so called dude doing the beating is actually a woman
so called woman getting beat is actually a man
they have a child together for whom they are the actual biological parents

disgusting faggotry on all levels :puke:
200w.gif

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yeah well, I've been there and while yeah I was mad about it, I never put my hands on any chick in anger nor did I threaten to kill anyone!! Took a minute but I got over it. Fuck all that ranting and raving bullshit. But truthfully, people are different and deal with shit differently. I broke up with a chick and she went ballistic! Knocked over my refrigerator. LOL!
what's the pettiest reason you have broken up with a chick? Just curious

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Obviously you would post your hand next to your name or your hand next to a BGOL screen
Again.
What would it "prove"?
I could post any random Black hand next to my name and claim it as my own. :yawn:

But I'll make you a counter proposal.

Send me your current valid debit/credit card info, (including government name, zip code, expiration date and security code) and I'll consider "posting my hand". ;)

Hey; be honest, you're a real Black man, and you'd do it for Jermaine Umar, right...?:rolleyes:

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Again.
What would it "prove"?
I could post any random Black hand next to my name and claim it as my own. :yawn:

But I'll make you a counter proposal.

Send me your current valid debit/credit card info, (including government name, zip code, expiration date and security code) and I'll consider "posting my hand". ;)

Hey; be honest, you're a real Black man, and you'd do it for Jermaine Umar, right...?:rolleyes:
Only cacs do fraud