Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bernnadette Stanis
61b2cf1ff2192d4f7be84c56db5e6238.jpg

Last edited:

dawilleyone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nope...wasn't just you! I live in the DC area and back when I moved here in the late 80's, there was a whole bunch of beauties from the Maryland area. I still remember one that was from Kensington, MD!

:inlove::heartbeat::yes::yes:
I was in the DC area in the late 90s and early 2000s. One time I was up in a DC strip club (Louis' Rogue if anyone cares) and met an older brother who claimed he was a Jet Beauty photographer. I didn't believe him at first but he was carrying a big ass catalog of his photos. They were all in that Jet beauty style and then with headshots. All the dancers knew who he was and how he could get you in Jet and other magazines.

I couldn't help thinking that catalog and camera probably kept his old ass swimming in premium pussy for many years.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
Registered
I remember being at a party in 1997 and if came out that this girl at the party had been a Jet beauty like 2 years before (how that shit came out is a mystery nobody asked)

One of the brothers at the party told her we know you got it in your purse let's see it.

Sure enough she just happened to have a copy of that Jet with her in her purse.

Last edited: