Ever had a chick want you to BOOP! her?...that shit is SEXY and RAUNCHY as hell!!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
fuck all the talk...on-going ....

will be adding gifs & pics & an occasional vid as i find em....:D

:yes:

1553798_o.gif

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:yes: Good theme.

More women like this than most think. My ex came hard as fuck when I put a finger or two in her butt.

kinglickk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
is my thumbnail gonna have shit under it when I remove it from her rectal cavity? I just need to know so I'll have the nail brush ready.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Me stick MY thumb in a bitches ass, the same thumb I use for everything? And then walk around wondering why everything I pick up with THAT hand sells like shit.

No thanks, I'll pass.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

is my thumbnail gonna have shit under it when I remove it from her rectal cavity? I just need to know so I'll have the nail brush ready.

people...people if theres one thing you have to understand about booty play is this:

sometimes....just SOMETIMES...

SHIT HAPPENS

man up and get over it...

:devil::devil::devil::devil:
:sleazy::sleazy::sleazy:
:giggle::giggle:

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor
I'll put my thumb in a bitch ass quick when I'm hittin' it from da back. Hell, when I'm eatin' da pussy too. Then take it out & smell it on da slick. :D

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
tumblr_mfwrquUqbl1s16ejgo1_1280.jpg

YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO...:sleazy::sleazy::sleazy:
you know what I noticed...she has really nice nails.

Last edited:

yasky777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have an ex that loved giving me road head while I gave her the double trouble! :yes:
That's a prerequisite !

CoochieMonster

Rising Star
Registered
thought that was pretty standard these days, some chicks like it as you fuck em, others like it as they cum.
some chicks just like you to rub the asshole with ur thumb (ringing the doorbell)

Yeah I think it's a sensation that just about all chics like. I haven't run into too many that didn't at least.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
I have an ex that loved giving me road head while I gave her the double trouble! :yes:
That's a prerequisite !

:lol::lol::lol:I first did the "boop" many years ago, chick sucking my dick in my car at the park, she said she was on her period so couldn't do anything else. While she was sucking i stuck hand down her pants to squeeze her ass and NEEDED to penetrate something so next thing i know my finger had slipped into her ass:lol::lol: she loved it.:yes:

PC Freak

Ms.Freak 2u!!!!!!!
BGOL Investor
I've been on the receiving end of this and I didn't like it all...I mean that's my shithole...wtf?!

I'm good on that..smh

Nastysummma bitches