just have to get the right people and it will work. One thing is for sure math would not be there on his own. Cause people just dont fk with him.

^^^ facts

That part still irrates me.

Even as far back as miss fit.

Math had a LOT of help through the ups and downs to get this formula right.

And consider this.

Math actually messed this thing up royally and still caught a WIN.

So imagine if he was just a LITTLE BIT less of an asshole (something Joe and Flip learned and tried to teach Math)

Where would Math be?

keone

International Member
^^^ facts

That part still irrates me.

Even as far back as miss fit.

Math had a LOT of help through the ups and downs to get this formula right.

And consider this.

Math actually messed this thing up royally and still caught a WIN.

So imagine if he was just a LITTLE BIT less of an asshole (something Joe and Flip learned and tried to teach Math)

Where would Math be?
He would have had his show on revolt or spotify. But oh wait he wanted to stay indie so even if he didnt fk up he would still fk up. He just not smart lolol

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
He will never change. He said in the interview that it was him who made meo hot. Cause he was the one that saw the talent.

That is a lie. He just saw people that had network. And one that had a driving license to roll him around lol.
Thats were the ego comes in he thinks he build it.

In an OVERALL sense he is kinda right.

He is the source foundation and reason they united you, cannot take away that part... because remember Hy was on a bunch of other platforms and Mecc tried, Champ just got out Bigga had a serious business Giggles directed but they ALL have to admit that

And I feel that they do.

And the platform is still thriving

So we have to see.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor

I think this is a very generous assessment of him.

I actually think he is a bad guy.

He reminds me of damaged females that I've dealt with who always find fault with everyone else instead of themselves and also tend to see themselves as "victims" who do right by everyone only to constantly be betrayed :rolleyes:

With people like that the exact opposite is usually true.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

He reminds me of damaged females that I've dealt with who always find fault with everyone else instead of themselves and also tend to see themselves as "victims" who do right by everyone only to constantly be betrayed :rolleyes:

I never met him so I can only go off what his former friends and co hosts say

And even with all the drama they insist he is a good guy.

So it's that they are lying or scared or he is actually a good guy but a horrible boss, decision maker, manager and leader.

I think both things could possibly be true.

keone

International Member
In an OVERALL sense he is kinda right.

He is the source foundation and reason they united you, cannot take away that part... because remember Hy was on a bunch of other platforms and Mecc tried, Champ just got out Bigga had a serious business Giggles directed but they ALL have to admit that

And I feel that they do.

And the platform is still thriving

So we have to see.
Would he have picked them if they didnt have a network? This the same guy that also picked giggles ahhaha

keone

International Member

This.

The same guy that sucka punched battle rappers but still finds a way to blame everybody else ahhaha

keone

International Member
I never met him so I can only go off what his former friends and co hosts say

And even with all the drama they insist he is a good guy.

So it's that they are lying or scared or he is actually a good guy but a horrible boss, decision maker, manager and leader.

I think both things could possibly be true.
Now why u start lying again?
Wasnt u representing him?
@dik cashmere get ya manz

keone

International Member
I didn't say anything about sympathy

It's about accuracy

don't tell lies about me I won't tell the truth about you
ffs-baby.gif