Ever been this Emotional over a woman?

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Even though this is posted all over social media as “Man” and it’s mustache probably is lined up better than yours which is the cause of the confusion……Are you trying to say straight males don’t exhibit this behavior? And the question isn’t valid? Or are you just doing your wannabe the next Blunt thing you been trying for years?

No, he's not saying that. I am. Straight men don't exhibit these personality traits

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
You know if that was just a picture and not a video I thought he was a she and a stud. I have questions about the new generation

DWBass

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh, it ain't that serious! Set her free and get you a new bitch! I have never invested emotions into any bitch. If she ain't happy with me.......peace out. Deuces! Dude talkin' 'bout killin' the bitch! LOL FOHWTBS! Never ever go to jail over a bitch! He has it on video admitting to slapping the bitch. That's assault! Dumbass!

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The plot twist makes sense, but damn, that voice fooled the fuck outta me. Every time you hear one of these tranny niggas they sound at most like somebody little 12 year old brother. She sound like a whole man. :lol: Can't take the emotions out these hoes though.:roflmao3:

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
lil hard dyke it can happen to anyone. accept your girl still loves dick, bring that dude in for a 3some or move on.

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It’s just your turn bruh :smh:

thats a "bruh"?

tenor.gif

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Marrying domestically is the equivalent of going onto a car dealership in the 80's/90's and buying a FORD on good faith......

Not good faith..lol...them f150s weren't that bad..i had an 85 in HS...it drunk gas like an alcoholic, but it was nice for what i needed it for..lol

thundercat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"It’s just your turn bruh". That "just get over it" speak is just internet shit. Nobody says that in real life. Love hurts sometimes. Everybody deserves time to grieve and heal from the devastation of finding out your mate is cheating. BUT, he's still lame asf for this.

And Baltimore, I love you, but I hate when some of you niggas talk. Stfu!

DWBass

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"It’s just your turn bruh". That "just get over it" speak is just internet shit. Nobody says that in real life. Love hurts sometimes. Everybody deserves time to grieve and heal from the devastation of finding out your mate is cheating. BUT, he's still lame asf for this.

And Baltimore, I love you, but I hate when some of you niggas talk. Stfu!
Yeah well, I've been there and while yeah I was mad about it, I never put my hands on any chick in anger nor did I threaten to kill anyone!! Took a minute but I got over it. Fuck all that ranting and raving bullshit. But truthfully, people are different and deal with shit differently. I broke up with a chick and she went ballistic! Knocked over my refrigerator. LOL!

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Even though this is posted all over social media as “Man” and it’s mustache probably is lined up better than yours which is the cause of the confusion……Are you trying to say straight males don’t exhibit this behavior? And the question isn’t valid? Or are you just doing your wannabe the next Blunt thing you been trying for years?
#1. Thanks for acknowledging I am not Blunt. :yes:
#2. Her mustache IS lined up better than mine. No shame on my part. ;)
#3. Never said straight dudes don't exhibit such behavior. Of course they do. But no truly secure, straight guy would boast about being overly emotional nor beating a woman.
#4. As for the "validity" of your question: see the last part of answer #3.
Lastly...
#5. See answer #1.

Peace.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
#1. Thanks for acknowledging I am not Blunt. :yes:
#2. Her mustache IS lined up better than mine. No shame on my part. ;)
#3. Never said straight dudes don't exhibit such behavior. Of course they do. But no truly secure, straight guy would boast about being overly emotional nor beating a woman.
#4. As for the "validity" of your question: see the last part of answer #3.
Lastly...
#5. See answer #1.

Peace.
2 seconds

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
“Cpt Marvel” Someone who acts like a bitch names themselves after a Bitch

Fitting huh?
As in the Real/Original Captain Marvel.
The character I chose as my avatar.
@YoungSinister said that dude is a cac

He slipped up and admitted some shit
That's gotta be true, right?
'Cuz he would absolutely know, right? :rolleyes:
It’s been a few times he’s been on some anti black people shit he’s always been on my radar
Yeah. That must be true too.:rolleyes:
'Cuz no other BGOL member has a history of:
- Standing up FOR Black women.
- Calling out Black con-men, grifters, politicians and charlatans who use and demean The Black Community.
- Calling out the horseshit of the (Black) manosphere.
- Calling out Hollyweird for giving us bullshit examples of racial and gender pandering, instead of telling GREAT untapped, untold stories of our own Black heroes.
- Pointing out that this site is in danger of losing its focus due to some dudes here unwavering love for and uplifting of White women.
- Calling out Systemic Racism when it shows it's ugly head here.

Yeah, 'cuz this is shit only a White person would do, right...?
:ssshhh:

dbluesun

Rising Star
Platinum Member
faggit drama

so called dude doing the beating is actually a woman
so called woman getting beat is actually a man
they have a child together for whom they are the actual biological parents

disgusting faggotry on all levels :puke:
giphy.gif

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

- Calling out Black con-men, grifters, politicians and charlatans who use and demean The Black Community.
- Calling out Hollyweird for giving us bullshit examples of racial and gender pandering, instead of telling GREAT untapped, untold stories of our own Black heroes.
- Pointing out that this site is in danger of losing its focus due to some dudes here unwavering love for and uplifting of White women.

Yeah cool story CAC

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor

Post your hand