FANS Cancel Mase & Cam'’s Podcast After Finding Out Mase Is a TRUMP SUPPORTER & Cam Never Voted!

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
To respectfully disagree this election is like no other Does Trump not embody White Supremacy?
No, but Joe Biden did. He was mentored by the KKK and said that LGBT was his top priority.

Does that mean anyone that supported him was a “white power” worshipping faggot?

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
I can tell whos really out here talking to black men. I volunteer for a non profit called Father2Father. I have serious conversations with younger black men almost ever week. There's a whole demographic of men that feel ignored. Or better yet, talked down to like children. Like I said before BGOL is a prime example of The Dunning Kreuger effect. These niggas speak so confidently like they represent the majority of black folks, when in fact they're becoming a loud minority.

Facts. They exist in a political bubble which is why they're shocked and angered by black men who don't think like them. It seems like only on the internet do these "men" get sassy in defense of their political candidates.

Attacking Janet Jackson is a low I didn't expect from any straight man but when your party is lead by women I guess you're going to take on their tendencies :dunno: