end of My Expert Opinion Podcast. ( Bigga left, now Champ out too)

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
This dweeb came to queens and tried to shoot footage on top of the cleaners that tribe used for check the rhyme

He swiftly got ran off the block

sometimes god... Brooklyn keeps on taking it - too far

I been to his mom store I gotta claim him

so I guess once again my friend

Talib like the drunk uncle in your family
You know he lame, you feel ashamed,
but you love 'em the same

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
don't tell lies about me I won't tell the truth about you
This how u wake up in the morning
back-pain-pain.gif

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

^^^

@dik cashmere and @tallblacknyc will co sign

After you seen enough life and death?

You realize some battles just aint worth it

People gotta BE who they gonna BE

you just gonna move accordingly.

Math will soon sadly know / realize something

You gotta miss love respect and brotherhood

No amount of money will EVER replace it.

He will be all alone in that darkened shop, no ride home, finally sweeping up the ashes of all his mistakes and regrets

and when he finally finds that wallet?

Those bills aint gonna amount to sh*t.

Its gonna feel like a slap in the face

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
This dweeb came to queens and tried to shoot footage on top of the cleaners that tribe used for check the rhyme

He swiftly got ran off the block

Real talk...

I am legit shocked he would do something so disrespectful without checking in first?

Maybe Jarobi told him it was good then forget to tell yall ?

dik cashmere

Freaky Tah gettin high that's my brother
BGOL Investor
Real talk...

I am legit shocked he would do something so disrespectful without checking in first?

Maybe Jarobi told him it was good then forget to tell yall ?
Robi barely gets a pass on this side

And cons still gets love on that block so it wasn’t a good look

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
^^^

@dik cashmere and @tallblacknyc will co sign

After you seen enough life and death?

You realize some battles just aint worth it

People gotta BE who they gonna BE

you just gonna move accordingly.

Math will soon sadly know / realize something

You gotta miss love respect and brotherhood

No amount of money will EVER replace it.

He will be all alone in that darkened shop, no ride home, finally sweeping up the ashes of all his mistakes and regrets

and when he finally finds that wallet?

Those bills aint gonna amount to sh*t.

Its gonna feel like a slap in the face
Hey I keep telling people one of the most underrated movies was paid in full… its literally about 3 dudes and their characteristics that lead them to their faiths… Rico the violent egotistic that Will fuck over whoever to get to the top, Mitch the popular dude who is ego driven and cares about the spotlite and what people think more than money itself, and ace the humble, modest guy, with a blueprint for himself and others to excel. I met many Rico and Mitch characters in my life , in fact in my field a mix of both and usually their character literally leads to their downfall or gets in their way of being Bigger

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Hey I keep telling people one of the most underrated movies was paid in full… its literally about 3 dudes and their characteristics that lead them to their faiths… Rico the violent egotistic that Will fuck over whoever to get to the top, Mitch the popular dude who is ego driven and cares about the spotlite and what people think more than money itself, and ace the humble, modest guy, with a blueprint for himself and others to excel. I met many Rico and Mitch characters in my life , in fact in my field a mix of both and usually their character literally leads to their downfall or gets in their way of being Bigger

^^^^^

Respect

Interesting... did you encounter many Ace types?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Very few.. most were the ogs of the game.. some would say I was an ace type.. in fact that's why certain ogs in the game had a lot of respect for me

It's still fascinating that you don't really watch the show and a few clips you figured him out.

Keone impressed me because every show he was able tell by vocal tone attitude body language - the train wreck was coming.

But you saw a few clips of Math and were like okay I figured him out. I seen this before.

My weakness is I never trust when all of sudden EVERYONE got a problem out the blue same time and blame it all on one person refusing to take responsibility

But in this case I NEVER CONSIDERED that some people like Math are programmed a certain way and that's it. And they keep making the same mistakes.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
It's still fascinating that you don't really watch the show and a few clips you figured him out.

Keone impressed me because every show he was able tell by vocal tone attitude body language - the train wreck was coming.

But you saw a few clips of Math and were like okay I figured him out. I seen this before.

My weakness is I never trust when all of sudden EVERYONE got a problem out the blue same time and blame it all on one person refusing to take responsibility

But in this case I NEVER CONSIDERED that some people like Math are programmed a certain way and that's it. And they keep making the same mistakes.
People have always called me a social butterfly.. so naturally I come across all kinda characters.. I’ve been around a shitload of people in my life and see certain characteristics in people.. after awhile you start being able to read people.. mannerism, convos, etc.. than you able to dissect who they are.. I’ve definitely met math Hoffa like people b4

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
People have always called me a social butterfly.. so naturally I come across all kinda characters.. I’ve been around a shitload of people in my life and see certain characteristics in people.. after awhile you start being able to read people.. mannerism, convos, etc.. than you able to dissect who they are.. I’ve definitely met math Hoffa like people b4

Can he (people like him) ever truly change?

Last Dayz

Soul Thief
Certified Pussy Poster

Mecca's body language said everything. He was just waiting for them to finish.

Getting a tatt for Von as if that shows some sort of respect, when it's disrespectful to Von, his friends and the people he allegedly killed and their families.

These vultures have no shame.

You right. I think Mecca feels we gotta clear out the vultures first. So I get it from him. But you not wrong.

U are right. But to be fair mecc does. He was more aggressive with the cac. But he a cac so fk him lol.

Right, that ep really had me heated, i really woulda tore them honkies apart, the condescending, arrogance and bullshit arguments they were making were unbearable.

keone

International Member

The thing with math is he fooled a lot of people. Cause people know his history of fkups. So his show taking off was like a miracle. After the last punch and the fight with diz and the rape allegations he was supposed to be done.

So even if he didnt admit that he was wrong people figured deep down he knows the truth. And that he lucky man. But instead the first thing that comes out his mouth is "yeah I started this show show cause I can control the real narrative cause people are lying on me" and I was like huh? Negro u shouldnt even be were u at. Thats when I know that man would never change ahhah.

He said last show that he will crash out. And mecca was trying to save him and he was like no fk that I'm street. I think if anything mecc saw right then an there he needs to leave.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
The thing with math is he fooled a lot of people. Cause people know his history of fkups. So his show taking off was like a miracle. After the last punch and the fight with diz and the rape allegations he was supposed to be done.

So even if he didnt admit that he was wrong people figured deep down he knows the truth. And that he lucky man. But instead the first thing that comes out his mouth is "yeah I started this show show cause I can control the real narrative cause people are lying on me" and I was like huh? Negro u shouldnt even be were u at. Thats when I know that man would never change ahhah.

He said last show that he will crash out. And mecca was trying to save him and he was like no fk that I'm street. I think if anything mecc saw right then an there he needs to leave.

giphy.gif

dik cashmere

BGOL Investor
@dik cashmere

This show is a joke

Math Hoffa tried to lyrically correct Talib Kweli about a diary cow reference.

There are so many jokes in that one sentence my browser crashed.

Mecc looked like he threw up in his mouth

Giggles couldn't even force a chuckle.
I been done

And it’s sad because people I respect have been going on his platform and I refuse to support it

dik cashmere

BGOL Investor
math and talib dissing champ and bigga
said bigga got burga king crown

mecc basically called both talib and math stupid

@OutlawR.O.C. @playahaitian @tallblacknyc @DC_Dude @dik cashmere

Mecca was talking to them both directly

And they didn’t hear it or overstand it

Giggles almost ruined it chiming in and giggling at the end of it

Dweeb if you felt some way about bigga why didn’t you address him that day like you claim you do whenever you feel some type of way

Don’t answer that because I know the answer you cry after confrontations

keone

International Member
Mecca was talking to them both directly

And they didn’t hear it or overstand it

Giggles almost ruined it chiming in and giggling at the end of it

Dweeb if you felt some way about bigga why didn’t you address him that day like you claim you do whenever you feel some type of way

Don’t answer that because I know the answer you cry after confrontations
GatFacts

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
What Mecca said is some deep shit not just for them and is a lesson most people need to learn.

I have a very similar way of thinking and have found myself dealing with a lot of people way less after relaying these thoughts to them or refusing to continually talk about and engage in certain things.

And just like them the people he was speaking to in that video let it go right over their heads.

Last edited:

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What Mecca said is some deep shit not just for them and is a lesson most people need to learn.

I have a very similar way of thinking and have found myself dealing with a lot of people way less after relaying these thoughts to them or refusing to continually talk about and engage in certain things.

And just like them the people he was speaking to in that video let it go right over their heads.

FACTS!