FANS Cancel Mase & Cam'’s Podcast After Finding Out Mase Is a TRUMP SUPPORTER & Cam Never Voted!

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
Cam and Mase DO have a responsibility to be clear.

This goes to ALL people who have a large platform

You cannot take all the money want all the attention likes views clicks and think there is absolutely no responsibility attached.

What exactly is their responsibility? To tell people to vote for Kamala??? To only voice political opinions you agree with?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
YKTV Playa, this election shit is past due.

you preaching this morning bro. I protect me and mines and don't feed the trolls and block any nonsense. I've seen so much more done on the local level and when parents and neighbors are uniting. Healthy engagements not JUST during a big election cycle.

rph2005

Rising Star
OG Investor
Mike is speaking purely from a selfish point of view (he can only focus on what him, just him and his family can get from Trump personally)
Mase is speaking purely from a deluded point of view (talking about he conservative. He couldn't even spell the word)
Cam is speaking purely from an ignorant point of view (Well, he's a rapper who attained the American dream by objectifying women and promoting ignorance in the black community)

At the end of the day, they're all entertainers. We fuck with them purely for the entertainment. These are not motherfuckers we take real life advice from.