Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
tumblr_kxe7t04TWK1qzeqqeo1_500.jpg
Anybody get ahold of the calendars?

TheBigOne

Master Tittay Poster
Platinum Member
Good post!

Man, If I could have seen what LaMonte McLemore seent in a year. I used to have some of these wimmen all over my dorm room wall.

:lol: & :smh: @ the cover title

938686fd0301c0d82dd8fbfdb693cf01.jpg

Yeah, Fifth Dimensions dude. Found the afterlife in taking great pics of beautiful black women

man-machine

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I didn't even know she had been nude, it's like the Queen Latifah nudes........nudes you weren't looking for but they are here.

You think it's the same person?

5e5e0c4d8de51f195e184177e5d53771--black-magazine-black-girls.jpg

466_1000.jpg

Well the Boobs are B cups and that appears to be consistent in both. The shape of the face is similar. The hair style is what throws you off. I stumbled across this years ago and I couldn't find definitive proof it was fake. I was shocked when I first saw it. Kind of like the time I saw nudes of Nichelle Nichols back in the late 1980s on CompuServe.

orange roughy

Rising Star
Platinum Member
missed this thread before. I posted a ton of the old nude pages a while back here and there. Happy to share here. gottas do some digging.

I heard that Desiree West was a Jet centerfold, I've been looking for her pic for some time. Anybody have it or know when?

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
So, accord to both JJ and Bern', JJ tried for years to get Bern' to do calendars and more photoshoots to display her booty, I mean beauty. However, Bern' resisted. She said she was shy and didn't think people wanted to buy a calendar with just her in it. He told her it would help her get into movies and other TV shows etc. but she wouldn't listen because Good Times was so popular, she felt as though that would be enough to carry her to her next ventures.

My, my, my, what could have been.

smoovejazz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Old Heads was it just me that a lot of the Jet Beauties were from Maryland especially "Silver Springs" MD :yes:
i don't know maybe it was just me
:confused:

I remember many of them being from Dayton, Ohio. Made me want to move there.

I saw a former Jet Beauty that was one of my favorites on Facebook. If I saw her today, I would tell her, "In my adolescent fantasies, we made many children together." :lol:

I wish I could find the Jet nude calendars. I wanted to order one when I was in high school, but I had no privacy, with family all in my business and asking about my mail. Right after I went away to school, they stopped making the calendar. :angry: I was heated!

I firmly believe that if Johnson Publishing Company put out a book that had every Jet Beauty, it would be a bestseller. I know guys who would save every one (including the nude calendars).

smoovejazz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
missed this thread before. I posted a ton of the old nude pages a while back here and there. Happy to share here. gottas do some digging.

I heard that Desiree West was a Jet centerfold, I've been looking for her pic for some time. Anybody have it or know when?

When was this?!?! If you repost these (or provided a location of where they are, or if you made a download link, I would be a very happy man!

dugington

Rising Star
Registered
i got so good with flipping through jet magazine, i could always open it right on the 'beauties of the week' page.
When I was younger, moms used to get mad when we were at the grocery store and I would flip right to the page, then put that shit back on the shelf.
Page 43, I think.
I could open right to the page with just touching the magazine, too. :yes:

jackson35

Rising Star
Registered
Cc1tRjrWIAA_kWO.jpg

Bern Nadette Stanis

They got Thelma listed at 5'4" and 110 lbs. I f that is true Thelma is thickest 110 pounder I ever saw?

Thelma, used to be so fine on GOOD TIMES:

• Pretty Brown Skin
  • Beautiful Afro
  • Nice Hips
  • A round basketball ass
  • A sexy black woman
  • Those tight ass jeans
I used to watch GOOD TIMES just for her.
[/QUOTE]yes lawd i dated her stepsister in Flatbush Brooklyn and she came to ps 152 and it was on and poppin

orange roughy

Rising Star
Platinum Member
When was this?!?! If you repost these (or provided a location of where they are, or if you made a download link, I would be a very happy man!
I'll have to wait till I get home to the home pc. I had 'em on Tumblr but you know they did us all. Ijust ran into the pix again as I was purging a few things, will dig em up asap

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Met a girl here who used to be a Jet Beauty and a model. Mf had a ton of old ass pics. Showed me the Jet pic. Kept putting off meeting me until one day we got together and it was tragic. :smh: No bullshit she was about 50lbs heavier and looked like the Thing. I was madder than a mf:angry: We ate (I was far away from the house) saw a movie and told her have a nice life lol mf hit me later on the text and cursed me out for being superficial etc.Told her I was nice to your ass! Any other dude woulda walked away from you after showing Janet Jackson pics then rolling up looking like the Thing! Swamp Thing! Ben Grimm Thing! John Carpenter’s The Thing! The Thing from Outer Space! Foh

Who_I_AM

BGOL Original Veteran /C.S.I.
Registered
Met a girl here who used to be a Jet Beauty and a model. Mf had a ton of old ass pics. Showed me the Jet pic. Kept putting off meeting me until one day we got together and it was tragic. :smh: No bullshit she was about 50lbs heavier and looked like the Thing. I was madder than a mf:angry: We ate (I was far away from the house) saw a movie and told her have a nice life lol mf hit me later on the text and cursed me out for being superficial etc.Told her I was nice to your ass! Any other dude woulda walked away from you after showing Janet Jackson pics then rolling up looking like the Thing! Swamp Thing! Ben Grimm Thing! John Carpenter’s The Thing! The Thing from Outer Space! Foh
Yeah that happens with models all the time. MUCH harder to catch back in the day!

smoovejazz

Rising Star
Platinum Member

I had this!! I remember some of the girls in this video were BAD! Only one got topless on purpose (the other came partially out of her top while she was dancing). The only downsides to this video were the bad dancing and the herb that was interviewing the ladies.