Europe is a mess: France having issues with election results, Germany election are in, Washington wont like this

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
Many seem to think the USA was behind the Gabon revolt… but that story got little to no traction… so many moving parts in Central/west African it’s amazing
In this particular case, do USA do not have anything to do with this. The African people, especially central Africa are be coming super woke. I heard French tried to ask for help from the United States and the United States was like NOPE this is your problem.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I wonder what made them think they could fuck those people forever.
They kept entire countries in poverty and thought they would never rebel.
Some say Russia is behind this woke/revolt movement in that region. What some people have to understand change often comes with different generations.

Many of the self proclaimed new leaders are youthful… (well it seems that way to me)

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Ukraine still looking at Poland side eyed

“Kiev has informally banned officials and parliamentarians from traveling to Poland until the ban on imports of Ukrainian agricultural products is lifted, deputy Goncharenko said”

HNIC

Commander
Staff member
Some say Russia is behind this woke/revolt movement in that region. What some people have to understand change often comes with different generations.

Many of the self proclaimed new leaders are youthful… (well it seems that way to me)
I think it is the youth and the internet. Also Russia provides balance in the world.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
I think it is the youth and the internet. Also Russia provides balance in the world.
Russia is full of shit like I said earlier a few weeks ago Russia and China is trying to use Africa to cover up their shortcomings. As I told people of Africa, it’s best to deal with the devil you know, then the devil you don’t know

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Good assessment…. man i truly didn’t know France had a grip on certain nations in Africa like they did…

Now you saying Russia provide balance might have folks complaining and questioning you. The balance that you spoke of will get laughed upon…

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Many seem to think the USA was behind the Gabon revolt… but that story got little to no traction… so many moving parts in Central/west African it’s amazing
I was in Togo earlier this year with a brief stop in Niger first. With Niger you have to secure your visa in advance. Now I know a little of world history and I keep up with current news. As I board the plane to Niger, I was nervous because it’s an Islamic nation. When I landed, none of the apprehension that I had made any sense. So a week before the transition, I’m looking to see if I can get another one of those $800 flight stimmies to Togo. I figured out exactly when I’m going and then whatever happened happened. You can’t stop in Niger anymore. They’re routing you to Accra. Guess who’s going to book a flight to Lome but get off in Accra? Why the fuck does it cost so much to go to Ghana?

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I was in Togo earlier this year with a brief stop in Niger first. With Niger you have to secure your visa in advance. Now I know a little of world history and I keep up with current news. As I board the plane to Niger, I was nervous because it’s an Islamic nation. When I landed, none of the apprehension that I had made any sense. So a week before the transition, I’m looking to see if I can get another one of those $800 flight stimmies to Togo. I figured out exactly when I’m going and then whatever happened happened. You can’t stop in Niger anymore. They’re routing you to Accra. Guess who’s going to book a flight to Lome but get off in Accra? Why the fuck does it cost so much to go to Ghana?
Nice insight, you witness the ramifications of these events first hand

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
“In Central Africa, in Chad, the situation is on the verge of boiling over and expelling the French occupiers from this African State! A French soldier killed a soldier of the Regular Army of Chad, where then a large demonstration broke out in front of the French base, the French shot into the crowd and killed 2 more civilians and wounded 15, the situation is on the verge of escalation!!!”

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I bet y’all are

“French nuclear group Orano SA is halting uranium ore processing at one of its facilities in Niger because international sanctions against the military junta are hampering logistics, Bloomberg reported.”

HNIC

Commander
Staff member
Russia is full of shit like I said earlier a few weeks ago Russia and China is trying to use Africa to cover up their shortcomings. As I told people of Africa, it’s best to deal with the devil you know, then the devil you don’t know
Who is the devil they know France or the US?

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Hold the fuck up, so you the person being all of these revolts and shit
Wtf…. I read this but didn’t understand what I was reading

HNIC

Commander
Staff member
@HNIC this that youth movement we talking about
Yes he is a new young leader, but I was really talking about the young citizens who want a better life. They can go right to the internet and see what the corruption is and they want and demand change.

The old puppets who have been in charge forever are being weeded out.
That's what I'm seeing and reading. It's refreshing.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Yes he is a new young leader, but I was really talking about the young citizens who want a better life. They can go right to the internet and see what the corruption is and they want and demand change.

The old puppets who have been in charge forever are being weeded out.
That's what I'm seeing and reading. It's refreshing.
Correct, we’re on the same page..

Them youthman saying fuck this, enough is enough

HNIC

Commander
Staff member
Good assessment…. man i truly didn’t know France had a grip on certain nations in Africa like they did…

Now you saying Russia provide balance might have folks complaining and questioning you. The balance that you spoke of will get laughed upon…
When I say Russia provides balance, that means that the United states and France can't just go in and bomb the place to hell without any push back. I'm old enough to remember when the USSR and the US were Super Powers. During that time the United states moved more cautiously. After the collapse of the Soviet Union the US just did what the hell they wanted to do.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
When I say Russia provides balance, that means that the United states and France can't just go in and bomb the place to hell without any push back. I'm old enough to remember when the USSR and the US were Super Powers. During that time the United states moved more cautiously. After the collapse of the Soviet Union the US just did what the hell they wanted to do.
France is at a stand still because the United States didn’t want any part of this. Russia is unstable as hell so I think they wouldn’t make a difference.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
HNIC you spitting real… even tho I don’t recall that era

I feel like that’s why we’re after crushing that Chinaman nation and evil Putin and his Lunatics

We feel there’s not enough room for two big dogs

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
HNIC just be cheerful with these neutrally base remarks. When expressing this type of commentary youre likely to notice current labels.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Who is the devil they know France or the US?
Both but I agree with some parts of Africa on their treatment of France right now. France try to get the United States to help them out, but United States didn’t want no part of this. France was getting away with murder, and now they are at the “find out” stage.

DaAssWatcher

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Both but I agree with some parts of Africa on their treatment of France right now. France try to get the United States to help them out, but United States didn’t want no part of this. France was getting away with murder, and now they are at the “find out” stage.
So they should deal with the nation that kept them in servitude and murdered their leaders and citizens for over a century?? Your hate for Russia and China come from the MSM telling you to hate them because I seriously doubt you came to that conclusion on your own.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
So they should deal with the nation that kept them in servitude and murdered their leaders and citizens for over a century?? Your hate for Russia and China come from the MSM telling you to hate them because I seriously doubt you came to that conclusion on your own.
You think Russia and China is not going to do far worse those two countries are super desperate right now especially china. But like I said, I agree with how they are handling France right now, because France was getting away with pure murder. United States had realized that they need to take another approach right now. This is why they’re not intervening with different situation.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You think Russia and China is not going to do far worse those two countries are super desperate right now especially china. But like I said, I agree with how they are handling France right now, because France was getting away with pure murder. United States had realized that they need to take another approach right now. This is why they’re not intervening with different situation.
Were you in the armed services?

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You see this kind of thinking from certain people who say silly things like, “Thank God I wasn’t born in Africa. I rather believe in Jesus than praying to a bush. And God bless Thomas Jefferson for giving me the opportunity.”

That’s the musing of a rape victim looking at the child made from that traumatic event. You have absolutely no evidence that Russia and China will be worse than the other colonial oppressors.

I don’t give a shit about Taiwan like that. In my mind, they’re the Asian Israel anyway. They are fully capable of kicking any and every ass that looks at them the wrong way. Thank god they aren’t surrounded by antagonistic morons.

DaAssWatcher

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Where is the evidence behind this?? "They are super desperate" what does that even mean?

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Where is the evidence behind this?? "They are super desperate" what does that even mean?
You really need to look at international news. I’m not seeing the West was treating Africa any better, but Russia and China in desperation mode right now.

DaAssWatcher

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You really need to look at international news. I’m not seeing the West was treating Africa any better, but Russia and China in desperation mode right now.
I keep myself up to date on geopolitic issues and nothing I've seen lines up with your hypothesis which is why I'm confused where your facts are coming from.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
I keep myself up to date on geopolitic issues and nothing I've seen lines up with your hypothesis which is why I'm confused where your facts are coming from.
China basically was lying about their economy and their population. Russia is going to hell with fucking Ukraine.