Ever had a chick want you to BOOP! her?...that shit is SEXY and RAUNCHY as hell!!

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've been on the receiving end of this and I didn't like it all...I mean that's my shithole...wtf?!

I'm good on that..smh
Nastysummma bitches

I dont get it :smh:
you purposely want to put some one else`s shit on your finger :confused:

youre not doing it right but hey shit happens:rolleyes:

tumblr_mg10rtBRlv1rcxoo4o1_500.gif

PussyMan

Rising Star
OG Investor
Diane nutted hard every time I did that.

The funni thing was that sometimes when I have ma dick inside her and I start reaching for her bum, she tries to stop me by holding my hand and preventing me from sticking it in there. But the moment I manage to get it in, it's game over for her.... she just nuts hard.... every time !!!

I miss that old girl

Last edited:

bborn

Rising Star
Registered
peace

:yes::cool:

Depends on the chick.
Had two back to back Capricorn chicks who almost needed me to do it while backshots commenced for a good 5 yrs or so combined.

Used to make this white chick do it to herself whileso if the buttplug wasnt close.

Had others over the more recent years not wanting me anywhere near that asshole.

NEVER could get into the DP thing because I used to feel my own joint inside of her while doing it so ytf would I wanna any sensation of some other kat while smashing.

there are quite a few chicks who cum with a finger in their asshole - one Bi chick just told me she wants it out right after she does.